6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ahhh Sorry left you hanging :)
My test is blaring positive today! CD17, so I'm ovulating a bit later than "normal" again. CD18 should be my Ovulation. For the first time ever, my test line is darker than the control line. Has never happened before!
I've been drinking my juice every day but have forgotten the cold meds for about 2 nights in a row. Oops! Oh well :)
Here is yesterday's test & now today's.

Attachments

• CD16.jpg
    CD16.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CD17.jpg
    CD17.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
My test is blaring positive today! CD17, so I'm ovulating a bit later than "normal" again. CD18 should be my Ovulation. For the first time ever, my test line is darker than the control line. Has never happened before!
I've been drinking my juice every day but have forgotten the cold meds for about 2 nights in a row. Oops! Oh well :)

Yup!! That is one blaring positive! So happy you got to see it ;)

Now hopefully you are packed full of sperm but if not, get some!! LMAOOOO

I am going to take my first OPK now....

LOL now if that's not a classy visual I don't know what is! Thanks LOL
We had sexy time last night :o) I'll make sure to squeeze one in tonight. Tomorrow will probably not happen....unless I'm into morning sex. Which I usually am not.

OOooo share your results :)

Hi Nimbec! How are YOU doing?! How bebe?

Thanks - I plan to get my husband busy!

Thanks barbs had a bit of a rollercoaster ride but we are both fine made it to V day (viability day 24weeks) which was my big hurdle now just hoping all continues to go well. I do have to warn you ladies you still can't relax even when u get the bfp hehe i'm still as nutty!

My nursery furniture is arriving tomorrow so i'm super excited :) fx its not too complicated to put together LOL!

Thanks barbs had a bit of a rollercoaster ride but we are both fine made it to V day (viability day 24weeks) which was my big hurdle now just hoping all continues to go well. I do have to warn you ladies you still can't relax even when u get the bfp hehe i'm still as nutty!

My nursery furniture is arriving tomorrow so i'm super excited :) fx its not too complicated to put together LOL!

May I ask what the hurdles were????

Oh nice, take a photo :)

I didn't have any nerves when I was pregnant with my daughter. But I recon given having gone into early labor - I will be quite nervous & looking for signs.

Yes I have to agree I think I may be just as wacko when I do get pregnant lol. Just a different kind if wacko haha.

I'd love to see your nursery furniture! Send pics if you can xx

Thanks ladies!

Well I was very high risk due to a few factors - preious mc's & i have heart problems. I've had a couple of episodes of spotting, a english bull dog attaced me straight on my bump and had me admitted to hospital and i had hyperemesis until week 19 putting me in hospital once but in bed most of the other times or head down the loo :haha: BUT all is looking good at the minute. My dodgey ticker is causing a few issues but nothing tooooooo serious so i'm actually enjoying being pg now :thumbup:

I will def post a piccy of nursery once its up...haha how much do u bet me and oh have a falling out whilst trying to assemble LOL!!

oooh Barbs how early did you go in to labour....sounds scary?

petzy did you start your opk's?

Well i'm sat very impatiently waiting for furnituire it was ment to be here any time 7am-11am.....so if they are on time 40mins to go whooop !

We had sexy time last night :o) I'll make sure to squeeze one in tonight. Tomorrow will probably not happen....unless I'm into morning sex. Which I usually am not.

I meant to take a picture but I was in between meetings when I took it so there was no opportunity. I will today :) It was definitely darkener than I expected for CD10 so maybe I will OV earlier than I think or maybe not.... I will post the test I will take around lunch time.

Today is my second "fertile day" out of 5, and we BD'd last night and this morning - so far so good haha.......

I think its funny you mention morning sex Barb - its my favourite! Its so easy to be tired at night or full from dinner or whatever else is going on , in the morning i love it! haha......

Thanks ladies!

Well I was very high risk due to a few factors - preious mc's & i have heart problems. I've had a couple of episodes of spotting, a english bull dog attaced me straight on my bump and had me admitted to hospital and i had hyperemesis until week 19 putting me in hospital once but in bed most of the other times or head down the loo :haha: BUT all is looking good at the minute. My dodgey ticker is causing a few issues but nothing tooooooo serious so i'm actually enjoying being pg now :thumbup:

I will def post a piccy of nursery once its up...haha how much do u bet me and oh have a falling out whilst trying to assemble LOL!!

Well i'm sat very impatiently waiting for furnituire it was ment to be here any time 7am-11am.....so if they are on time 40mins to go whooop !

Oh Nimbec I'm sorry you have gone through that but you do have a positive and strong mindset! I cannot believe you were attacked by a dog either!!!

Wish you the best on the health front for the best and H&H remainder of your pregnancy :)

I thought i was crazy for wanting to test at 6dpo ..... My mind keeps saying :test: :test: :test: lol

Has anyone gotten a bfp at 6dpo?!?!?!

I have a confession.....................I tried at 3dpo !!!!!!!!!!!! :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

I was hoping maybe my cycle was off since the m/c last month at 6wks.

Thanks ladies!

Wow Nimbec...I'm happy you've made it this far. That's frightening experience after the dog situation. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I hope for a less exciting pregnancy going forward :)

I went into labor 8 weeks early b/c there was a tear in my sac. The odds are it will never happen again to me but I know that is going to freak me out going forward. I don't want any thing to go wrong for my future pregnancy.

I meant to take a picture but I was in between meetings when I took it so there was no opportunity. I will today :) It was definitely darkener than I expected for CD10 so maybe I will OV earlier than I think or maybe not.... I will post the test I will take around lunch time.

Today is my second "fertile day" out of 5, and we BD'd last night and this morning - so far so good haha.......

I think its funny you mention morning sex Barb - its my favourite! Its so easy to be tired at night or full from dinner or whatever else is going on , in the morning i love it! haha......

I am not enough of a morning person to love morning sex. I'm groggy - there is morning breath & generally my body is saying "its too early for this!". Some times during my fertile periods I'll have a quicky with my hubby but I have a hard time getting off during morning sex. My body is still asleep :)
I love evening/night sex...I'm so much more relaxed.

Post your OPK I'm curious how close you are! That's early indeed but your cycles are short-ish so its not unheard of. I can't believe I'm going to have another really long cycle. So odd...

I thought i was crazy for wanting to test at 6dpo ..... My mind keeps saying :test: :test: :test: lol

Has anyone gotten a bfp at 6dpo?!?!?!

I have a confession.....................I tried at 3dpo !!!!!!!!!!!! :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

I was hoping maybe my cycle was off since the m/c last month at 6wks.

There are many cases where woman get a v.faint positive as early as 6dpo, that is why I start at 6dop. But realistically probably not possible. I am just too eager to wati to test LOL

I've tried at 3dpo too! FAIL. LOL

I am tempted not to test until Christmas morning but I don't want to be disappointed on Christmas morning if its negative. AHHHHH!!!
I figured if I am pregnant & have a positive test by Christmas day, I'd surprise my husband with a test as a 'gift'.
Almost 1 year trying...I just don't know what to think anymore. I am trying to stay positive as much as I can but the excitement & hopefulness is gone :(

I am tempted not to test until Christmas morning but I don't want to be disappointed on Christmas morning if its negative. AHHHHH!!!
I figured if I am pregnant & have a positive test by Christmas day, I'd surprise my husband with a test as a 'gift'.
Almost 1 year trying...I just don't know what to think anymore. I am trying to stay positive as much as I can but the excitement & hopefulness is gone :(

Been there too barbikins:hugs: I even had my first infertility appt. the day before my bfp.

One thing that made me remain hopeful is all the medicine and technology in the world to help women conceive. I knew eventually it was going to happen.

The month we finally got pregnant I got a pos. opk on Monday and we had sex twice on sunday, once monday, and once tuesday. I think that is what finally sealed the deal.

I also (tmi) used a toy afterwards to orgasm. I read online about orgasming afterwards help the :spermy:

Do you know when you o'd? I really hope you get a bfp :dust: Stay positive and have faith! :)

Ugh I cant post it because i forgot about it before checking it LMAO and it was been dried for 2 hours!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I suck!!! I am just too busy at work to think about it... I will take a picture of mine tomorrow i swear - it was about the same as yesterday so I expect tomorrow to be darker as it is only CD11 today....

as a side note Barbi I am sure you have heard about the school shooting in Connecticut.... I cannot believe it honestly. get some $%^&ing gun control down there.....

Been there too barbikins:hugs: I even had my first infertility appt. the day before my bfp.

One thing that made me remain hopeful is all the medicine and technology in the world to help women conceive. I knew eventually it was going to happen.

The month we finally got pregnant I got a pos. opk on Monday and we had sex twice on sunday, once monday, and once tuesday. I think that is what finally sealed the deal.

I also (tmi) used a toy afterwards to orgasm. I read online about orgasming afterwards help the :spermy:

Do you know when you o'd? I really hope you get a bfp :dust: Stay positive and have faith! :)

Hi Army Wife I am going to use your BD method this month haha... I expect my positive OPK on Sunday but we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->