6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi barbs well they look like evaps to me :( :( :( :( sorry hun BUT those tests were the very last to show up for me!!! I'll see if I can find my pics for you. My first faint pos was either 11/13dpo as I'm not sure which date I o'd but it took those tests untill 3 days later to show anything! Please don't loose hope !!!!! Illdo test hunting

Hi barbs well they look like evaps to me :( :( :( :( sorry hun BUT those tests were the very last to show up for me!!! I'll see if I can find my pics for you. My first faint pos was either 11/13dpo as I'm not sure which date I o'd but it took those tests untill 3 days later to show anything! Please don't loose hope !!!!! Illdo test hunting

Barb Im not even sure that 10DPO is the statistic... I think it is later than that. Dont lose hope until AF is due - honestly. Nimbec is right... try to hold off if you can but I know its hard.

1DPO today; didnt BD last night but did this morning just in case I ovulated later than I thought yesterday! Im quite sure it was yesterday morning though. So I BD'd Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday with Ov likely on Wednesday - I hope I have covered my bases for this month???

Its gonna be a nice long two weeks LMAO

A BFP would be lovely though especially cause its last chance for Xmas BFP and also, our anniversary is 4 days before I am due for AF....

Petzy sounds like you've done as much as you can! Now the dreaded wait - try and keep occupied ...phah easier said than done I know!

Barbs I've found my tests I'll upload them this eve - I need to be on computer not phone xx

Petzy sounds like you've done as much as you can! Now the dreaded wait - try and keep occupied ...phah easier said than done I know!

Barbs I've found my tests I'll upload them this eve - I need to be on computer not phone xx

Thanks... I dont buy pg tests because the one time I did I peed on them all in the first month LMAO so I try not to do that... I will hold off until AF is due unless I get some very reassuring symptoms. Will be hard though!

I actually prefer being in the 2ww than leading up to it LOL at least SS can be fun!

Hey Barbs - I am in TO for the day tomorrow for a work function lol - I will send you a shout out! lol

1DPO today; didnt BD last night but did this morning just in case I ovulated later than I thought yesterday! Im quite sure it was yesterday morning though. So I BD'd Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday with Ov likely on Wednesday - I hope I have covered my bases for this month???

Its gonna be a nice long two weeks LMAO

A BFP would be lovely though especially cause its last chance for Xmas BFP and also, our anniversary is 4 days before I am due for AF....

Petzy, thanks for perspective! It's just been a really long & hard haul.

Congrats & welcome to TWW! Sounds like you did well & you did the best you could with timing BD. Now sit back & wait...:) Good luck!

OK thanks hun! So, between 11 & 13 dpo...
I know I still have a few days left. I'm croxxing everything I've got!

Hi girls right i've attached pics just to show how light the lines are on the ic compared to frer! These were either 11/13dpo depending on when i actually 0 - i think 13dpo (FF couldnt make up its mind!)

So please don't loos hope mine where stark white before this and as u can see the ic is barely there - looks like a evap line!

Attachments

• photo(15).JPG
    photo(15).JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
  • photo(16).JPG
    photo(16).JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for posting it!
Very curious. Wow I thought the IC was very sensitive.

i know ment to be the most sensitive 10miu but was the worst!!!!!!

thats why i wanted to show you - if i had just done the ic i would have still thought bfn!

I have the 20???miu but Ive ordered more tests & some of the ultrasensitive.
When I got pregnant with my daughter, I used these tests & it came up positive (clearly positive) before my period. But I wasn't keeping track or 'trying' so I don't know how many dpo...I assumed around 12dpo.

Here is my test at 11dpo today! BFN!!!!

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Hun if your using 20miu you are extremely unlikely to get a pos before 14dpo! The best tests I found were the frer ones - my cheapie ones were 10miu and still crappy! It took till 15dpo to get a decent line on them and at that point I had a pos cb digi (((hugs))) keep strong!!!

Hi Hun if your using 20miu you are extremely unlikely to get a pos before 14dpo! The best tests I found were the frer ones - my cheapie ones were 10miu and still crappy! It took till 15dpo to get a decent line on them and at that point I had a pos cb digi (((hugs))) keep strong!!!

Thanks! I will wait to use a FRER since they're expensive & I've spent much money on them in the past to just get AF :(
I'll keep testing with my IC's!
I tested with the 10miu today & bfn. :cry:

My CM is very creamy and abundant lately, boobies are a bit sore (but I realized this is becoming common for me in tww).

hey ladies,

So I'm seeing lines on the tests...mostly the ultra-sensitive.
Its the lightest pink...You ladies think this may be a start of some thing?
I'm just afraid it might be an evap. I hope not!!!!!
I don't fully trust ultra-sensitive. I may not have another one to test again ( I used them all up already lol )
12 dpo today! I dont want to get excited....I've had some bad evaps in the past. I actually feel like they're probably evaps :(

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo2.jpg
    Photo2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo3.jpg
    Photo3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
hey ladies,

So I'm seeing lines on the tests...mostly the ultra-sensitive.
Its the lightest pink...You ladies think this may be a start of some thing?
I'm just afraid it might be an evap. I hope not!!!!!
I don't fully trust ultra-sensitive. I may not have another one to test again ( I used them all up already lol )
12 dpo today! I dont want to get excited....I've had some bad evaps in the past. I actually feel like they're probably evaps :(

Barbs I do see something on the first pic. I don't know a lot about Evaps but how fast did they come up???

I see a line on second pic too. I have major fx for u here barbs...... Tell us when they came up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->