7DPO; want to struggle thru week 2 w/me?

due monday so yes i was early...guess i was just feeling all excitable after my job news,but ive got a headache so i reckon im out....it aint over till the fat:witch:sings so ill try to stay positive :flower: x

I feel bad that I told you to go test! I had a bfn this morning as well:( Go have a nice stress free weekend and celebrate your new job and hopefully come next weekend you will be celebrating your bfp! Hugs!

awwww dont feel bad!!!
im lucky i have short cycles so if im out this month then at least its not long until i can try again....(POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE) x

awwww dont feel bad!!!
im lucky i have short cycles so if im out this month then at least its not long until i can try again....(POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE) x

thanks! I like what you say about positive mental attitude! So true it is the only way to keep going sometimes. X

Moonbeam, my tests were waiting for me at home when I got home from work. Wonder why yours haven't arrived yet?? I got a bit excited and was literally pulling my knickers down and running to the loo as soon as I saw them! BFN though!! X

Moonbeam, my tests were waiting for me at home when I got home from work. Wonder why yours haven't arrived yet?? I got a bit excited and was literally pulling my knickers down and running to the loo as soon as I saw them! BFN though!! X

:rofl:ha ha ha about the knicker dropping not the:bfn: i guess we are all being a tad impatient.
i emailed the company earlier to see what has happened to my pee sticks (i still have 1 left from earlier though so i can test in the morning:thumbup:) xx

feeling crampy and a bfn this am and tonight--like the let down wasn't enough once in one day! the cramps have been since this am and although af isn't due till tuesday i am just beginning to feel like it's leading to af's arrival :(...definitely having a down day...just wanting af to come already if she's gonna and put me out of my misery!

Hi mrs martinez..
Oh orchidlily...yeah same,i reckon she is on her way to me too - will treat myself to a large glass of wine if thats the case...then im going to throw myself into my new job,diet & fitness regime..onwards & upwards xx

Another BFN this morning. I have a headache which is always a tell-tale sign that AF is on her way. :sad1:

Another BFN this morning. I have a headache which is always a tell-tale sign that AF is on her way. :sad1:

Sorry for your bfn. You aren't out yet though! I will keep my Fx for you!

awwww booooo!!!
i did the same with my boots test this a.m & surprise surprise :bfn:
wish the crabby old:witch:would just fall off her broomstick!!!!
i guess its just the waiting game now until i know im out for sure (my IC havnt turned up :growlmad:)
hope everyone is keeping positive :hugs: xx

awwww booooo!!!
i did the same with my boots test this a.m & surprise surprise :bfn:
wish the crabby old:witch:would just fall off her broomstick!!!!
i guess its just the waiting game now until i know im out for sure (my IC havnt turned up :growlmad:)
hope everyone is keeping positive :hugs: xx

I know, it sucks! The closer I get to my AF due date then the less positive I feel. I was so sure earlier on this week that I've built up my hopes and it's going to be all the more worse when she does arrive. FX that we're all still in the running. xx

im trying to think of all the positive things that i can do this week if im out...
1) BIG FAT :wine: mmmmmmmm!!!
2) low carb diet
3) get back in the gym
4) enjoy my new job without fear!!!!
im keeping a PMA (positive mental attitude)....least i have a short follicular phase so ill be back :sex: before i know it :thumbup: xx

Sorry about the BFN ladies...I also tested this morning I think I'm 10 or 11 dpo and I got a BFN. We're probably just testing too early we still have time! You all have a great weekend!

well im grumpy & fed up tonight...ive seen so many :bfp: from another june testiing thread i was on...im happy for them i really am, im just so p***ed off with my crappy old defective body :growlmad: RANT OVER X

I completely understand what you're saying moonbeam...like we keep saying...its not over until :witch: shows up.

i know...i just know im out though....
i think im just frustrated after doing everything right:growlmad: this month is going to be about me now....not stressing about ttc...its just toooo damn hard.
ignore my grumblings....FXD for those still in the race xx

:hugs: aww moonbeam, now you know it's not over till the witch shows her face! Keep the faith hun! X

Your grumblings are understandable...ttc is so stressful! It consumes me completely and I can't think about anything else and become obsessed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->