6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey ladies. Thanks for the encouragement! It's great to have you guys for support. Other woman who understand :)
I know it was real early today but I just couldn't resist ;)
I bought some Internet Cheapies and it should arrive tomorrow at my office.
I will keep you ladies posted. I sort of feel like this month might be the one. Not sure why. I've thought that before & been SO wrong!!
Crossing my fingers!!!

Hiya Ladies!

Oh Barb I do hope its your month! :) I know what you mean though I have been there before too - last month to be precise haha - and I wasnt - sigh.

So I picked up another book on my way home from work last night - What to Expect Before you Are Expecting - and its got a lot of information - its great so far. I do prefer the other book more because it is Canadian based so everything applies - but otherwise it is good stuff.

Should be getting my +OPK today - I will keep you posted! BD'd this morning as timing is important now lol.... I honestly had to basically slap DH to wake up and was late for work because of it but we didnt BD yesterday so it was important haha..........

I had no caffeine yesterday and suffered lol.... had horrible migraine by 530pm - I dont think its worth it - I will have my regular cup in the morning and thats it.

Also - did you know green tea sucks up your folic acid? Not good! Im glad i read about that!

I have book what to Expect before you are expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel...are you talking about this one hun ?

Hey ladies. Thanks for the encouragement! It's great to have you guys for support. Other woman who understand :)
I will keep you ladies posted. I sort of feel like this month might be the one. Not sure why. I've thought that before & been SO wrong!!
Crossing my fingers!!!

Hiya Ladies!

Oh Barb I do hope its your month! :) I know what you mean though I have been there before too - last month to be precise haha - and I wasnt - sigh.

So I picked up another book on my way home from work last night - What to Expect Before you Are Expecting - and its got a lot of information - its great so far. I do prefer the other book more because it is Canadian based so everything applies - but otherwise it is good stuff.

Should be getting my +OPK today - I will keep you posted! BD'd this morning as timing is important now lol.... I honestly had to basically slap DH to wake up and was late for work because of it but we didnt BD yesterday so it was important haha..........

I had no caffeine yesterday and suffered lol.... had horrible migraine by 530pm - I dont think its worth it - I will have my regular cup in the morning and thats it.

Also - did you know green tea sucks up your folic acid? Not good! Im glad i read about that!

I have book what to Expect before you are expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel...are you talking about this one hun ?

Yes thats the one. How are your OPK's coming? was yesterday your positive do you think Tulip?

Ok girls just took my first OPK today at 1130am and looks positive to me?

Came up fast - in person i cant see a difference between T and C lines

Had to tilt my head sideways looking at this to make sure LOL

Attachments

• Hamilton 2-20121120-00054.jpg
    Hamilton 2-20121120-00054.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
Heres it is a few min later at regular angle.

Also I will add that CM is clear - good sign right??? it was creamy until yesterday when it was definitely getting less creamy and then today it is clear...... not stretchy that I could tell but definitely clear.

Attachments

• Hamilton 2-20121120-00055.jpg
    Hamilton 2-20121120-00055.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Looks positive to me!!!! Time to get bding- go catch those spermies x

Looks positive to me!!!! Time to get bding- go catch those spermies x

Well we BD'd Sunday, skipped Monday (Zzzzz), and this morning, TUesday, we BD'd as well - glad I did today since I got the positive! I figure if we BD again tomrorow i have covered my bases right?

I am still weary of "mechanical BD'ing" and always want it to be as much fun/enjoyable as it can....... so far so good lol.

Yes should be covered! Fx I'd also bd once on thursday ten you've kinda followed SMEP plan :)

Yes should be covered! Fx I'd also bd once on thursday ten you've kinda followed SMEP plan :)

I looked it up.. If i was following that I should BD Wed and Thurs and Saturday lol
It says to do it the night of the +OPK but I already did BD today.....

Heres it is a few min later at regular angle.

Also I will add that CM is clear - good sign right??? it was creamy until yesterday when it was definitely getting less creamy and then today it is clear...... not stretchy that I could tell but definitely clear.

Looks & sounds great to me!!!! I would test one last time around say 8pm w/concentrated urine just to be sure!!! Some times it will get even darker later. BUT I'd say its positive! Wahooooooo!

I got my lovely IC's & got a negative today! 8dpo...Im hoping for a magical morning FMU test....Ahahaha!

Crossing my fingers!!!

Hiya Ladies!

Yes thats the one. How are your OPK's coming? was yesterday your positive do you think Tulip?

yeah that was positive...ur one looks + to me hun...:thumbup::dust::happydance:

hey I was talking about these tests ...I also ordered them online and got them but still these didnt give me + while Boots ovulation test gives me +..strange innit :p

Usually ovulate on day 26, I am now on day 44 and no AF in sight!!! Lots of symptoms. Sore BB's (TMI), tired, hungry and nauseas at the same time. URGHHH! Took tests all last week, one on Sunday night and still negative (had some weird lines, but will call them BFN). Help, has anyone been that late and still had negatives?

hey I was talking about these tests ...I also ordered them online and got them but still these didnt give me + while Boots ovulation test gives me +..strange innit :p

I order them off a website here in Canada.... I am not sure if they are any particular brand or not - but they seem to work well!

Usually ovulate on day 26, I am now on day 44 and no AF in sight!!! Lots of symptoms. Sore BB's (TMI), tired, hungry and nauseas at the same time. URGHHH! Took tests all last week, one on Sunday night and still negative (had some weird lines, but will call them BFN). Help, has anyone been that late and still had negatives?

What is your normal cycle length? 40 days? Are you 4 days late then? Sorry I am having trouble determining how late you are.

I have not been moer than a day or two late before - sorry!

Morning Ladies,

CD15 today....got two +OPK yesterday at late morning and then again around 5:15pm. I will test again this morning and see if its lighter or not.

I noticed my CM is getting cloudy again - Does this likely mean I have O'd??? It was clear yesterday.

Hi petzy I'd say likely o'd if cloudy again! :) Yey!!!!! Maybe bd a few more times just to make sure tho hehe

Ttcreed I can't work out how late u r either? Do I chart? How long is your lp normally?

Hi petzy I'd say likely o'd if cloudy again! :) Yey!!!!! Maybe bd a few more times just to make sure tho hehe

Ttcreed I can't work out how late u r either? Do I chart? How long is your lp normally?

Help me out here - We bd'd Sunday and Tuesday (day of my positive OPK) and hope to BD again tonight (Wed) I may have O'd because CM is not clear anymore.... do you think I am ok with Sunday and Tuesday BD'ing??

in the last half hour I have had about 4-5 sharp pains in lower right side AHHHHHH lol hopefully that means I have O'd

Id def bd again tonight just to be sure Hun! Or Tom morning if u don't manage tonight - don't forget sperm can chase the egg ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->