6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

13 dpo today and BFN :(

Just waiting for AF to arrive now... due tomorrow

Hi Mexx...sorry to hear you're getting bfn :(
I'm into cycle # 12 as of yesterday. I've joined the LTTC ranks now.
Is this your first or do you have children?

Yeah I was just wondering if we should get a motility test in January, before spending the dough to get IUI done in Feb. I will talk to my husband about it after the holidays & figure out a good time. Based on his sperm count he should be OK but you really never know.
I hope we get pregnant next cycle & we can forego the IUI. We've already surpassed the timelines our doctors assumed we would be pregnant by & the year mark is where they start to worry. Great :(

Mexx so sorry bout your bfn!! grrrrrrrrrr

Barbs I'd really given up hope and it happened to me so hopefully the same will happen to u too! Serioulsly I was so upset about the whole ttc, sick of others getting pg and felt like tiome was running out :( BUT there is light at end of the tunnle - at least you kno w there are no medical issues! I will be rooting for you!!!

Hi Mexx...sorry to hear you're getting bfn :(
I'm into cycle # 12 as of yesterday. I've joined the LTTC ranks now.
Is this your first or do you have children?

AF has now arrived so onto cycle 16.

We are currently trying for our first child - you?

Going to do one more cycle and then go to the doctors as will have done 3 with cbfm by this point.

X

Mexx and Barb I am sorry about your damn witch showing .... we are all in this together and that does give me hope. I do hear of a lot of people who conceive later than 12 months so while its not enjoyable at all to wait so long... it doesnt mean it will be much longer I hope!!! let's do our best to support eachother through this brutal waiting game until it is our BFP time :)

I am with you.... AF showed on NYE like clockwork - 28 day cycle again...and I am on CD3 now - looking forward to O time! :)

DH and I discussed it and we decided to completely forgo alcohol (GASP!!!!) until I am preggers.... started yesterday. (haha obviously for me I will continue to forgo haha.....) We, and myself on my own did a lot of reading on it this weekend and it seems that there are so many articles and studies about its effect on a womans fertility - mans too - but more notably a womans....

In fact one article I read said that cutting out alcohol together on average has the same statistic of getting pregnant as the average person who goes for IVF/IUI! It estimated a fertility decrease of anywhere from 30-50% overall - thats not something I'm willing to play with.... even if it was like 15-20 percent - despite my immense love for wine it is just not worth it for me to potentially delay getting pregnant.

So yeah it was actually not a thrilling decision haha but it does make me feel a bit more positive about things and I am hoping I will be pregnant in the next few months....so its going to be a dry winter for me lol...

How is everyone else? Back at work today and hating it....

Barb I am going on MakeaBaby today to order my OPKs as I am out! Nimbec I hope everythings going great with you and baby xoxo

Ok I was a good girl and only got the OPK's and no cheapies.... I can always grab one from the dollar store if i feel inclined...

Hey Petzy! I'm sorry I've been Mia. It's been busy!
I'm sorry AF showed :( how was your NYE in Mtl?
Happy New Year!!!

As for drinking stats. I've read that as well. Although I've not read it in every reference so im not sure if that's for real or not. My doctor never talked to me about my drinki g affecting anything either. I'm on the fence. I don't drink daily or a lot. Lots of woman get preggers no problems drinking moderately.
I wish you luck and I hope it works. I'm not sure I could cut booze out entirely. Lol

I've decided to stop taking my Tibetian herbs. It's the only thing I take daily that's madero wonder so I've decided to cut it off this cycle & see if it helps at all. It shouldn't stop me from being preggers but I've tried just about everything else!
I will drink Grapefruit juice again just because it has helped my CM quantity. Also have picked up some PH test strips. I want to check my & make sure it's neutral.

I also ordered OPKs. And pregnancy tests!!!! Tee hee :)

I've not heard that about grapefruit juice... is there a recommended amount to drink or time to drink it? Presuming just up til end of fertile period?

What are the PH strips?

xx

Grapefruit Juice - nope - I just drink a low ball glass of it - so I'd say even just 1 cup of it per day starting 1 week before O is good. Even just like 5 days before. I noticed the SAME day an increase in my CM. It's crazy!

PH strips are to test your PH levels. If you have high acidity in your CM, it will create a harmful environment for sperm & kill them. I want to see if these test strips show anything.

Hi all, 11dpo and still bfn :cry: Starting to lose hope as I feel AF is getting ready to start. Going to keep POAS though just in case. :thumbup:

Grapefruit Juice - nope - I just drink a low ball glass of it - so I'd say even just 1 cup of it per day starting 1 week before O is good. Even just like 5 days before. I noticed the SAME day an increase in my CM. It's crazy!

PH strips are to test your PH levels. If you have high acidity in your CM, it will create a harmful environment for sperm & kill them. I want to see if these test strips show anything.

thank you x

Hi Barb! NYE Was good - Montreal was totally freezing but we hid in the underground city most of the time lol.... was a good time

Life sucks being dry!! haha - particularly since its Friday! haha - DH said he didnt think he cared about drinking but wishes he could have a beer lol... he said we should be able to have "the next prime minister" if we both abstain LMAO - we will see how long it lasts - I hope until baby!

I am going to start the grapefruit juice today - going to pick some up on the way home - i am worried about my amount of CM as I never really notice it TOO much.... So maybe it wll help.

My OPKS were delivered today so thats good.... Not much to report right now I am on CD 5!!

How about you?

XO

Hi Barb! NYE Was good - Montreal was totally freezing but we hid in the underground city most of the time lol.... was a good time

Life sucks being dry!! haha - particularly since its Friday! haha - DH said he didnt think he cared about drinking but wishes he could have a beer lol... he said we should be able to have "the next prime minister" if we both abstain LMAO - we will see how long it lasts - I hope until baby!

I am going to start the grapefruit juice today - going to pick some up on the way home - i am worried about my amount of CM as I never really notice it TOO much.... So maybe it wll help.

My OPKS were delivered today so thats good.... Not much to report right now I am on CD 5!!

How about you?

XO

Hey Hun

Glad you enjoyed Mtl! And I wish you ALL the best abstaining from booze. I found it easy when I was preggo but I need to have a drink every so often. I have decided to cut down on the drinking during the ovulation period however just these if it could help.

Do you notice EWCM during your fertile period? I have to swipe internally to check b/c I don't produce a lot. Although some times it will come out when I wipe. After I drink GF Juice, I notice I'm extra wet about an hour or two later. It's crazy!!

Well, today I am CD9 & I tested w an OPK & it's getting close to positive. It's still too early for me however. I checked my cervix today & there was some EWCM and my cervix was high & soft. I think I may ovulate a bit earlier but nothing too crazy. Tomorrow is our 1yr wedding anniversary! I hope I get pregnant this month. I don't want to have to do IUI.

Anyway here is my OPK today. I must say my test and symptoms are close to Ovulation BUT CD9 is way too early for me. I would say I should O end of next weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi all just poking my nose in again hehe ;) if not got much cm I'd use Preseed too - used it in my bfp cycle as well as guifassin to increase cm. oh and I was alcohol free too - it's a killer!!!!!!

Good luck to you all, keep me posted!!

I'm good, well struggling with horrid back pains but I'm not complaining!

Hey Nimbec!
I've used pre-seed too. All that you mentioned I did last cycle.
I'm planning to keep using pre-seed & drinking GF juice.
Did you cut the booze out only in the month you got your bfp?

Yep back pains were a big issue for me when I was preggers.
It sucks !

Hi Barbs hmmm no i was alcohol free for 3 months :( and sugar free too in the last month - just drank water! no caffeine at all either ......as u can imagine i was a lovely person to be around hahaha!! I used preseed previously but not at recomended amount it was only when i used it as recommended i got my bfp. To be honest i don't know what my cm was like i certainly didn't have loads!

good luck!!!

I've used Pre-Seed a few cycles & nothing happened so it wasn't my 'cure'. I do have good quality CM from what I can tell just not tonnes. And I've also been told I don't need tonnes, just good quality. So I think I'm OK.
We'll see what happens this week - O week!!!
I'm off my Tibetan herbs so I am curious to see if that helps anything. *shrugs*. Or else, off to the clinic I go for IUI..."fun".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->