6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Ladies

5DPO and on CD20 today... last 4 cycles were 27, 28, 27, 28 so I am going to go with 28 which means AF is due Dec 4th. Why does it feel like it is 20 years away? LOL.....

No symptoms - still just little pangs of soreness in bb's and a cramp here and there.... I have also finished "What to Expect Before you are Expecting" up until the fertility issues section - i will wait on that until later........ I dont think I need anymore literature at this time, I am a certified expert LOL jk....

I have stuck to one caffeinated drink per day for the last couple of weeks (small coffee in a.m. and thats it). I am now going to try no wine on the weeknights unless out for dinner or something. I have dropped a couple of lbs as well and my BMI, etc seems to be in the perfect "healthy" range for TTC. Hmmmm what else can I do lol

hi hun ....how you doing ? finally FF shows crosshairs on bbt...so according to that I am 7 dpo today...and u know I got + opk on cd 19 ...and on cd 20 with FMU...I never got before + OPK with FMU...that was quite darker than control line...:dust::dust:

Hi Ladies

5DPO and on CD20 today... last 4 cycles were 27, 28, 27, 28 so I am going to go with 28 which means AF is due Dec 4th. Why does it feel like it is 20 years away? LOL.....

No symptoms - still just little pangs of soreness in bb's and a cramp here and there.... I have also finished "What to Expect Before you are Expecting" up until the fertility issues section - i will wait on that until later........ I dont think I need anymore literature at this time, I am a certified expert LOL jk....

I have stuck to one caffeinated drink per day for the last couple of weeks (small coffee in a.m. and thats it). I am now going to try no wine on the weeknights unless out for dinner or something. I have dropped a couple of lbs as well and my BMI, etc seems to be in the perfect "healthy" range for TTC. Hmmmm what else can I do lol

hi hun ....how you doing ? finally FF shows crosshairs on bbt...so according to that I am 7 dpo today...and u know I got + opk on cd 19 ...and on cd 20 with FMU...I never got before + OPK with FMU...that was quite darker than control line...:dust::dust:

Hi Tulip! I am great. 7DPO eh thats awesome you are further than you thought! less waiting haha...... FX for you - any symptoms at all?

Hi Ladies

Hi Tulip! I am great. 7DPO eh thats awesome you are further than you thought! less waiting haha...... FX for you - any symptoms at all?

yeah...I hope this waiting gives me fruit :) not any symptoms but yeah feeling pressure at uterus area...it feels heavy at lower abdomen and uterus...whats about you hun ? thanks...:hugs:

Hi Ladies

yeah...I hope this waiting gives me fruit :) not any symptoms but yeah feeling pressure at uterus area...it feels heavy at lower abdomen and uterus...whats about you hun ? thanks...:hugs:

Nothing going on other than some occasional light cramp or BB soreness - very mild though - still early at 5DPO I suppose!

Hi Ladies

Hey Hun,

You're doing all that you can do so good for you!
Good luck I hope you catch your egg this month :)

I had some cramps yesterday for sure & a bit this morning as I was waking up. I don't have the consistent cramping that I normally do - its just not as bad as previous months. No spotting yet either. I would expect AF to arrive tomorrow. I don't think I have a shot in hell to still be pregnant. I thought I felt this month that I would be but I have the typical PMS symptoms I always get. I didn't have the hormonal breakouts this cycle which was nice & not usual. My cramps are more mild & things do feel different but my tests are all negative.
BFN at 14dpo. I'm out.

AZ I'm so sorry. That's devastating. What is a blighted ovum?!
Please don't give up on hope. You can get pregnant & that's a good thing.
I'm sorry this happened to you. All the best. Xo

A blighted ovum is when the egg is fertilized and implants properly, but no embryo starts to develop. My hcg levels rose adequately and tests are all positive, and pregnancy symptoms are present. However, when an ultrasound is performed there is only a gestational sac without a fetal pole or yolk.

It's hard because I have to wait to miscarry naturally, but from what I understand in these cases the body doesn't recognize the pregnancy isn't viable because the gestational sac is present and continues to produce hormones. If I wait it can happen around 10-12 weeks, and I am only 6+4 weeks. I'm not sure I can wait that long and may opt for a D&C. I am over on the miscarriage support forum but I was posting here while TTC. Not sure if we will try again or not, this is just.... awful :nope:

Thanks for explaining. I actually googled it after I asked you too so I could understand. I am sorry...it's really just shitty. But I did read that someone who has had Blighted Ovum is unlikely to ever have it again. So the odds are for you. Don't give up.
I think I'd want a D&C...waiting to around 10/12 weeks seems cruel!
xo

Hi Ladies

Hey Hun,

You're doing all that you can do so good for you!
Good luck I hope you catch your egg this month :)

I had some cramps yesterday for sure & a bit this morning as I was waking up. I don't have the consistent cramping that I normally do - its just not as bad as previous months. No spotting yet either. I would expect AF to arrive tomorrow. I don't think I have a shot in hell to still be pregnant. I thought I felt this month that I would be but I have the typical PMS symptoms I always get. I didn't have the hormonal breakouts this cycle which was nice & not usual. My cramps are more mild & things do feel different but my tests are all negative.
BFN at 14dpo. I'm out.

Hmmm Damnit!! LOL Well then bring on AF so you can either move on, or give Barb a damn BFP already haha......

Grrrr barbs hurry up af or bfp!! How frustrating!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok and those of u in 2ww are not pulling your hair out too much ;)

Hugs to all x

Thanks ladies! I'm growing tired with trying. 10 cycles past & nothing.
I'm growing less hopeful & really just tired of it all.
We have friends who are trying or going to try soon & I'm afraid of how I will handle it if they get pregnant first. HMPH.

awwww barbs i totally get how u feel but please don't give up....i was a long time ltttcer so it can happen! not that it makes it any better for unow!

have u had any checks ie blood test to confirm u are actuallly oing? or a def temp shift on chart? maybe start getting checks done if your really struggling with it - it can take ages to be seen and also if your in uk make sure u tell them uve been trying over a year or they wont do anything grrrrrrrrr

Barbs - Nimbec was a LTTTC'er - it WILL happen :) I know its hard ughhhh! Are you going to try IUI in January if Cycle #11 is a no show?

XO

Hi Nimbec - I already did a full cycle monitoring & bunch of tests at a fertility clinic. I'm ovulating & all my tests are excellent! So, no issues here. And my husband's sperm count is amazing! So, I don't understand :(

We are going to try IUI for February's cycle IF I am not pregnant by end of January's cycle. We just have too much going on in December to start cycle monitoring, etc again & January we plan to potentially be out of the city during the potential fertile time. February will have been the 13th cycle so it's reasonable.

Hi Nimbec - I already did a full cycle monitoring & bunch of tests at a fertility clinic. I'm ovulating & all my tests are excellent! So, no issues here. And my husband's sperm count is amazing! So, I don't understand :(

We are going to try IUI for February's cycle IF I am not pregnant by end of January's cycle. We just have too much going on in December to start cycle monitoring, etc again & January we plan to potentially be out of the city during the potential fertile time. February will have been the 13th cycle so it's reasonable.

Barb I think thats a good plan. Honestly I know this doesnt help but now you know everything is working GREAT down there and DH has good spermies and that is the best part of all of this - you know you can get pg and its just a matter of time. I wish it for you so badly but I hope you do the best you can to enjoy life in between :) You deserve it! and Its going to happen :)

Hi Petzy -thank you!! You're so sweet. Thanks got the encouraging words.
I hope it happens for us soon.
AF is on her way. Started to spot.

I hope you have good news soon!

Hi Petzy -thank you!! You're so sweet. Thanks got the encouraging words.
I hope it happens for us soon.
AF is on her way. Started to spot.

I hope you have good news soon!

Me too for us both :)

Now bring on the witch so you can start next cycle!

I had some mild cramps tonight. I really need to journal or something so I know what's normal for me and what isn't lol. Always a guessing game! A little bb soreness but that's about it

Went to dinner with dh tonight.... So full, so yummy! You ever been to Montforts?? Mmmm!

Petzy! Do you usually get cramps? I use FF app on my iPhone to track symptoms.
MyCycle phone app does the same. I don't have any cramps but still v.light spotting. I have not had no cramps like this in 2 years. Odd. Tested negative this morning. I am expecting AF some time today!
Never heard of that restaurant. Where is it?

Petzy! Do you usually get cramps? I use FF app on my iPhone to track symptoms.
MyCycle phone app does the same. I don't have any cramps but still v.light spotting. I have not had no cramps like this in 2 years. Odd. Tested negative this morning. I am expecting AF some time today!
Never heard of that restaurant. Where is it?

Its a chain restaurant.... very good though - mediterranean food - delish!

Thats interesting that you didnt get any cramps - I hate when the cycle changes itself up - it messes with our brains!!! lol

Speaking of which... I woke up today and almost immediately had very bad nausea and low back pain - this never happens to be other than the morning I get AF - that yucky queasy/nausea feeling along with low back pain - It felt almost like AF was here! And she is a week away...... If I didnt have the low back pain to go along with it I may pass the nausea off as anything else.. but its causing me to get my hopes up just a little..

What do you think about this? I am only 6DPO so it is far too early to feel anything like this?

I had to lie back down after breakfast and was a half hour late to work because of it... it is still here but better than earlier for sure...

Thoughts?

Nausea could be anything...I wouldn't put too much time/effort into figuring it out. You're too early for it to be pregnancy symptoms & too early for AF.
Symptom spotting isn't the greatest thing to get into :) I stopped doing it after a certain point b/c there's no point! So, I'd chalk it up to nothing. Maybe last night's dinner didn't sit well? Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nausea could be anything...I wouldn't put too much time/effort into figuring it out. You're too early for it to be pregnancy symptoms & too early for AF.
Symptom spotting isn't the greatest thing to get into :) I stopped doing it after a certain point b/c there's no point! So, I'd chalk it up to nothing. Maybe last night's dinner didn't sit well? Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL damnit. I will cling to the backpain instead LOL kidding!!! (sort of) haha.... I was on twoweekwait.com and soooo many people have low back pain that get BFP's around 6-10 DPO so of course I have now convinced myself haha... I will stop!!

LOL Petzy, you got to stop!!! :)
You'll just lead yourself to madness!!!
I did some symptom spotting for a while & then naturally gave up when I realized its all BS.
You'll find out soon if you are preggers or not!

AF still hasn't started full blown...spotting still. Damn it I just want to get the show on the road!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->