6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok well since I have had negative OPK the last two days i am going to say I am 2DPO today.....

and...... nothing to report LOL!!!

We BDd this morning again but i think that was just for fun! tee hee!

OK I got my answer! But wait, you are also 2dpo?
I thought you were 1 day behind me. I am 2dpo today. You got your positive on Tuesday? Then today is 1dpo! Yes, I'm getting technical on your @ss :haha:

I knowwww you are being technical and yes I got my positive on Tuesday but Wed and Thurs were both negative and you can O from 12-48 hours later so there is a good chance I am 3DPO and not 2DPO lol - I dont know haha it makes me feel better. fine - if it pleases you, I am 2DPO lol....

LOL - you're hilarious - you are very correct! It's a discrepancy of a day....so you can have it - we can both be 3 dpo if you like :happydance:

When I did cycle monitoring for the month in November, I was slightly confused as to when I Ovulated. I got the LH surge & my egg dropped some time after that - but not sure if it was that day or the next day. If I end up going through CM again - I am going to use OPK's & see how it lines up with blood tests. I think it sorta came out like I Ovulated the day I got the big surge b/c the next day my hormones dropped right down & it was confirmed I Ovulated the day I got the big surge. Who knows. :wacko:

One thing I'll add that happened to me this cycle:

I used a soft cup this cycle on the day of my ovulation & when I took it out, there was a big glob of EWCM (NOT semen) & one spot of bright red blood.
Do you think this is b/c of Ovulation? Anyone else get this???

Given the timing of it I can only assume it was O related bleeding. Other than that, we can spot throughout our cycles for no sigificant reason at all and since I spotted at timing for IB last cycle and I was not preg, I am not getting my hopes up about bleeding anymore LOL (that sounded really weird)

Yeah I think you're right! It was probably O related. I've never seen that before however - so I thought that was curious!

I had mid cycle bleeding few times in my life - meant nothing :)

Petzy, are you testing early or waiting for AF to show?!

I think I'm going to give myself to wait until next Friday (10dpo) before I start testing.

I am not sure I want to start at 6dpo & torture myself....I guess we'll see how I'm feeling next week :)

Ok well since I have had negative OPK the last two days i am going to say I am 2DPO today.....

and...... nothing to report LOL!!!

We BDd this morning again but i think that was just for fun! tee hee!

OK I got my answer! But wait, you are also 2dpo?
I thought you were 1 day behind me. I am 2dpo today. You got your positive on Tuesday? Then today is 1dpo! Yes, I'm getting technical on your @ss :haha:

I knowwww you are being technical and yes I got my positive on Tuesday but Wed and Thurs were both negative and you can O from 12-48 hours later so there is a good chance I am 3DPO and not 2DPO lol - I dont know haha it makes me feel better. fine - if it pleases you, I am 2DPO lol....

LOL - you're hilarious - you are very correct! It's a discrepancy of a day....so you can have it - we can both be 3 dpo if you like :happydance:

When I did cycle monitoring for the month in November, I was slightly confused as to when I Ovulated. I got the LH surge & my egg dropped some time after that - but not sure if it was that day or the next day. If I end up going through CM again - I am going to use OPK's & see how it lines up with blood tests. I think it sorta came out like I Ovulated the day I got the big surge b/c the next day my hormones dropped right down & it was confirmed I Ovulated the day I got the big surge. Who knows. :wacko:

Haha Ok Im going to take it.. 3DPO we are!

I think I'm going to give myself to wait until next Friday (10dpo) before I start testing.

I am not sure I want to start at 6dpo & torture myself....I guess we'll see how I'm feeling next week :)

I am going to try my hardest to wait for AF.... worst case I will pick up dollar store test but Im going to try hard - its so dissapointing to see BFN - that being said, i already expect to fail haha...

Oh Barbi when will our time come??? lol

My friend who is trying is just starting cycle #3... she is starting OPK's this month too. I hope she gets it soon too.

I am going to try my hardest to wait for AF.... worst case I will pick up dollar store test but Im going to try hard - its so dissapointing to see BFN - that being said, i already expect to fail haha...

Oh Barbi when will our time come??? lol

My friend who is trying is just starting cycle #3... she is starting OPK's this month too. I hope she gets it soon too.

I am with you on the disappointment & what you said "I already expect to fail" rings true to me too. I honestly don't expect a positive anymore when I look at the test results. And once I test negative at 11dpo, I may as well give up. I am going to try super hard to wait until at least next Friday morning to take my first test.
I don't know when our time will come. I am hoping it will be this month. And then we could be bump buddies! That would be super awesome. I am skeptical of it happening on our own to be honest. I think there is some thing not working that we can't detect easily. OR it's just nature & it will happen in due time. I can't figure out how one woman will be so lucky & happens after the first month & then there are woman like us.

I noticed some reddish brown spotting today. I think between that & the red spot when I Ovulated I'm thinking the Soft Cup may have irritated my cervix & that is why I'm spotting. :shrug:

You may be right Barb but I'm hoping its one of those " matter of time " things.

I think I am coming down with that flu that is going around which is a major buzzkill. I have aches and some chills and it sucks. So much for our plans tonight! My pregnant friend will be there and If I get any worse I don't think I should go. Don't want to expose anyone! We will see I guess.

The weird thing is I have a lot of tenderness on either side near where ovaries are. I have no idea why but my skin is super tender there and I noticed when I picked up laundry basket and it bumped against me. Do you think this could be part of the bug? Never had this before and I'm sure it's not any kind of symptom. It's painful!

And now of course I'm scared that getting a bug will hinder my chances of a bfp although I do see a lot of women on twoweekwait.com who get pg when sick. Ok I am totally babbling as usual.

Xo Meg

Barb you are probably right about the soft cup. O bleeding wouldn't last more than a drop or two would it?

You may be right Barb but I'm hoping its one of those " matter of time " things.

I think I am coming down with that flu that is going around which is a major buzzkill. I have aches and some chills and it sucks. So much for our plans tonight! My pregnant friend will be there and If I get any worse I don't think I should go. Don't want to expose anyone! We will see I guess.

The weird thing is I have a lot of tenderness on either side near where ovaries are. I have no idea why but my skin is super tender there and I noticed when I picked up laundry basket and it bumped against me. Do you think this could be part of the bug? Never had this before and I'm sure it's not any kind of symptom. It's painful!

And now of course I'm scared that getting a bug will hinder my chances of a bfp although I do see a lot of women on twoweekwait.com who get pg when sick. Ok I am totally babbling as usual.

Xo Meg

Hey Meg!
Ouch...that's a nasty flu. A lot of my family & friends got it. I fought off a bug when I went up North last weekend. And thankfully my family's been healthy. Even my step-daughter hasn't been sick which is so odd for an Elementary student. I'm going to go knock on some wood now! Lol

I hope you feel better soon. I will share the BEST concoction that does help! And why I fought off my illness. Brew fresh ginger & fresh lemon juice w/hot water & drink all day. It really is a great cure.

As for the tenderness I don't really know. Could be that your body is feeling icky. I don't think it's to do with conception. And I hope it doesn't hinder your pregnancy. It's not a great timing eh? Drink my concoction!!!!! :thumbup:

Hope you are feeling better today!

PS yep I think the Soft Cup irritated my cervix. Womp. :dohh:

Xo Meg

Hey Meg!
Ouch...that's a nasty flu. A lot of my family & friends got it. I fought off a bug when I went up North last weekend. And thankfully my family's been healthy. Even my step-daughter hasn't been sick which is so odd for an Elementary student. I'm going to go knock on some wood now! Lol

I hope you feel better soon. I will share the BEST concoction that does help! And why I fought off my illness. Brew fresh ginger & fresh lemon juice w/hot water & drink all day. It really is a great cure.

As for the tenderness I don't really know. Could be that your body is feeling icky. I don't think it's to do with conception. And I hope it doesn't hinder your pregnancy. It's not a great timing eh? Drink my concoction!!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip I will definitely try it next time - Somehow i managed to fight off the bug and it never really came... a few hours of chills and ickys and then it dissapeared.... I am glad its gone (for now!)

Did a good workout last night... I cant help but feel paranoid I am screwing with TTC every time I work out - and I know its not true - but I kept telling myself not to do too strenuous or it may stop fertilization - i am nuts...

Xo Meg

Hey Meg!

Thanks for the tip I will definitely try it next time - Somehow i managed to fight off the bug and it never really came... a few hours of chills and ickys and then it dissapeared.... I am glad its gone (for now!)

Did a good workout last night... I cant help but feel paranoid I am screwing with TTC every time I work out - and I know its not true - but I kept telling myself not to do too strenuous or it may stop fertilization - i am nuts...

Oh I'm really glad that you're feeling better! :happydance:
As for working out - I am exactly the same. I just dont do anything too exerting. It CAN screw up with your hormones but you just have to not put yourself in any boot camp like workouts. You can't loose too much weight either. Just do it in moderation.

BTW, I am still spotting every so slightly - brown. I dont understand :(
I took a test today (oh boy!) @ 6dpo...bfn...:haha: Who am I KIDDING?! I can't wait until FRIDAY!!!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
I hear you!! 7DPO and no sympoms to speak of - too early bahhh - I have had very mild cramping but thats totally normal for me throughout 2ww so what can I say...

My girlfriend who is also TTC has started evening primrose oil... I may do that next cycle for CM if I dont get my BFP....

I hear you!! 7DPO and no sympoms to speak of - too early bahhh - I have had very mild cramping but thats totally normal for me throughout 2ww so what can I say...

My girlfriend who is also TTC has started evening primrose oil... I may do that next cycle for CM if I dont get my BFP....

No symptoms either over here. 7dpo & bfn.

I've tried EPO...Fish Oil works as well which is what I take.
I hate this waiting period. Especially the closer it gets to a viable BFP.
What day are you waiting to test?

Here is my test today:

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
I really dont know... Im going to see how I feel come Friday.... I hate BFNs so much..... I know you know the feeling !!!

yep i hate seeing the bfn's & at the same time i'd like to know asap! so its sort of a catch22.
update: i still have a light brown spotting in some ewcm like yesterday. and i feel this pinching on the right side of my abdomen. I'm not sure what that means. If anything.

Sorry wasn't on for a few days was fighting not able to sleep and tension headaches -_- Better now thankfully.

Anyway, Barbs, the pinching sounds promising. It's kind of what I had still hard to explain exactly what the implantation feeling was I just knew something was up. So hopefully this is it for you! fx'd

Hi Ladies!

Barb - That is strange re the continued brown spotting - I would be more optimistic if it was starting about now near implantation time but it started near O time for you.... I really have no clue..... have you found others with the same situation??

Hi Butterfly - glad you are feeling better - I had terrible headaches last week so I feel your pain!

8DPO today... had a bunch of cramping on right side yesterday on and off and again this morning. Not reading into i - ive been fooled before LOL

Hey Ladies,

Yeah I've decided not to read into it at all. I do believe that my spotting is likely from the Soft Cup. I could see how old blood could expel for a few days. The spotting has stopped. The cramping was just yesterday - gone now. I'm just going to wait & see, wait & see....I did do some googling but nothing came up that was concrete. So I'm chalking it up to irritation.

Butterfly, it's likely hormonal. I went through bouts of horrible headaches when I was pregnant. How's your pregnancy going other wise? Have you had your ultrasound yet?

Here's my awesome 8dpo test :)

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
Hey Ladies,

Yeah I've decided not to read into it at all. I do believe that my spotting is likely from the Soft Cup. I could see how old blood could expel for a few days. The spotting has stopped. The cramping was just yesterday - gone now. I'm just going to wait & see, wait & see....I did do some googling but nothing came up that was concrete. So I'm chalking it up to irritation.

Butterfly, it's likely hormonal. I went through bouts of horrible headaches when I was pregnant. How's your pregnancy going other wise? Have you had your ultrasound yet?

Googling can be your best friend or your worst nightmare lol

And I'm sure it's hormonal too. This is the first time this pregnancy I felt like crap. So much better today though. Woke up starving XD So I'm back to before the prior week/ week and a half. But my friends around here say they never would guess I'm pregnant. No ms, no moodiness, no nothing. And last week here I was saying it was starting to be too easy XD that's okay I'll take the lack of sleep since I don't work anymore and can sleep throughout the day lol. And then I also learned how to control tension headaches so I can live with that. If I lived through migraines I can live through tension headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->