6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hiya!
Within 10 minutes? I wish I had another 10miu to see if its a fluke.
I may get. Frer today.
The line is pink. But I do not totally trust a faint line on the 10miu. At the same time, it's never shown like this.

Hiya!
Within 10 minutes? I wish I had another 10miu to see if its a fluke.
I may get. Frer today.
The line is pink. But I do not totally trust a faint line on the 10miu. At the same time, it's never shown like this.

What's the sensitivity of an frer?

FrER I've heard can be 12miu but more effective than IC.
We will see. I may wait to test again tomorrow w/my IC.

Ooooooh just seen these well is it def pink tinge? If so poas start if something I can see lines on top 2 pics but not bottom ones ... Def do a frer tomorrow Hun and let us know - I'm stalking!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies....well I took a test just now & it's stark white. Any test I took after these were also stark white. Yes, totally was pink. I just don't' think I should buy those 10miu tests ever again! At this point, I'm doubting to see a positive test.
AF will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I haven't felt AF cramps yet & by now I would have which I guess is good. But I should have gotten a faint line at 13dpo...:(

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
barbs go and buy a frer to put your mind at rest either way! those strip tests are not reliable they just pull at your heart strings!!!!! hugs to you and keep us posted x

I plan to hit a drug mart later today. So I will pick up a test. But I really think it will just be negative.
These IC tests worked well before AF showed when I was preggers w my girl.

Cramps have started. I'm not going to bother with Frer. Cramps r never a good sign for me.

Hey ladies. Back to say that the pregnancy is not viable. :cry: I am devastated. I have a blighted ovum, and at this point I am just waiting to miscarry naturally.

I will not try to conceive again any time soon. Maybe in a few years.

Hey ladies. Back to say that the pregnancy is not viable. :cry: I am devastated. I have a blighted ovum, and at this point I am just waiting to miscarry naturally.

I am so sorry hun ...:hugs::hugs:

Awwwww i'm so sorry. :cry:

Awww so sorry Hun ((((hugs))))

Barbs I did want to just add that period cramps are also a pg sign! But I also don't want to give any false hope xx

AZ I'm so sorry. That's devastating. What is a blighted ovum?!
Please don't give up on hope. You can get pregnant & that's a good thing.
I'm sorry this happened to you. All the best. Xo

AZ I'm so sorry this happened..... We are here if you need to talk.

Cramps have started. I'm not going to bother with Frer. Cramps r never a good sign for me.

Damnit! Grrrr lol I was totally stalking you haha....

Well I know you know your body quite well but I still have FX for you as usual :).

As for me, nothing to report..... I am 4 dpo I think I actually forget LOL. Nothing going on other than some bb sore twinges here and there and also some very mild cramping in ovary area..... Cm is back to white .....

Anniversary is on Friday wouldn't it be nice to have a BFP to go along with it??? I will be too early unfortunately! Lol

A blighted ovum is when the egg is fertilized and implants properly, but no embryo starts to develop. My hcg levels rose adequately and tests are all positive, and pregnancy symptoms are present. However, when an ultrasound is performed there is only a gestational sac without a fetal pole or yolk.

It's hard because I have to wait to miscarry naturally, but from what I understand in these cases the body doesn't recognize the pregnancy isn't viable because the gestational sac is present and continues to produce hormones. If I wait it can happen around 10-12 weeks, and I am only 6+4 weeks. I'm not sure I can wait that long and may opt for a D&C. I am over on the miscarriage support forum but I was posting here while TTC. Not sure if we will try again or not, this is just.... awful :nope:

Az I'm so sorry :( ((((hugs)))) I'm assuming they are 100% sure as it could be a little early to see anything? This happened to a girl on here a while ago. I don't want to give you false hope though. I've had previous mc's and its really really tough but you will make it out the other side I promise!! Plus you are more fertile after a mc - as I'm sure you know. Big hugs again x

A blighted ovum is when the egg is fertilized and implants properly, but no embryo starts to develop. My hcg levels rose adequately and tests are all positive, and pregnancy symptoms are present. However, when an ultrasound is performed there is only a gestational sac without a fetal pole or yolk.

It's hard because I have to wait to miscarry naturally, but from what I understand in these cases the body doesn't recognize the pregnancy isn't viable because the gestational sac is present and continues to produce hormones. If I wait it can happen around 10-12 weeks, and I am only 6+4 weeks. I'm not sure I can wait that long and may opt for a D&C. I am over on the miscarriage support forum but I was posting here while TTC. Not sure if we will try again or not, this is just.... awful :nope:

Hi AZ

I cant even imagine having to go through that..... especially when you have pg symptoms, etc and having to wait to miscarry. THat is just nasty and unfair. Stay on the miscarriage forum for support from others who have been in same position - I have heard about blighted ovum before but didnt know what it was until you explained.

I hope you do find the strength to continue TTC soon enough....

XO

Hi Ladies

5DPO and on CD20 today... last 4 cycles were 27, 28, 27, 28 so I am going to go with 28 which means AF is due Dec 4th. Why does it feel like it is 20 years away? LOL.....

No symptoms - still just little pangs of soreness in bb's and a cramp here and there.... I have also finished "What to Expect Before you are Expecting" up until the fertility issues section - i will wait on that until later........ I dont think I need anymore literature at this time, I am a certified expert LOL jk....

I have stuck to one caffeinated drink per day for the last couple of weeks (small coffee in a.m. and thats it). I am now going to try no wine on the weeknights unless out for dinner or something. I have dropped a couple of lbs as well and my BMI, etc seems to be in the perfect "healthy" range for TTC. Hmmmm what else can I do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->