6dpo testing thread! Dark OPK?! UPDATED: NEW TESTS PG 5!!

I can see something on those! I have had obvious lines on opks after ov before but closer to af due date and you can get a second surge around then so I read but it isn't as high as the surge before ov. Fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks guys. So I'm not crazy then :haha:

Happycupcake: I've had the darker lines much closer to af as well so this is really weird.

Maybe you geared up to ovulate before but didn't and are now that's why it's really positive

I see something on the invert. Good luck :flower:

Any new tests today? I could see something on those last ones. Fx!!

I do see something on the last one!!! How exciting!

Okay here is the opk I just took. I still don't know what to think! I haven't taken another HPT since I still think it's too early for anything to show (if there is anything)

But today I've felt really crampy and my back has been hurting a lot. Could be PMS :shrug:

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 24
No hpt?! Giiirrrrlll, you've got some willpower, especially after that last test!

What Gigglebox said lol
Your opks aren't budging, are they?!

Okay so I caved and took an HPT :blush:

Def negative! Last night though I had a ton of cramps and a backache. I have no idea what is going on lol. Maybe it's just super early PMS?

Or implantation? Mind you, I had loads of af cramps when expecting, didn't think I was pregnant, so cramps can be a positive sign too

Is it possible you're just now ovulating?

I never get cramps when I ovulate though. I have no idea if I'm now ovulating. I thought I did a while back because my test was a super dark positive. These are dark but not nearly as dark as a week ago

Happy: that could be possible. I honestly have no idea though lol. It seriously felt like I was on my period last night. Today is better but my lower back is still achey

See I can find it difficult to differentiate between af cramps and ov pain sometimes. Sometimes there's a difference, it varies! But I definitely had af cramps immediately before finding out we were expecting before and lots of people have the same cramping during early pregnancy. Makes it rather difficult to tell! But if you already got a positive opk followed by this days later then I would think pregnancy or gearing up to ov if it didn't happen before, fingers crossed for pregnancy though! :)

:-k hmm not sure! I remember with DS I had bad af cramps at 9dpo. I got the faintest barely there possible indent on 10dpo, with a faint pink line 11dpo (frer)...

Fingers crossed!

Happy: I remember cramping for a while before I got my bfp with my son also. But they still felt like af cramps. So hard to tell! I'm about 8ish dpo today pretty sure. So it could still be early. Idk :shrug:

Giggle: I'm just so tempted to not test anymore until closer to my period just because I doubt it'll show up super early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->