6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hehe you forgot the BD ;) !! Just a word of warning pineapple can cause mc I was banned for the first 8 weeks of pg from my doctor.... There are so many things! I took mucinex ate a teaspoon of honey and pinch of cinemon everyday like u b4 O. Fx for you hun!!! Could also cut out alcohol?? BUT you have to remember to live life and enjoy yourself!!

X

Alcohol?!?! are you nuts?!?! LMAO ..... i love my wine..... haha

I'm with Petzy! HELLS TO THE NAWWWW!!!!
Pineapple core - not the flesh....the flesh is what you want to avoid!
Thanks for the tips :)

Hi All,

8DPO today - nothing to report other than the crazy dream I had last night which included a BFP of course! Damnit dreams are so evil haha!!!

Dont worry Barbs - I dont think its a symptom haha - I have had many many vivid dreams every month without a BFP haha

I've had those dreams too....:)

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

I have the day off today and its DH and my Anniversary :). He surprised me last night with a new iPhone imam so happy!! Lol.

How is everyone?

I am on cd24 .... Due in about 4 days. 9dpo I think and no symptoms really. A few pangs/ cramps here and there and mild boob soreness is it!

Enjoying a mimosa right now! Why not haha.... Xo

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
Lovely new toy your hubby got you :)
What are you planning to do tonight??

I'm doing alright...we are waiting to hear if a sale of our house goes through today so my stomach is IN KNOTS!!!

I can't wait to have some faking booze...

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

I have the day off today and its DH and my Anniversary :). He surprised me last night with a new iPhone imam so happy!! Lol.

How is everyone?

I am on cd24 .... Due in about 4 days. 9dpo I think and no symptoms really. A few pangs/ cramps here and there and mild boob soreness is it!

hi hun....happy anniversary :flower: wish you good luck...today my temp dropped on 11 dpo :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like I am out again :nope:

It didn't drop close to your cover line though. HOw long is your LP?

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

How is everyone?

hi hun....happy anniversary :flower: wish you good luck...today my temp dropped on 11 dpo :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like I am out again :nope:

It didn't drop close to your cover line though. HOw long is your LP?

my LP varies 10-12 days or sometimes even more than 12 days...

I wasn't charting my temps this month, or using opks, but i am on cd 27 today
I took a test because my husband wanted me to on cd 21. bfn obviously, but he doesn't understand how it works.

I took a test this evening (answer brand) and a VERY faint line came up right after I took the test. But I couldn't tell if it had color or not.

I pulled the test apart and checked. I could still see the line, but i didn't see any pink.

Is it just an evap like I'm thinking or is it possible that it could be a very faint positive?

Hi ladies. Happy Friday!

How is everyone?

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
Lovely new toy your hubby got you :)
What are you planning to do tonight??

I'm doing alright...we are waiting to hear if a sale of our house goes through today so my stomach is IN KNOTS!!!

I can't wait to have some faking booze...

Hey Barb! Did the sale go through ? Fx for you on that one! Hubby and I went for dinner in the snow that hit. We had a yummy Italian dinner and of course some wine!

Are you done AF yet?

Hi girls

I am on cd 25....... Due on Tuesday. When DH and I bd'd yesterday there was pink cm after..... I never spot so early and yesterday was about 9 dpo. Then when I went to bed I had low back pain which I never get until AF is actually here. Thats twice this week the low back pain..... I'm worried that damn witch wants to come early! :( I definitely don't expect AF until Tuesday because of when I got my positive opk. Sigh.

No pink cm today yet.... But bbs are tender. I think I am out! :(

I will also add that before we bd yesterday.....maybe an hour before...... I had lots of creamy white cm after a ( tmi) bm.......

Hey Petzy!!!
No sale didn't go through :( boooo
We will wait until mid January to start up again.

Could it be IB??? The spotting after BD?
I'm on CD6....AF is over...I will start Muscinex, Grapefruite juice & OPK around Wednesday.
Well, OPK more like CD12.

Hey Petzy!!!
No sale didn't go through :( boooo
We will wait until mid January to start up again.

Could it be IB??? The spotting after BD?
I'm on CD6....AF is over...I will start Muscinex, Grapefruite juice & OPK around Wednesday.
Well, OPK more like CD12.

Hey hey hey - CD6 nice - its almost time again! LOL FX - if it works for you , you can bet I will be picking up some grapefruit juice next cycle haha....

Hi Ladies

I am on CD27... AF due tomorrow or Wed most likely.

I had pink CM again last night after BD so I am going to assume that the witch will be here and be here on time! Boooooooooooooooooooo

Boobs are a bit tender and I am having sporadic mild cramps.....

I am sad!! DH said not to worry it just means another month of great sex LMAO yes that is true but I am still sad... :( Was hoping for that xmas BFP like everyone else is I am sure lol....... I will let you know when AF arrives!

On another note the last two nights I had horrible nightmares!! The first one was about me being implanted with a baby boy by the evil doctor from American Horror Story (dont know if any of you watch that but its very creepy to have James Cromwell in your dream and down in your "business") and he told me the boy would be evil so that was really nice dream lol

then last night i dreamed that I had a baby girl and then I couldnt find her anywhere and I was so scared - isnt that horrible?? Like WTF!!! Stupid baby dreams freaking the shit out of me lol.... UGH!!!!!

Ok rant over....

Ok we'll I blame my caving in in the non response here today hahaha jk

Got an HPT on my way home at the dollar store - was not wasting any more than that ..... BFN and AF is due tomorrow or Wednesday I am quite out!! Lol

The dollar store brand is 25 miu so I'm assuming that is plenty sensitive enough

Xo

Hi Hun sorry I missed your posts yesterday!!! Are you 13dpo today? Well the Fred's are 12 miu so much more sensitive I didn't get my 25miu till a few days late - but I don't want to give u false hope. I had given up to its so hard grrrr well let's just pray she doesn't show!!!!!! Keep in touch!

Hi Hun sorry I missed your posts yesterday!!! Are you 13dpo today? Well the Fred's are 12 miu so much more sensitive I didn't get my 25miu till a few days late - but I don't want to give u false hope. I had given up to its so hard grrrr well let's just pray she doesn't show!!!!!! Keep in touch!

Thanks Nimbec - No worries about the false hope - it is good to know though.... I didnt know that they were double as sensitive as the dollar store tests.

I am approx 13 DPO today yes..... I had a little pink cm this a.m. so I am sure its a matter of hours.. I am sad but in good spirits!! What can I do? Nothing!! Of course I still hope she doesnt show but dont worry you will hear when she arrives full force haha.....

You had your positive by 13DPO right? XO

Hey Petzy! yes i did have it by 13dpo but some women don't! sound like the cow is on her way grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr back to the drawing board! thinking of you!

hi girls...I am really upset...as I told you all yesterday that I ill wait till 14th to take another test and if witch stays away...but what happened last night DH insisted me to take another test I said no I cant because I dont like to see another BFN and I dont have any more HPT's he said thats ok we ill bring more...just do it...so I did it in the morning on 15 dpo and BFN...and my temperature drop down as well...I dont think so that I am preg because according to FF its 15 dpo and right time to get BFP plus temperature is going down...I dont have any further hope even though no af is here but still I am really disappointed girls...best of luck to all of you..

hi girls...I am really upset...as I told you all yesterday that I ill wait till 14th to take another test and if witch stays away...but what happened last night DH insisted me to take another test I said no I cant because I dont like to see another BFN and I dont have any more HPT's he said thats ok we ill bring more...just do it...so I did it in the morning on 15 dpo and BFN...and my temperature drop down as well...I dont think so that I am preg because according to FF its 15 dpo and right time to get BFP plus temperature is going down...I dont have any further hope even though no af is here but still I am really disappointed girls...best of luck to all of you..

Im sorry Tulip! XO

DH shouldnt have made you test! BFN's suck!!!

I am dissapointed too but we can support eachother until those lovely BFP's show up and after that too lol :)

I hope AF just shows now so I can get started again! New Years BFP here I come hahaha......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->