7DPO; want to struggle thru week 2 w/me?

Roothy: welcome! I'm at 9 dpo now too...sounds like it could be implantation dip with the timing...I have stunk at temping but times like this I wish I had that to gauge...or maybe I would just ruminate more :).

Gidge: welcome and looks like we are on the final week countdown on the same timeline too at 9dpo...it's always better to have people to wait with!

Kixy: good luck holding out--mine came in today so I am going to test tomorrow am although i still know for me it's probably way too early...and I have been feeling less symptomed rather than more so who knows! let us know how it goes saturday!

welshgem: your symptoms sound really pregnant-ish! it seems like a good sign ...my cluster of stuff seems to have faded some so I am not sure where I stand--i feel 50-50 now about whether af will come ...i guess i will have to wait and see and I can start testing in the meantime to pass the time :).

moonbeam--enjoy your trip! let us know how it goes if you test for sure!

baby dust to everyone!

I'm starting to think my symptoms are unfortunately just a result of being run down and actually ill not BFP symptoms :nope:

I got another BFN this morning. I decided to POAS earlier than my planned day of Sunday cos I've been feeling sooooo nauseous and got sharp cramps a couple of days ago (implantation?) But I suspect the 'symptoms' in my case are just crazy post-mc hormones. Then again, I only got a faint BFP at 14dpo last time (I think I'm 12dpo today) so there's still a chance, although I'm not getting my hopes up.

How's everyone else feeling today? Any new symptoms popped up?

FX for you all! XXXX

Morning lovely ladies,how are we all today??
im still the same,but feel a bit down today - thinkin the crabby old wench is gonna shatter my dreams in a day or so.
havnt tested yet though - may do later when i get home or if i can control myself ill use FMU tomorrow...keep positive - babba dust to you all xx

welshgem - how did you manage to pee on the WINDOW!!! - that must take some skill hun

Well my temp has gone back up again today - dont know what this means - good / bad / indifferent.......
Just have to wait and see

Very sunny and warm in Scarborough this morning - hope the weather is good wherever you are. It makes the countdown more pleasant but still trying to keep busy to avoid overly insane symptom spotting!

Sprinkles of baby dust to all

Lol roothy, the stupid thing is, I was thinking to myself I really must be careful to aim the stick in the right direction and then just ignored my own advice and peed all over it!:rofl: I'd been having dreams that I test and drop the stick in the loo so this was just about one step removed from that! I'm going to stick to dipping from now on.

Lol roothy, the stupid thing is, I was thinking to myself I really must be careful to aim the stick in the right direction and then just ignored my own advice and peed all over it!:rofl: I'd been having dreams that I test and drop the stick in the loo so this was just about one step removed from that! I'm going to stick to dipping from now on.

lol! I did that once, completely ruined the test! I only dip now ;)

Now I don't know if this is all psychosamatic but I was just on my way out for lunch and looked at myself inthe mirror in the lift and thought I looked like I had a bit of a pot (quite normal) so tried breathing in (a standard trick of mine, I seem to always be walking around with my stomach held in) but as I did it, I had the sharpest pain on my left side, like a poke from the inside! Then it felt a bit crampy :/

I just seem to be convincing myself that every poke, prod, cough, sniffle and stitch is BFP related when it's probably just something I experience on a day to day basis!

Hi

I will wait this out with you :thumbup:

I am new to this and only 2nd month off BC (pill-cilest) so I am more than a bit confused! Have had AF cramps today and been feeling sick for more than a week now but could be just coming off BC?! Also had a cold which is unlike me!

X

Hi

I will wait this out with you :thumbup:

I am new to this and only 2nd month off BC (pill-cilest) so I am more than a bit confused! Have had AF cramps today and been feeling sick for more than a week now but could be just coming off BC?! Also had a cold which is unlike me!

X

Hiya :hi:

There's a few of us now who are suffering fom cold-like symptoms. I hope that's a good sign and not just a sign of something going around :dohh:

well ive just got home & my pee sticks havnt arrived grrrrrr:growlmad: & i havnt heard about the job yet double grrrrr:growlmad::growlmad:....
i think im just being a moody old trout today..making me think i could be out this month....AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!
FXD xx

Very new here, hello!

Looks like I'm 7 dpo & I'm having cold-like symptoms as well... VERY sore throat & I don't believe it's something I "caught" from someone because I never get sick (& my husband hasn't caught it, & he always gets sick!)
I also had a dip in my temperature after ovulation, & the last 2 days it's been rising again.

Trying to stay calm & not wonder too too much. Hope this is all a good month for us!!

well ive just got home & my pee sticks havnt arrived grrrrrr:growlmad: & i havnt heard about the job yet double grrrrr:growlmad::growlmad:....
i think im just being a moody old trout today..making me think i could be out this month....AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!
FXD xx

Oh no! That means mine won't have arrived yet (it's all me, me, me! :haha:) I was hoping to sneak them in without OH seeing that I've gone POAS crazy!

FX for job news and that your tests arrive tomorrow! x

Very new here, hello!

Looks like I'm 7 dpo & I'm having cold-like symptoms as well... VERY sore throat & I don't believe it's something I "caught" from someone because I never get sick (& my husband hasn't caught it, & he always gets sick!)
I also had a dip in my temperature after ovulation, & the last 2 days it's been rising again.

Trying to stay calm & not wonder too too much. Hope this is all a good month for us!!

Welcome to B&B :howdy:

FX for a BFP xx

im assuming its because of the bank holiday - how inconsiderate of them!!! ha ha
hows things symptom wise with you??

I got the job - hurrah!!!:happydance:
Just need my :bfp: now & ill be a happy:bunny:
:wohoo: xx

OH just told me to drag myself to the shops now & buy a test to put myself out of my misery ha ha ha x

Getting your job and your oh encouraging you to buy a test!? This must be your lucky day, and if it comes in 3's then you should be getting that bfp next! Fx for you! And Congrats on getting your job!

hmmmm but that would mean getting out of my pj's & dragging a brush through my wig.....???
ok.....ill go
catch ya later :) xxx

UPDATE: just tested :bfn: nevermind ill give it a day or so & test again it is still early but i think i may be out this month xx

UPDATE: just tested :bfn: nevermind ill give it a day or so & test again it is still early but i think i may be out this month xx

SORRY! When are you due af? Might just have been too early? Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->