6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I'm glad its not to bad for you! I had all the classic symptoms when I was pregnant. I hope that the next time I get pregnant I will be feeling better! That would be nice.
I didn't have any mood swings either!

Is it 5 yet?! Well, almost.
I'm so tired today!!!! And my stomach was off last night so I woke up around 2.30am not feeling great. My stomach still hasn't fully recovered. I need more sleep tonight! ZZZZZzzzz
I get to do some thing "fun" tomorrow! I have an ultrasound at a hospital in the morning. I found some sorta weird lump in my groin so just going to check it out.

How are you ladies doing today?! Its been DAMN cold today!!!!!! Minus 18 this morning. Ew. I hope it's not as cold tomorrow.

Barb! Good luck at your appointment. Maybe it's a swolen lymphnode in your groin. I had that once and it made a hard lump. Eventually went away...

I know it's been so freaking cold. Today is the same again ughhh

Well Barb we are 9 dpo today..... Nothing really happening. Last night right as I was going to bed I felt like AF was coming on. That queasy feeling in your abdomen you know? It lasted about 15 min. It really could be anything.

I'm thinking swollen lymph node too. Waiting for my ultrasound as I type. Ugh, get me out of here!!!!

You get queasy as AF is about to show eh?! I've never had that. I just start getting needle like prickles & that's when I usually know days before that my month is over.
It's still too early for AF symptoms. When I AF due for you?
I tested negative today :(

I've been feeling queasy yesterday & today. and a midnight craving the night before. husband recons maybe im pregnant & my body's responding RIGHT AWAY! LOL So funny. I hope he's right....not that I want to be sick but that I'm pregnant!

Anyway that's all I've got to report today.

I got my angelsounds doppler today in the mail XD Wasn't expecting it until next week. I used it asap and guess what! I heard baby's heartbeat! Sounded like a choo choo train <3 170 bpm. I am in tears and on cloud 9. Can't believe my little cub is still there alive and well.

Awww that is so awesome! And so cute. I actually thought maybe I'll get some thing like that for fun when I get pregnant. But are they expensive?!

Mine cost about 32 dollars plus shipping. https://www.amazon.com/Jumper-Prena...F8&qid=1359057960&sr=8-1&keywords=angelsounds

that's the one I bought and I think it's the same one a lot of other women buy cause that's the only angelsounds one I could find.

Thats interesting re the doppler... is it just a tool to see baby's heartbeat?

Ok Barb here we are... dun dun dun... 10DPO......

This is all I have going on: Last night I had abou 15 min of really sharp "pings" I would call them in my low abdomen..... it eventually stopped but it was definitely noteworthy as never had that before.

The only other thing I have is lotiony CM - I had nothing the last two days and then it came back.

I dont know if either of those are a sign of anything - I doubt it. I know CM varies a lot by each person and well pain and cramps are common too.

Thats about it for me!

Thats interesting re the doppler... is it just a tool to see baby's heartbeat?

It's a tool to hear the baby's heartbeat not see. If you do use one you have to know the difference between your heartbeat and baby's. For me whenever I'm in doubt I check my own pulse on my neck while doppler is sitting on the heartbeat and if it matches you know it's yours.
For me it's such a huge relief knowing baby is still growing due to the blighted ovum and mmc I had last year. I was in doubt at first that I'd be able to hear baby but I did.
This morning I did again XD heartbeat of baby was 168 and baby said here I am right away for me. And I'm pretty sure the once in a while 'hits/thuds' I hear is baby kicking. Too bad I can't feel it yet lol.
Last night when I was trying to find baby for DH baby kept saying no mama leave me alone. I would have it and then baby would turn. After 30 mins of on and off searching finally got it so DH could listen.

I think the heart monitor is cute. I didnt get it before because i didnt wanna be obsessed w/checking the baby's heart all the time. But I think it would be the cutest thing to have when ever someone wants to hear the little bugger :) I may buy one of those when or IF my time comes! HAHA!

Yes - 10 dpo Meg - and I tested NEGATIVE this morning. I'm going to test w/SMU very soon. Your symptoms can be anything...that's the thing about this whole TWW. I only developed true pregnancy symptoms at about 7 weeks when my boobs became very sore. I hope its a good sign for you though.
I think I'm going to be truly disappointed if it doesn't happen this cycle. I don't want to end up having assisted conception...I really thought we could do this on our own & not take a year! *sigh*.
BTW, I did this conception psychic thing for $10 back in October & she said it would be this cycle that I get pregnant with a boy. All of my other psychics including an accredited one I saw in TO failed at predicting my pregnancy. I take it with a grain of salt but slightly with some hope!
My CM fluctuates a lot in my cycle so I wouldn't take it as any clues. If I get a glob of EWCM in the next few days leading to AF (Tuesday?) then usually I know I'm out. It has to do with hormone levels before your Progesterone starts to drop before AF comes on.

Symptoms today - My boobs have given me these surge of prickly pain this morning. Not sure what to make of that - if anything. And I've been nauseated on/off for the past two days. I feel better today but I dunno. I'm trying not to read into this. I have digestive issues so maybe that's all that is.

OK I'm going to pee soon. Then I'll post photos from this morning & my SMU. Wish me luck!

can't wait to see your tests barbikins. Sadly I wont be on all day until evening. Mom and I are spending the late morning afternoon together yay.

Hopefully the fortune teller was/is right. I always wanted to try one but never did.

Negative! I've ordered some more tests yesterday so I dunno when I will get them. Today or Monday I guess. I ordered 5 ultra-sensitive.
Anyway, I don't feel all that positive about this cycle. I've not felt optimistic in months. I really feel like it just ain't going to happen on our own. Or maybe 2 years later & I'm not willing to wait that long. Hence the IUI plan next cycle.
*sigh*

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 10dposmu.jpg
    10dposmu.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi Barb

Sorry about your negative - I am in the same boat... BFN on a dollar store test just now. I know its only 10DPO but still.....

And i know you dont want to go the IUI route but honestly - try to have the mentality of its going to happen somehow, doesnt really matter how, as long as you get that baby! lol. I agree with you though - I hope I dont need to do that... but I would if I had to.

FX for us both. If I dont get it this cycle im going to see the doc for bloodwork I think.

Hey Hun,
Thanks for the positive reinforcement :) I do have mostly the positive outlook but some times I just run out of steam. A year is too damn long! And we will be able to afford only so much treatments. So I hope this month I'm going to be pregnant.

My first steps were blood work with my family doctor. Just making sure my hormone levels & my thyroid was working fine. It's worth a shot. I forget, what cycle are you in now?

I hope that we get good news this cycle Meg! I hope to get a BFP this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Are you testing this weekend too or did you just cave?! ;)

My new tests are arriving Monday. So I'll have my ultra sensitives!
xo

Hi Barb :).

Bfn on dollar store test with SMU. I know it's only 11 dpo ( maybe even 10 haha) but I do feel like I'm out. Can't help it. The dollar store tests are 25 miu. That's sensitive enough right? I only have one left. Not buying anymore unless AF is late...

Sigh!!! No pink cm yet which I often have by now Sometimes I get it closer to AF though.

Double sigh haha

Hey Meg,

Bfn for me too. But my OPK is almost positive & I have heard sometimes they can be positive before a pregnancy test turns positive. What do you think? Yes...I used a FReR too. Apparently they are like almost 7miu so it should be really sensitive. 25miu is very high. You may not hit that until your period is due. They are not terribly sensitive. But alas like you -I feel as if I'm out. I am already preparing my IUI schedule in my head.

No spotting is a good sign if you normally would already. When is AF due?!
I *think* I've already had some cramping early this morning but its hard to tell b/c I had some other stomach cramps too. But Uterine cramps are special lol. I will see how it goes for the rest of today. I feel really bummed out though. I can't lie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
Ps: I'm heading to Ancaster tmr!!! I will waive as I pass through ;)

Hi ladies sorry you are all feeling so low!! (((Hugs)))

Barbs are you sure there is no line on that frer?? I must have line eye?!

Well I'm ok bit knackered but all well really! Ill keep popping my head in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->