6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

awww tulip don't be too upset please (((hugs))) Also i just had a nosey at your chart and FF didnt confirm 0 so it may have happened slightly later than you thought or maybe not at all......does it confirm 0 if you take out your cm enteries ie on temp alone?? just a thought as last month showed a clear 0 and a 12 day lp......fx for you hun xx

awww tulip don't be too upset please (((hugs))) Also i just had a nosey at your chart and FF didnt confirm 0 so it may have happened slightly later than you thought or maybe not at all......does it confirm 0 if you take out your cm enteries ie on temp alone?? just a thought as last month showed a clear 0 and a 12 day lp......fx for you hun xx

yeah hun thanks alot...thats what I was thinking as well...thanks alot for your support...stay blessed :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I'm sorry for your bfn :(
Lets hope for the next cycle!!!
I am hoping this is the month. I could have a bfp for xmas!!!!!
If only.....

Had a chemical pregnancy this cycle. :( But at least I got to see two positives tests and have a little bit of excitement. Hopefully next cycle ends a little better.

Sorry to hear misskaleigh :( they do say you are more fertile after tho! Fx for you!

Baby dust to you all!!!!!

this is fun!!! stuff it why not hehe will do one in the morning :D

Ok ladies

CD2 over here haha.....I am just glad to be onto the next cycle sigh.... I will start my OPK's on CD10 I think (next Thursday the 13th) and I should be ov'ing somewhere around the 16th. now technically this means I could still sneak in an Xmas BFP as I should be around 10DPO on Xmas day but that is still early haha so I will stick with new years.... we will see... maybe be hard not to pick up some cheapies with the small possibility of an xmas BFP lol but I will try not to! :)

Booooo to the witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes see if you can old out as you don't want a bfn for xmas hun!! mind you id be tempted to test so i could drink loads over the festive period ...... ill be here to count the days down with you!!!!

Booooo to the witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes see if you can old out as you don't want a bfn for xmas hun!! mind you id be tempted to test so i could drink loads over the festive period ...... ill be here to count the days down with you!!!!

So glad to have you here:) I honestly want to test before new years as I am going away to Montreal for 3 days and dont want to over-do it if i happen to test positive... I can try to take it easy but we are going there to eat drink and shop so that would be hard not to test!

I will try to wait until the 29th when we actually leave.... we will see... and at that point I should be 11 or 12 DPO anyways......

Petzy!!! How are yah?????
I'll be in count down mode this month with you too!
I should be able to test positive on Xmas day if I'm pregnant. I will be around 10dpo. So maybe too early yes but we'll see :)
I'm on CD9! I started drinking Grapefruit juice today & Have some Tylenol cold/mucus thinner to take tonight....staring my OPK's tomorrow!!

I should be able to test positive on Xmas day if I'm pregnant. I will be around 10dpo. So maybe too early yes but we'll see :)
I'm on CD9! I started drinking Grapefruit juice today & Have some Tylenol cold/mucus thinner to take tonight....staring my OPK's tomorrow!!

Hey Hey Hey! Good for you - let me know if that grapefruit juice makes a difference for you for sure!

I am dyinggggggggg of cramps right now it SUCKS! I never get them this long! Usually just a few hours when AF hits but not for a whole day! oh well....

Yay to starting OPK tomorrow :) So u will be 10DPO on Christmas Day? I should be about 9 DPO or so on that day..... thats funny.... my cycles are shorter than yours though so I think thats why it is lining up... 27 days was my last one. We are kind of cycle buddies this time then lol

Hey Hey Hey! Good for you - let me know if that grapefruit juice makes a difference for you for sure!

I am dyinggggggggg of cramps right now it SUCKS! I never get them this long! Usually just a few hours when AF hits but not for a whole day! oh well....

Yay to starting OPK tomorrow :) So u will be 10DPO on Christmas Day? I should be about 9 DPO or so on that day..... thats funny.... my cycles are shorter than yours though so I think thats why it is lining up... 27 days was my last one. We are kind of cycle buddies this time then lol

I will let you know if grapefruit & the Tylenol cold works! It has that stuff that thins out mucus in it..... :O)
Although I must say, I've had a lot more EWCM since taking those magical herbs! My cycle is also now 29 days....

AF cramps as nasty - If I take some advil, it helps me. I never used to get cramps like I do now :(

If your cycle is 27 & mine are 29...how is it we line up?! LOL
I am CD9, you're CD3? I ovulate around CD15!

I may start my OPK on the weekend rather than tomorrow. 10dpo is very early for me to start having to test. So maybe Saturday is more reasonable. Crossing fingers for us!!!!

I am also planning to do the whole pineapple core for implantation after Ovulation! :happydance: I'm on a mission!!!!!:happydance:

We can count down together! Wahoo!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->