6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

LOL Petzy, you got to stop!!! :)
You'll just lead yourself to madness!!!
I did some symptom spotting for a while & then naturally gave up when I realized its all BS.
You'll find out soon if you are preggers or not!

AF still hasn't started full blown...spotting still. Damn it I just want to get the show on the road!!!!

LOL ok ok..... message received!

damn your witch I hope she just shows up already! Or disappears completely! LOL

Hi Ladies....

7DPO today and I am trying not to SS at all lol.......

I have Friday off and its our anniversary so I am looking forward to a good weekend - need to start my Christmas shopping too!! I would have loved to be able to test on our anniversary but I will only be 9DPO so I am not sure there would be any point in that... I will try to wait until Tuesday - 13DPO......

Hey Petzy!

Af came full blown yesterday :( Onto cycle #11...wow.
I too will know if I'm preggers for this new cycle right around Xmas. I would love to have a great surprise. But I'm not getting to excited for anything anymore. I'm quite blase these days in regards to even getting my freak on with my hubby. It just feels fruitless...
Bah!

9dpo is very early...I wouldnt count on it so dont get your hopes up if you test & its negative! I hope this is your cycle! xo

Thanks Barb, I know its too early - I dont have any IC's and I dont think wasting $ on an FRER would be worth it......

Barbs i'm pleased af is finally here - onwards and upwards! I was feeling exactly the same as you - infact the month i got pg i had the least bd - still a fair bit but i didn't expect a bfp! There is still hope as you have no clinical issues - thats great news!!!!! just got to get those swimmers to meet the egg! I made oh take vitamins called wellman conception as a friend had great sucess from them - we got our bfp the month after he started them! Could be coincidence...... ((hugs))

Petzy 9dpo is very early and you would be very lucky if you got a positive see if you can hold out till at least 11dpo......hard i know!!!! we are all here for you!!!

Hey Nimbec! Thanks for your encouraging words - as always!
We had the least amount of sex this month & I had zero expectations. So I just think it's a numbers game really...it'll happen when it does. I've done all I could. Even my Sono test was supposed to increase chances of getting pregnant that same month & it didn't do anything special. Ah well...
How many months were you TTC again??

Petzy, for sure - don't waste your money. The IC's work very well IMO. I used it when I got pregnant with my daughter & showed a clear as day BFP days before AF arrived! It would be pretty awesome if you were pregnant shortly after though :)

I'm hoping for a Christmas bean now...crossing everything I've got!

OK Ladies, I'm going at this with a vengeance!
I've clipped a section out of my blog from today & here is my plan for this cycle...I'm going hard core :)

OK…new game plan. Do or Die, ladies.

1) Take Musinex every day for 1 week before Ovulation. :drunk:

2) Use Pre-Seed before sex starting 4 days before Ovulation & including day of Ovulation. :sex:

3) Use OPK’s again:test:

4) Eat Pineapple core for 5 days (or is it more?) for every day post Ovulation.
:af:

Am I missing some thing???

I've clipped a section out of my blog from today & here is my plan for this cycle...I'm going hard core :)

2) Use Pre-Seed before sex starting 4 days before Ovulation & including day of Ovulation. :sex:

add grapefruit juice ( not from concentrate one ) it really increased my cm...now hoping for bfp this month

Yes you are missing one thing - R&R!!!!! LMAO

I do wish you luck though you are really powerhousing cycle #11!!!

I will do grapefruit juice next cycle i think

add grapefruit juice ( not from concentrate one ) it really increased my cm...now hoping for bfp this month

Right! I forgot :) The quality of my CM has improved in the last 2 months but it can't hurt, right?! :)

Yes you are missing one thing - R&R!!!!! LMAO

I do wish you luck though you are really powerhousing cycle #11!!!

I will do grapefruit juice next cycle i think

I've got lots of R&R coming up this month, don't you worry :) :)
I just need to try everything, you know?! I haven't tried these things yet so here goes nothing!!!!!! If I do grapefruit juice, do I need to do Muscinex then???

Hehe you forgot the BD ;) !! Just a word of warning pineapple can cause mc I was banned for the first 8 weeks of pg from my doctor.... There are so many things! I took mucinex ate a teaspoon of honey and pinch of cinemon everyday like u b4 O. Fx for you hun!!! Could also cut out alcohol?? BUT you have to remember to live life and enjoy yourself!!

X

Hehe you forgot the BD ;) !! Just a word of warning pineapple can cause mc I was banned for the first 8 weeks of pg from my doctor.... There are so many things! I took mucinex ate a teaspoon of honey and pinch of cinemon everyday like u b4 O. Fx for you hun!!! Could also cut out alcohol?? BUT you have to remember to live life and enjoy yourself!!

X

Alcohol?!?! are you nuts?!?! LMAO ..... i love my wine..... haha

Hi All,

8DPO today - nothing to report other than the crazy dream I had last night which included a BFP of course! Damnit dreams are so evil haha!!!

Dont worry Barbs - I dont think its a symptom haha - I have had many many vivid dreams every month without a BFP haha

Petzy I was cold turkey ie off alcohol and most sugars for a year!! Ttc 4yrs grrrrr yes nevermind rehab I was nearly ready to go to a loony asielem ;) lol stick with it!! Now oh is on cold turkey from bd - pmsl we have been banned by doctors haha!

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

I have the day off today and its DH and my Anniversary :). He surprised me last night with a new iPhone imam so happy!! Lol.

How is everyone?

I am on cd24 .... Due in about 4 days. 9dpo I think and no symptoms really. A few pangs/ cramps here and there and mild boob soreness is it!

Enjoying a mimosa right now! Why not haha.... Xo

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

I have the day off today and its DH and my Anniversary :). He surprised me last night with a new iPhone imam so happy!! Lol.

How is everyone?

I am on cd24 .... Due in about 4 days. 9dpo I think and no symptoms really. A few pangs/ cramps here and there and mild boob soreness is it!

hi hun....happy anniversary :flower: wish you good luck...today my temp dropped on 11 dpo :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like I am out again :nope:

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

How is everyone?

hi hun....happy anniversary :flower: wish you good luck...today my temp dropped on 11 dpo :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like I am out again :nope:

I don't know much about temping sorry! Does a drop always mean no chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->