6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Nimbec!
Yep very sure re: FRER. Nada! I've tweaked it and nothing.
I'm feeling some PMS so I've got a good idea that I'm probably not pregnant.
:( *sniff*

Omg this site is now iPhone compatible! I've never been able to upload photos from my phone until now. Awesome nuggets!
Well Nimbec, here is a better photo of my lame FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
Hey girls

I use have line eye too cause that first picture you posted I thought I saw something. But your second picture is clearer. Damnit.

Well normlly I would be due for AF tomorrow or Monday ( usually 27 or 28 day cycle) but since I didn't get my positive opk until Tuesday the 15 th I am thinking I am due Tuesdayish now...

If the dollar store test is weak like you said maybe I still have a chance. But we will see. I usually get pink cm a couple days before up to the day of.

Hey Meg,

Bfn for me too. But my OPK is almost positive & I have heard sometimes they can be positive before a pregnancy test turns positive. What do you think? Yes...I used a FReR too. Apparently they are like almost 7miu so it should be really sensitive. 25miu is very high. You may not hit that until your period is due. They are not terribly sensitive. But alas like you -I feel as if I'm out. I am already preparing my IUI schedule in my head.

No spotting is a good sign if you normally would already. When is AF due?!
I *think* I've already had some cramping early this morning but its hard to tell b/c I had some other stomach cramps too. But Uterine cramps are special lol. I will see how it goes for the rest of today. I feel really bummed out though. I can't lie.

I have heard that about OPK also but I know they can be unreliable. I don't use them past the the time that I get my first negative after a positive opk. Go on that peeonastick.com site and see what they say.

I'm kind of glad I don't have any FRER lying around so I can cling to hope lol

I actually have had light cramps today which isn't normal for me. But If AF is later than usual I can't count on anything. :wacko:

Coining to my neck of the woods eh? :D

I was holding onto hope with the OPK but I'm not relying on it. I'm a complete tool - I used up my last pregnancy IC test last night thinking I had another. Turns out its an OPK. Ugh. Anyway, negative OPK. I used a FRER Gold Digital & that was negative too. I am pretty certain I'm out. I would have assumed by now I would have a positive test. I'm not counting on a positive in the next few days. I've got more tests coming tomorrow evening. Don't know if I will go buy a dollar store test in the morning or wait to come home. Maybe I will see if I'm cramping tomorrow. I've got AF coming most likely on Wednesday.

Meg, if you're not spotting perhaps this is a great sign! I cross my fingers for you.

Hey Barb :) Happy Monday (grrr)

I am out... boobs are not super heavy and sore, and , alas... pink CM this morning.

I expect AF tomorrow will is exactly 2 weeks from positive OPK... so i will likely be a 29 day cycle then. I am usually 27 and sometimes 28. Havent had a 29 since June 2012.

The pink CM is why I know im out. I am definitely cramping way more than usual....but that means nothing.

So depressing! LOL I need to cheer up

Hugs to you Barb and FX the witch stays away for you!

Megs xo

Hey Meg!
I am so sorry you are out. Aweee. Well guess what? I had a strange morning.
When I went pee & I wiped there was a lot of bright, red blood. Since then, nothing.
I didn't have any spotting last night & no cramps last night or today. So I'll have to see how things go. I always have a day of spotting & cramps the day before & day of when my period starts. Also, my period is at least 2 days too early.
I'm confused. :(

I think I'm out anyhow.

I hear you about depressing. I was testing negative yesterday & I was feeling bummed out. IUI here we come! :p

Hey Meg!
I am so sorry you are out. Aweee. Well guess what? I had a strange morning.
When I went pee & I wiped there was a lot of bright, red blood. Since then, nothing.
I didn't have any spotting last night & no cramps last night or today. So I'll have to see how things go. I always have a day of spotting & cramps the day before & day of when my period starts. Also, my period is at least 2 days too early.
I'm confused. :(

I think I'm out anyhow.

I hear you about depressing. I was testing negative yesterday & I was feeling bummed out. IUI here we come! :p

Hey

That is strange indeed... I dont know what to make of that... likely early period just changing its methods but that is bizarre... I hope its a sign of something good though - so strange. and 2 days early is rare for you right?

Looks like we may be cycle buddies again after all haha I will let you know when the horrid witch shows

still cramping here... blah!!!

Ok.. going to see doc on Friday for bloodwork and also booked a physical for March - its been 2 years so i need to go....

Im going to bring all my cycle info with me in case she wants that

Any tips Barb?? its better I go this week because I will only be on like CD4 right ???

I am pretty sure AF is on the way. I took a Dollar STore test & its negative. I will test one more time with my IC brand when I get home if AF hasn't come on full strength.

As for your doctor appointment - you will get tested for thyroid & other stuff...routine for when you're TTC. Then a hormonal test that will happen on your next cycle. Although you can start at the end of this cycle. On day 3 of your cycle & then 7 days after Ovulation. No tips really. Just tell your doctor you've been trying for a while & want to make sure your hormones are all up to snuff.

I'm really disappointed...I really wanted to get pregnant on my own. But some thing is just not clicking :(

XO

And while I've had shorter cycles, I always have an LP of 14 or 15 - today is 13dpo so that would be a LP of 12 days. So it doesn't add up. Although today may have been "spotting" & AF will show full on tomorrow. Very possible.
Also I think I've started experiencing mild cramps this afternoon.

Here is my lame test btw :)

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12
Barbs call me stupid but is that not a positive test?????! 2 lines??

I'm stalking ladies! I'm not able to write much but i'm reading! I'm suffering with cramps ? early labour and have lost part of my plug so am on rest :(

Hey Nimbec!
Nope that test is an OPK ontop ;)

Oh boy - bed rest?! Make sure that baby stays in there long time! How did you know you were in starting early labor?! I wish you so much luck!! Hang in there!

I am pretty sure AF is on the way. I took a Dollar STore test & its negative. I will test one more time with my IC brand when I get home if AF hasn't come on full strength.

As for your doctor appointment - you will get tested for thyroid & other stuff...routine for when you're TTC. Then a hormonal test that will happen on your next cycle. Although you can start at the end of this cycle. On day 3 of your cycle & then 7 days after Ovulation. No tips really. Just tell your doctor you've been trying for a while & want to make sure your hormones are all up to snuff.

I'm really disappointed...I really wanted to get pregnant on my own. But some thing is just not clicking :(

XO

Yuck I hate those dollar store tests too... brought me nothing but depression this weekend lmao!!

Thanks for the info... Im glad I made an appt - may as well get it out of the way and not wait another 6 months you know? Havent even told DH yet I dont want him to think I am nuts. Its such a hard balance eh?

Im here for ya Barb - I say you get going on the IUI stuff and see where it takes you - it feels good to know you are doing somethng about it - helps to make the wait a bit less unbearable too!

My brother and nephew are coming to visit from Edmonton on the 4th-14th so that will distract me a little on top of work... should be good....

I still have my FX for you though Barb - always do!:winkwink:

Barbs call me stupid but is that not a positive test?????! 2 lines??

I'm stalking ladies! I'm not able to write much but i'm reading! I'm suffering with cramps ? early labour and have lost part of my plug so am on rest :(

Oh Nimbec I am sorry to hear that - is this common? Glad to know you are stalking us - we like an audience haha.....

I hope you are feeling ok and that the situation is under control for little bean!!! XO

XO

Yuck I hate those dollar store tests too... brought me nothing but depression this weekend lmao!!

Thanks for the info... Im glad I made an appt - may as well get it out of the way and not wait another 6 months you know? Havent even told DH yet I dont want him to think I am nuts. Its such a hard balance eh?

Im here for ya Barb - I say you get going on the IUI stuff and see where it takes you - it feels good to know you are doing somethng about it - helps to make the wait a bit less unbearable too!

My brother and nephew are coming to visit from Edmonton on the 4th-14th so that will distract me a little on top of work... should be good....

There is nothing nuts about getting tested & making sure that your hormone's are in check. These are standard tests that once a couple is ready for conception - would be suggested. So, I wouldn't be worried about seeming nuts at all!

Thanks Meg - you're an awesome TTC buddy - you truly are. It really helps to have support & I look forward to our messages every day! I'm here for you too! I will make sure to update you with my IUI madness & you can encourage me when I'm sleep deprived from the 6am wake up calls to get my ass to the clinic :) LOL

OH visitors will definitely keep you busy & distracted! That's so nice.

I am pretty sure AF will come tomorrow but thanks hun :)
BALLS ON MY FACE!!!!:dohh:

XO

There is nothing nuts about getting tested & making sure that your hormone's are in check. These are standard tests that once a couple is ready for conception - would be suggested. So, I wouldn't be worried about seeming nuts at all!

Thanks Meg - you're an awesome TTC buddy - you truly are. It really helps to have support & I look forward to our messages every day! I'm here for you too! I will make sure to update you with my IUI madness & you can encourage me when I'm sleep deprived from the 6am wake up calls to get my ass to the clinic :) LOL

OH visitors will definitely keep you busy & distracted! That's so nice.

I am pretty sure AF will come tomorrow but thanks hun :)
BALLS ON MY FACE!!!!:dohh:

You are so sweet - I totally agree on all counts

There are HUGE balls on my face UGH!!! its like, groesque now nasty these balls are! haha... one is named A and the other F....

Damnit LOL... looks like we just may be on CD1 together tomorrow haha

Lmfao your funny. Did AF come yet r just spotting? Yep I would expect the witch tmr. :(
Just too my iC tests & nada. Both 10 & 20miu bFN!!!

I will et a trigger shot for O when I do iUi so I won't be able to poas. All my tests will be positive. Boooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->