6dpo testing thread! Dark OPK?! UPDATED: NEW TESTS PG 5!!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of my tests :haha:
I'm 6dpo right now and took an Ovulation test just for the heck of it and it came out really really dark :shrug: Not sure what that means but I'm still 2 weeks away from AF

From 4dpo I've been feeling crampy and had an upset stomach.

So we'll see!!

Attachments

• IMG_7382.jpg
    IMG_7382.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 15
Are you quite certain you ovulated 6 days ago? That looks pretty darn positive to me - perhaps you were just gearing up to ovulate before and are about to now?

I don't temp since my youngest still wakes up occasionally, so it's not reliable for me. But I had a few days of positive OPKs so I'm only guessing that I'm about 6dpo. I based it off of when my OPK finally went negative. But I decided to take one today just to see and it came up right away like that.

When we were ttc our son, my OPKs were always pretty much invisible by this point!

Hi goodluck!!! When i conceived my current baby, i tested daily after O with both opk and hpt, as well as temping to confirm. My opks were suddenly dark like yours at 5 dpo, when i had suspected implantation cramps, but hpt was stark negative. The next day at 6 dpo, my hpt was faintly positive and my opks stayed consistently dark the rest of the way. Just wanted to let you know darker than usual opks early in tww might be a sign!

Thanks ladies! I doubt I'm pregnant this month anyways since DH and I weren't even really trying. We aren't even planning on actively trying until March or so. I had a chemical last cycle so maybe that just kind of threw things off? :shrug:

Could be something positive or could be you geared up for ov before, didn't, and now are? That is super dark though! Fingers crossed for you

Stalking! With my son I had a stark whire opk at 8dpo so for me they weren't an indicator, but that said I've heard women who swear it works. I've also read only if it's a true positive, which yours appears to be :-k

Thanks ladies. I have no idea about the 2nd surge. I don't temp so all I have to go on is the OPKs. BUT I've never had a line this dark before right after ovulation so idk! I took another opk and a preg test just because. The opk is still dark and the test I'm pretty sure is negative lol

Attachments

• IMG_7390.jpg
    IMG_7390.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 49
Another!

Attachments

• IMG_7394.jpg
    IMG_7394.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 40
Okay here is another HPT. Am I crazy or is there something faint? I also inverted it and I'll post that spectate.

Attachments

• IMG_7411.jpg
    IMG_7411.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 62
And the inverti think you can see it better in this picture

Attachments

• IMG_7412.jpg
    IMG_7412.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
Maybe I'm just crazy and I'm seeing things ;) lol. Not getting excited because like I said we weren't even trying and we were actually planning on starting to ttc towards march/April. So this is definitely earlier than planned if it is positive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->