A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

:flower: threebirds porridge is my breakfast of choice too. I am going to struggle the next 2 days as not working and this is when I over eat, and no walk to and from... Hoping MFP and writing all my food down helps especially now got the ap to can bar code scan:thumbup:

Hi Dylis, yep lovin porridge - tomorrow is porridge & blueberries :)
Im totally with you in that when im at wrk i eat v little and when im home / wrking frm home i just want to snack all day. I do find MFP helps keep me on track tho. Good luck x

Another three pound off at weight watchers :thumbup::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Ooh you are good - well done Bmom - delighted for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

X

I am just about managing to be good. Lovely butternut squash curry for dinner (and even better that it was cooked by himself). Also got a good walk in this evening.
Feeling a bit crampy now, I think AF is on her way.

Great to see every1 doing so well :)

Nite xx

I am just about managing to be good. Lovely butternut squash curry for dinner (and even better that it was cooked by himself). Also got a good walk in this evening.
Feeling a bit crampy now, I think AF is on her way.

Great to see every1 doing so well :)

Nite xx

Well done sounds yummy ,af sucks :nope::growlmad::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Thanks bmom :hugs::hugs::hugs:
And you are so right, cd1 for me today :-(
Sorry the witch got us both xxxxx

Hi all I am OblasMummy on MFP. Good luck everyone, I weigh tomorrow.x

Good morning!

T, I am so proud of you!:kiss::hugs:

I'm sorry for CD1...T and 3B.:cry::hugs:

msp14; I am also an ex WW girl and trying to figure out SW! I'd love some help with this mess.:haha::hugs:

Everyone else, I wish you tons of luck! I'm in the US and Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. IDK what to do about the holidays and I just want to :cry:

Hi ladies, hope everyone has had a good day?
Doing ok here although scales not showing any loss :(

I lost a 1lb. I think this week I am going to do this crazy thing and stick to my diet over the weekend, I have a wedding two weeks tomorrow and really want people to notice the difference!

Hi everyone

Ive been good(ish) all week & no loss yet - weighin isnt til sunday tho, so here's hoping!
Af arrived yesterday so that had me feeling a bit bloated.
I really want to see 1lb off by Sunday. Will have to be v good between now & then!

Good luck every1

X

Weighed myself this morning & no weight loss after 1 wk, not too worried as I think I'll see something come off soon. I am eating well. If nothing in another wk then I'll need to get drastic! If it doesnt rain Im planning on a good long walk today, lots of hills.
Just had a lovely bowl of porridge & blueberries for breakfast :)
Hope everyone else is having a better weight loss wk than me!

Good luck x

msp14; I am also an ex WW girl and trying to figure out SW! I'd love some help with this mess.:haha::hugs:

How are you getting on? I think I've got the hang of it but defo not eating enough veg... I'm too fussy!!!!
But am using fitness pal as well so trying to stay below my cals whilst following the sw guidelines... Gonna get weighed tomorrow but am tempted to have a sneaky peek today :-S

Just weighed.... 7 lbs off :) So happy.... First week of slimming world and its paid off :-D

We collected an exercise bike and stepper from the ILs today, so hope that will help a bit...
Am about to go and eat v naughtily though and have some wine- oops!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->