We are true cycle buddies this cycle Barbi!! :D

I gotta get one in tonight ahhhhhhh

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
YAHHHHH!!!! Very cool! I am supposed to Ovulate today :p
GET ER DUNE!

I took a test today & it's lighter than yesterday.

Attachments

• CD18.jpg
    CD18.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
Just tried to upload my afternoon opk but stupid iPhone says file is too big lol.

Its A little darker even than earlier.

Woo hoo get er did!! Lol

I love that I'm in the dentist waiting room lol

Hey Nimbec how are you?? How many weeks now?

Xo workin on it!

Ok so this month as did the every-other-day plan although not on purpose lol... we did it Wed, Fri, twice on Sunday (hehe), and Tuesday (last night). Got my pos OPK yesterday so I think my bases are pretty much covered. If it happens again tonight great but I wont push it lol

I read about the every other day method in my fertility book which says it is what does the trick because it allows for sperm build up. That being said, I am not sure if the sperm actually built up or not if you know what i mean haha....

The next two weeks are going to be so long as usual... bahh!!

Barb I am in TO today for work for a few hours.... If I honk will you hear me from the ETR?? LOL

Petzy!
I won't hear you from the ETR...booo! I work down town. You know, it would be pretty cool to actually meet you. Just sayin'! :)
I dont even know your real name....*sigh*....who are YOU?! LOL

You know, we pretty well did every other day unintentionally as well. Except we had sex twice on Monday when I got my positive OPK & once last night. I may sneak one in tonight too - we'll see. Got my step-daughter over & she's enough to c0ck block us. I get too tired after 10pm once I know she should be asleep to get in on.

I'm 1dpo today & yep...here goes 2 weeks...again!
I had this weird feeling yesterday like I made it happen this cycle. But that feeling lasted all of 5 seconds. It's been a year!!!!! A WHOLE YEAR!!!!! WTF!!!!
I don't want to get to the point of having to do IUI next month. I just want this to happen now! And I want it to happen before my two friends get knocked up! One of my DH's BFF's are trying & I think this is like their second or third month now. I just can't handle it if she gets pregnant first. This is the couple who've been smoking dope & drinking every day. It just wouldn't be fair :(

Nimbec - thanks! Hope you're doing well & baby is doing well too. When's your EDD again?

Stopping in to let you know I stalk this thread yet XD Hope this is your cycles girls!

Stopping in to let you know I stalk this thread yet XD Hope this is your cycles girls!

Thanks Butterfly I have seen you on here many times - congrats on your pregnancy! How far along are you now - so exciting :) XO

Petzy!
I won't hear you from the ETR...booo! I work down town. You know, it would be pretty cool to actually meet you. Just sayin'! :)

You know, we pretty well did every other day unintentionally as well. Except we had sex twice on Monday when I got my positive OPK & once last night. I may sneak one in tonight too - we'll see. Got my step-daughter over & she's enough to c0ck block us. I get too tired after 10pm once I know she should be asleep to get in on.

I had this weird feeling yesterday like I made it happen this cycle. But that feeling lasted all of 5 seconds. It's been a year!!!!! A WHOLE YEAR!!!!! WTF!!!!
I don't want to get to the point of having to do IUI next month. I just want this to happen now! And I want it to happen before my two friends get knocked up! One of my DH's BFF's are trying & I think this is like their second or third month now. I just can't handle it if she gets pregnant first. This is the couple who've been smoking dope & drinking every day. It just wouldn't be fair :(

Nimbec - thanks! Hope you're doing well & baby is doing well too. When's your EDD again?

Haha! I had to laugh reading this way sound way too much alike in our slang and mannerisms lol

Sorry about the cock block but you certainly have your bases covered so nothing to worry about for you! I have a good feeling too ahhh but I also did last month so I dont want my hopes up booooooo back in the 2WW we are!!

I hope you get knocked up before your friends too... i know the unfair feeling no explanation needed whatsoever! I feel it even more now especially since I have started to go without caffeine and booze haha it has to count for something right?!

Ok who am I..... its about time! my name is Meg (Meaghan)..... and I assume you are Barb? lol or was that just a decoy?? You already know I live in Ancaster and work for lawyers and am just as nuts as you about TTC lmao

XO Meg

Thanks Butterfly I have seen you on here many times - congrats on your pregnancy! How far along are you now - so exciting :) XO

This is the first forum I joined on this site. It's my favorite XD
11 weeks 3 days now and I can finally start feeling a small tiny little bump :happydance: Can't wait for my next appt on Feb 1st to hear the heartbeat. I was spoiled going every two weeks cause I was 'high risk' and now he down graded me at the last appt so yay and boo cause I have to wait lol Seems like from TTC to being pregnant to can't waiting to have bay there is a lot of waiting. o_O And worry.

11 weeks 3 days now and I can finally start feeling a small tiny little bump :happydance: Can't wait for my next appt on Feb 1st to hear the heartbeat. I was spoiled going every two weeks cause I was 'high risk' and now he down graded me at the last appt so yay and boo cause I have to wait lol Seems like from TTC to being pregnant to can't waiting to have bay there is a lot of waiting. o_O And worry.

Oh I hear you on that - I suspect a whole new waiting game begins when I finally get my BFP and after that a life long worrying game begins! Its like we are almost moms just from TTC'ing and wanting it so bad lol....

Ok well since I have had negative OPK the last two days i am going to say I am 2DPO today.....

and...... nothing to report LOL!!!

We BDd this morning again but i think that was just for fun! tee hee!

ME! I'm 5dpo and started two days ago. Of course bfn. But I got my first bfp at 8dpo with my first so why not? I want to see exactly how soon I can get a bfp:)

I test positive early, too...a blessing and a curse!!

yay - nice to know its your favorite :) mine too! I barely go on an of the other threads now that I have repor with all your ladies!
Glad to hear everything's going so well! IT's a very exciting process :)
I didn't start really showing until some time in the beginning of my 2nd trimester. Although I hear with subsequent pregnancies, you get a bump in your 1st...so I probaby will have a big belly fast!

Petzy!

Haha! I had to laugh reading this way sound way too much alike in our slang and mannerisms lol

Sorry about the cock block but you certainly have your bases covered so nothing to worry about for you! I have a good feeling too ahhh but I also did last month so I dont want my hopes up booooooo back in the 2WW we are!!

I hope you get knocked up before your friends too... i know the unfair feeling no explanation needed whatsoever! I feel it even more now especially since I have started to go without caffeine and booze haha it has to count for something right?!

Ok who am I..... its about time! my name is Meg (Meaghan)..... and I assume you are Barb? lol or was that just a decoy?? You already know I live in Ancaster and work for lawyers and am just as nuts as you about TTC lmao

XO Meg

I tone it down on here - I dont want to get into trouble :)

Yay Meg!!! :) Nice to meet you :) LOL
My name is Barb! Barbikins is actually a nickname one of my best friends gave me.

Yes - you are brave to go with no caffeine & booze. I'm just not that brave! Although if I go into next month with going IUI, I'll lay off the booze. It's the least I could do!

I hear ya about feeling positive last month. I've not felt positive in eons actually. There were many months I was SURE we got it & nada. I don't know if you recall but my first month trying I had a chemical pregnancy. :cry:
And since then, nada!

I have been thinking to myself that I don't want to start testing too early in my TWW. I was thinking, maybe 11dpo would be a good start. And I'd put an alarm in my phone & when it goes off on 11dpo, then - and only then - can I start testing. What do you think? Good plan not to go crazy?! :) LOL

BTW, yesterday's OPK was quite light so yes - pretty sure I Ovulated on Tuesday! 2dpo today - where you at?

xo

Ok well since I have had negative OPK the last two days i am going to say I am 2DPO today.....

OK I got my answer! But wait, you are also 2dpo?
I thought you were 1 day behind me. I am 2dpo today. You got your positive on Tuesday? Then today is 1dpo! Yes, I'm getting technical on your @ss :haha:

One thing I'll add that happened to me this cycle:

I used a soft cup this cycle on the day of my ovulation & when I took it out, there was a big glob of EWCM (NOT semen) & one spot of bright red blood.
Do you think this is b/c of Ovulation? Anyone else get this???

OK I got my answer! But wait, you are also 2dpo?
I thought you were 1 day behind me. I am 2dpo today. You got your positive on Tuesday? Then today is 1dpo! Yes, I'm getting technical on your @ss :haha:

I knowwww you are being technical and yes I got my positive on Tuesday but Wed and Thurs were both negative and you can O from 12-48 hours later so there is a good chance I am 3DPO and not 2DPO lol - I dont know haha it makes me feel better. fine - if it pleases you, I am 2DPO lol....

One thing I'll add that happened to me this cycle:

I used a soft cup this cycle on the day of my ovulation & when I took it out, there was a big glob of EWCM (NOT semen) & one spot of bright red blood.
Do you think this is b/c of Ovulation? Anyone else get this???

Given the timing of it I can only assume it was O related bleeding. Other than that, we can spot throughout our cycles for no sigificant reason at all and since I spotted at timing for IB last cycle and I was not preg, I am not getting my hopes up about bleeding anymore LOL (that sounded really weird)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->