A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

Hi to all the new ladies :thumbup:Had a three mile walk today and ate porridge a smoothie ,tomato soup and a chicken slad :thumbup:Getting weighed on Wednesday :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck

Hi ladies can I join you? I seem to have hit a sticky patch in my weight loss, I've been doing weight watchers up to now but just can't seem to loose those last few pounds!!
I've got mfp on my phone but not really used it so I will start tomorrow, hopefully the motivation oh loosing with others will help.

Hi all :wave:
Had a good day so far- ate an apple instead if a biscuit when I was hungry- a good start. It hasn't helped that I have put a rhubarb and custard scented air freshner in my car though- I just want to eat some ;)

Have Zumba in a while, then will be having fish and veg for dinner...

Do you like my new ticker???

Love ur ticker & hope you had a grt zumba session:)
:dance:
x

Hi to all the new ladies :thumbup:Had a three mile walk today and ate porridge a smoothie ,tomato soup and a chicken slad :thumbup:Getting weighed on Wednesday :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck

Hiya :hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck for wed's weigh in - im sure you'll see good results :) im loving my porridge at the moment - today i put stewed apple & cinamon in it, yum. For days I am in the office I either get some in the cantren or bring wee porridge pots with me that you just add boiling water to. Not so sure about the slad tho ;-)
Xx

Hi ladies can I join you? I seem to have hit a sticky patch in my weight loss, I've been doing weight watchers up to now but just can't seem to loose those last few pounds!!
I've got mfp on my phone but not really used it so I will start tomorrow, hopefully the motivation oh loosing with others will help.
Hi Mea :waves:
Welcome :)
I do think supportin each other will help keep us all motivated - the last few pounds are always the worst!
Look me up when you get into MFP (puffin2nuffin)
Good luck x

Who are you calling new?!:haha::hugs:

You know you're my inpspiration.:thumbup::kiss:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :flower:

I'll take a look at MFP and see if I can make heads or tails of it. TBH, I'm not entirely sure how to diet, so I'm totally overwhelmed. :blush:

I ate half a bag of Cheetos this afternoon. I'm pretty sure those shouldn't be on my allowed list.:haha:

Back to the drawing board.:dohh:

Threebirds is there not a lot in porridge as I work nights and get a bit peckish early hours of the morning and a bowl of porridge would be good.
Going to look for you on mfp now.

can i join plz! threebirds i lov your challenges i managed the last one so fingers crossed for this one. good luck everyone

Morning all :)

This morning's brekkie is a big bowl of porridge with a vanilla yoghurt dumped in. Not as nice as the porridge & stewed apple I had yesterday but its doing the job.

So Ive been good 2 days in a row lol, gotta make it 3 - it is just one day at a time after all.

For any1 in MFP if you want others to see your food diary you need to go into settings and enable sharing with friends.

If anyone wants me to put their starting weight (and wkly weigh ins on the first page just give me the details.

Ive a busy wrk day today & out this eve so might not get a chance to pop back today.

Hope every1 has a good day :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

X
Thank you for the warm welcome! :flower:

I'll take a look at MFP and see if I can make heads or tails of it. TBH, I'm not entirely sure how to diet, so I'm totally overwhelmed. :blush:

I ate half a bag of Cheetos this afternoon. I'm pretty sure those shouldn't be on my allowed list.:haha:

Back to the drawing board.:dohh:

Threebirds is there not a lot in porridge as I work nights and get a bit peckish early hours of the morning and a bowl of porridge would be good.
Going to look for you on mfp now.

can i join plz! threebirds i lov your challenges i managed the last one so fingers crossed for this one. good luck everyone

Who are you calling new?!:haha::hugs:

You know you're my inpspiration.:thumbup::kiss:

:haha:Your new to the thread :haha:Aw bless thanks b ,am still trying after 8 months :dohh:It feels Like forever to be honest but I will get there in the end even if it kills me :haha:hopefully will have lost 77 pounds(51/2 stone) by Xmas :wacko:if I carry on with two pounds a week till then :thumbup:It's not a big target to hit each week and it's doable for me :thumbup:If I can do it do anyone can :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

T, I don't think you'll have any problem getting the rest of the weight off and you're going to be one sexy mama for New Year's Eve!:happydance::hugs:

Well ladies, I had two pieces of wheat toast, one whole egg, and one egg white for breakfast. I covered it all in salsa to try and choke it down.:haha:

What do you girls think...is the key to weight loss/health, moderation or do you think there are good and bad foods?:shrug:

T, I don't think you'll have any problem getting the rest of the weight off and you're going to be one sexy mama for New Year's Eve!:happydance::hugs:

Well ladies, I had two pieces of wheat toast, one whole egg, and one egg white for breakfast. I covered it all in salsa to try and choke it down.:haha:

What do you girls think...is the key to weight loss/health, moderation or do you think there are good and bad foods?:shrug:

Well b I find big meals like potatoes meat and veg plus bread products really put the weight on me even thou I am allowed them on my diet ,I do think there's good and bad foods obviously like sweet foods and take aways but I also believe you can have a little of what you want now and again :thumbup:I indulge once a week the day I get weighed and that's the only day I eat whatever I fancy ,:thumbup:I like the sound of your breakfast :haha::hugs:

Evening :)
Well done on your breakfast D, dont think I could stomach it lol Im not big on eggs (but do try to eat omletes for the protein)
I think there are some bad foods (& drinks *sigh*). Im trying not to eat processed food or snack. I think not snacking counts for a lot. Bmom we can all learn frm you xxxx

Ooh Bmom I like the sound of the indulge day :)
I had a pretty good day- but tonight we were at football and had no time for dinner beforehand, so we ate out- spag bol and garlic bread + a glass of wine. Oh dear....

Good morning everyone ,it's weigh in today and I can't wait :haha:According to my scales I have 31/2 pounds off :thumbup:that will do me :happydance::happydance:Sooo looking forward to my pumkin spice latte today yum yum yum :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Ooh Bmom I like the sound of the indulge day :)
I had a pretty good day- but tonight we were at football and had no time for dinner beforehand, so we ate out- spag bol and garlic bread + a glass of wine. Oh dear....

If you were good all day that should be ok ,I love my bread but it really puts weight on me ,hubby made cheese and garlic bread last night with fresh crusty bread :cry:I had to go out the back and clean out the yard so I couldn't smell it :growlmad::haha:Keep going sweetie :hugs:

Oh no Bravemom!! Will be worth it at weigh in today :) :)

:flower: threebirds porridge is my breakfast of choice too. I am going to struggle the next 2 days as not working and this is when I over eat, and no walk to and from... Hoping MFP and writing all my food down helps especially now got the ap to can bar code scan:thumbup:

Another three pound off at weight watchers :thumbup::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Well done :)

I'm on my first week if slimming world... As an ex weightwatcher I'm struggling to get my head round it, but following it the best I can and hoping I'll see results on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->