6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barb I hear you on the Christmas thing - I wouldnt want a BFN on CHristmas either so I get it... how many DPO will you be on Xmas?

I will be 11dpo on Christmas Day - so not unreasonable to get a positive test!
I will likely do it anyway :p

I am tempted not to test until Christmas morning but I don't want to be disappointed on Christmas morning if its negative. AHHHHH!!!
I figured if I am pregnant & have a positive test by Christmas day, I'd surprise my husband with a test as a 'gift'.
Almost 1 year trying...I just don't know what to think anymore. I am trying to stay positive as much as I can but the excitement & hopefulness is gone :(

Been there too barbikins:hugs: I even had my first infertility appt. the day before my bfp.

One thing that made me remain hopeful is all the medicine and technology in the world to help women conceive. I knew eventually it was going to happen.

The month we finally got pregnant I got a pos. opk on Monday and we had sex twice on sunday, once monday, and once tuesday. I think that is what finally sealed the deal.

I also (tmi) used a toy afterwards to orgasm. I read online about orgasming afterwards help the :spermy:

Do you know when you o'd? I really hope you get a bfp :dust: Stay positive and have faith! :)

Hey You! Yes I know there are doctors & I've been to a fertility clinic already - all my tests were perfect. So no issues. We have decided if February rolls around & I'm still not pregnant, we're going to try IUI that month.

I am ovulating today! We BD's last night & the night before & we have our company Xmas party tonight after work so I will try to get in some baby making time tonight - although it will be quite late.

I'm defo trying to stay as positive as possible!!!

So it took you a while both times to conceive eh? How old are you, might I ask?

I am tempted not to test until Christmas morning but I don't want to be disappointed on Christmas morning if its negative. AHHHHH!!!
I figured if I am pregnant & have a positive test by Christmas day, I'd surprise my husband with a test as a 'gift'.
Almost 1 year trying...I just don't know what to think anymore. I am trying to stay positive as much as I can but the excitement & hopefulness is gone :(

Been there too barbikins:hugs: I even had my first infertility appt. the day before my bfp.

One thing that made me remain hopeful is all the medicine and technology in the world to help women conceive. I knew eventually it was going to happen.

The month we finally got pregnant I got a pos. opk on Monday and we had sex twice on sunday, once monday, and once tuesday. I think that is what finally sealed the deal.

I also (tmi) used a toy afterwards to orgasm. I read online about orgasming afterwards help the :spermy:

Do you know when you o'd? I really hope you get a bfp :dust: Stay positive and have faith! :)

Hey You! Yes I know there are doctors & I've been to a fertility clinic already - all my tests were perfect. So no issues. We have decided if February rolls around & I'm still not pregnant, we're going to try IUI that month.

I am ovulating today! We BD's last night & the night before & we have our company Xmas party tonight after work so I will try to get in some baby making time tonight - although it will be quite late.

Sounds like you covered your bases for bd'ing :thumbup:

The first one took us 15months. It was really tough.:cry: I balled my eyes out every month and felt i was letting my husband down.

2nd time we got a bfp was on our first month ntnp since i stopped bf'ing!! we were so shocked. I read online once you give birth , it is sometimes easier to get pregnant again. Sadly ended in a m/c at 6wks:cry:

I am 28, 29 next month and DH is 30.

Hope and pray you get a bfp!! :dust:

Sounds like you covered your bases for bd'ing :thumbup:

The first one took us 15months. It was really tough.:cry: I balled my eyes out every month and felt i was letting my husband down.

2nd time we got a bfp was on our first month ntnp since i stopped bf'ing!! we were so shocked. I read online once you give birth , it is sometimes easier to get pregnant again. Sadly ended in a m/c at 6wks:cry:

I am 28, 29 next month and DH is 30.

Hope and pray you get a bfp!! :dust:

WE didnt get a chance to BD Friday night - got home at 3am & had to get up at a respectable hour. WE had my step-daughter over this weekend & she becomes a very good method of birth control :p

It's so tough waiting this long....I just want to get pregnant & move on with my life. I've seriously felt so consumed by this whole TTC since we started. It sucks ass.
How long have you been ttc now?

Petzy, how are yah? How's your testing coming along - have you Ovulated yet?!
I'm 3dpo today !!!

Petzy, how are yah? How's your testing coming along - have you Ovulated yet?!
I'm 3dpo today !!!

Hi Barb! 3DPO for you hooray!!! I should be O'ing today - yesterday I took my OPK while at my sister in laws.... it was not QUITE positive but extremely close... I took another one soon after but it was SO light because I had been majorly diluted!!

I am going to take my test in about 2 hours and i will post the results :)

I am worried though because we did not BD yesterday and if I am ovulating today or very soon I am afraid we missed our window... we did BD Thursday, Friday, and twice on Saturday. I had really wanted to yesterday but I can only push DH so far lol - he knows what I am upt o haha....

I will try for tonight - fingers crossed......

Ok just took this at noon - it has sat for about 25 min but it looks positive to me!

Thoughts???

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 8
That looks positive to me too! Just so u know the cycle I got pg was the one we had the least sex in - infact I had a massive row with oh as I caught him masterbating in my fertile time grrr men!! Lol!

That looks positive to me too! Just so u know the cycle I got pg was the one we had the least sex in - infact I had a massive row with oh as I caught him masterbating in my fertile time grrr men!! Lol!

Well that makes me feel better! LOL and I told DH to "wait for me" this morning lmao so there is a better chance of BD'ing tonight lmao!!!

Ok just took this at noon - it has sat for about 25 min but it looks positive to me!

Thoughts???

Pretty darn close. I bet by the end of today, it will be darker. It COULD be a bit darker in order for it to be as dark as the test line. But I would say today's your day!

What CD are you?

Petzy, seems like you got in a lot of BD so dont worry! And tonight's your prime night :) Have fun!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! XO

Petzy, seems like you got in a lot of BD so dont worry! And tonight's your prime night :) Have fun!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! XO

Thanks Barb! I hope to get some BD in tonight if we can :) but I think we did get in a lot if we dont for some reason!

As usual I can say the pic appears a bit lighter than they did in person - its definitely AS dark i am not sure about darker though - but you are right today is the day anyways...... I am glad :) right on time!

I am CD14 Barb so I am guessing a 28 day cycle as last month was CD13 and 27 day....

i am going to take another one at 5 on my way out though and I will see what it shows :)

Ok here's the one I took at 5:30 - much better! Weeeeeee lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
Bam! Now that is POSITIVE!!!!!
Get busay!!!! Fertilize that eggy!!!!

I was optimistic today and bought a 2 pack FRER & a digital just in case I get pregnant this month! If I do, I hope to surprise hubby on Xmas day but that might be too early.
Crossing my fingers & eating my pineapple core!!!

Bam! Now that is POSITIVE!!!!!
Get busay!!!! Fertilize that eggy!!!!

I was optimistic today and bought a 2 pack FRER & a digital just in case I get pregnant this month! If I do, I hope to surprise hubby on Xmas day but that might be too early.
Crossing my fingers & eating my pineapple core!!!

Now wouldnt that be fun! Good luck Barbs XOXOXO - I am hoping for a new years eve bean LMAO..... we will see I guess!

Ahh Here i am again in the 2WW

We did not BD last night but we did BD this morning.... I hope I did not miss my chance...... so I did Thursday, Friday, Sat am, Sat pm, and Tuesday am...

Now Barb can I ask you a question? I know you say to stop taking the OPK once you get your positive - But if I took it today and it was STILL positive would that mean I havent ovulated YET or no?? I am just wondering how good my chances are really......

Hi Petzy yes they say if still positive you have not released the egg yet! So keep BDing!

Glad you are all back in 2ww bring on some happy news for xmas & newyear!

All good with me too :)

Hi Petzy yes they say if still positive you have not released the egg yet! So keep BDing!

Glad you are all back in 2ww bring on some happy news for xmas & newyear!

All good with me too :)

well if i hadnt just botched my OPK I would have a test to report on OMG i am so blonde I have to tell you what I did - i went into washroom stall at work, opened it up, sat down and peed and then was like OH SHIT i forgot to use it

like what is wrong with me LMAO

Lmao petzy that's brilliant!!!! I've done that before too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->