A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

Hi all
I have lost another 2lbs but the wobbly belly doesn't seem to be going so I'm starting 30 day shred today.

MFP seems to have gone quiet, where is everyone?

Hiya,

Am i too late to join? :flower:
I have lost 4 and a half stone since having lo in april but then relaxed a bit before losing the last 10 pounds! I'd love to lose half a stone by xmas! I will start my 1200 cals a day again with combo of exercise bike, zumba on xbox and dvds :wacko:

Hiya babyfairy:flower:

Krobbo I'm still doing MFP I'm dylis007.. I'm 3lb down and think jelly belly is slightly less wibbly:bodyb:

Hi ladies, I forgot to post this week! Went to WW on tues and was down 3lbs! That makes up for my half pound loss the week before! I dont even know how I lost it, went to glasgow to see family, and ate a fish supper, mcdonalds and chinese takeaway over a few days! Still sticking to the 30days shred (though i didnt do it for 4 days whilst away)

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

By the way, anyone read or heard anything about the alternative day fasting? I read an interesting article last week, so this week (tues and today) I've reduced my calorie intake to 500cals- you only need to do it twice a week, and eat what you want the rest of the time.

x

Natalie they had that alternative fasting on a horizon show I'm sure the presenter lost a lot of weight

Hi everyone ,I've been bad for two weeks and put on three pounds :blush:Need to get back on track next week as I want another ten pounds off for Xmas so am thinking of doing the lipotrim shakes ,two shakes a day and one healthy meal ,I've done it before and had good results so maybe on Wednesday I'm gonna retry them ,af due too so I'm eating comfort food :nope:Threebirds miss you hope your ok lovely :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya ladies do you mind if I join?

Im Jade 23 and I have a 18 month old sob Frankie :) I went on a diet september and managed to loose a stone and have kept it off thankfully, how ever I still have 2 more stone I want to shift to be back to my pre preg size 10, I was doing so well last time til my scales decided to die then it went downhill.

Im going to aim for 1lb a week for 7 weeks starting Monday and I keep track of my food through myfitnesspal which really helped me last time, so if anyone has myfitnesspal we could add and keep eachothers motivated :) Hoping to have lost 7lb by 7th Jan as xmas will be tough then after new year aim for 2lb :) Good luck everyone x x x

Hi all
I have lost another 2lbs but the wobbly belly doesn't seem to be going so I'm starting 30 day shred today.

MFP seems to have gone quiet, where is everyone?

Good on ya :) Be interested to hear how you find the 30DS.
I'll be back on MFP from tomorrow (puffin2nuffin) x

Okay girlies so it is now DECEMBER - big push on for xmas weight loss. Im sorry for disappearing from here and MFP. Will be back on MFP from tomorrow. Will get to updating the front page here. Sorry for being a lousy thread starter!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya ladies do you mind if I join?

Im Jade 23 and I have a 18 month old sob Frankie :) I went on a diet september and managed to loose a stone and have kept it off thankfully, how ever I still have 2 more stone I want to shift to be back to my pre preg size 10, I was doing so well last time til my scales decided to die then it went downhill.

Im going to aim for 1lb a week for 7 weeks starting Monday and I keep track of my food through myfitnesspal which really helped me last time, so if anyone has myfitnesspal we could add and keep eachothers motivated :) Hoping to have lost 7lb by 7th Jan as xmas will be tough then after new year aim for 2lb :) Good luck everyone x x x

Welcome Jade :)
Well done getting & keeping the st off.
Whats your MFP name? Mine is puffin2nuffin.
Im adding everyone's MFP name to the top of the thread so we can all find each other x

Hey everyone :hugs:
Ive added peoples My Fitness Pals names to the first post in our thread. Please check and if Ive missed you let me know ur MFP nameand I'll add you. Also if anyone wants weight added let me know (starting weight / current weight / target weight).
Im back on track, trying to get from 13st to 12 1/2 by xmas if possible. But I'll be happy with 3-5 lb loss as xmas is getting close and i fell away for a couple of weeks.
Lets help each other thru this.
Ive started with the NHS 0-5k free podcasts - meant to get u running but the weather here is so miserable and i dont have a treadmill or go to gym but i do have a cheapie exercise bike so am doing it on that! Did 23 mins of wk1 last night & had the sweat pouring off me.
Will see if I can do a mix of exercise bike & some running with it. Will do wk1 for a couple of wks, as well as my fertility yoga dvd xxx

Hi all, I'm actually a lb up this week but its definitley from working out, I can see a difference in definition. I'm 8 days into the 30 day shred now and will not be losing heart!

3-5 lbs loss by Christmas is totally doable threebirds as long as you can say no to the xmas treats. It's hard in December and I do love a Snowball when wrapping presents!

Hi all, I'm actually a lb up this week but its definitley from working out, I can see a difference in definition. I'm 8 days into the 30 day shred now and will not be losing heart!

3-5 lbs loss by Christmas is totally doable threebirds as long as you can say no to the xmas treats. It's hard in December and I do love a Snowball when wrapping presents!

Thanks KRobbo & well done with the 30 day shred. Thats really good going :)
Keep it up xx

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a great Christmas and hope the New Year brings us all those lovely BFP. :flower:

Is this thread still going ok? I am going to try to make an effort with this now. I have to admit I don't need to lose that much weight but I need to lose something so I am lighter on my feet. For those of you who do not know me well, I am a runner and I am in the throws of marathon training at the moment. I have signed up to do Paris marathon in April. :haha: So although I have started training since before Christmas, my eating habits are awful and I need to sort them out if I want to run without struggling and I also need to lose the few pounds I put on over Christmas. In actual fact I am going to try losing a stone but I am also going to be eating a runners diet which will include nuts etc. I am also planning on giving up the alcohol with the odd glass of wine for a treat (ok that's not really giving up :haha:).

I am back to work on Monday so I am setting that as my starting day and as well as my 4 days running, 1 day core training I am going to dust of the 30 day shred DVD too.

My username for MFP is shinimul :winkwink:

Hey Irish Eyes,
Have you done a marathon before?
I did my first one last April :)
I was just going to say, be careful trying to lose weight while you're running such high mileages. I tried, and it went horribly wrong! You sound a lot more sensible than me though! :)
I tried restricting my kcals to 1500 per day which, obviously, is nowhere near enough when you're running 30+ miles per week. This lead to me bingeing terribly, which then lead to me restricting again. It was a horrible cycle that I couldn't get out of.
Anyway, like I said, you sound more sensible than me, but I just wanted to share my story. I actually ended up gaining weight, during training, due to the bingeing :-(
Good luck with your training! I'm jealous! xx

Hi all

I am back on it too! I have been sticking to my diet well (today is day 5) and I will weigh myself on Friday. I put on 5lbs over the last few weeks as I have been poorly.

Yesterday I did the 6 week ab routine and today I have done 30 day shred. DH and I are doing the 6 weeks ab programme everyday and I will throw in the shred when I feel motivated in the mornings.

Katie x

Can I join?? I got lots to lose. Like at least 6/7 stone!! I'm on day 5 today I weighed in at 113kg at home on Wednesday 2nd which is massive. So far I've done pretty well. I'm joining slimming world tomorrow and ill be weighed there so wil restart with that as my start date iykwim :haha: my home scales are down to between 110-111kg so not sure if they're accurate as 2/3 kg seems a lot to lose in 4/5 days. Soooo yeh that's me lol. My MFP name is EllenBaron :D xx

Hey Irish Eyes,
Have you done a marathon before?
I did my first one last April :)
I was just going to say, be careful trying to lose weight while you're running such high mileages. I tried, and it went horribly wrong! You sound a lot more sensible than me though! :)
I tried restricting my kcals to 1500 per day which, obviously, is nowhere near enough when you're running 30+ miles per week. This lead to me bingeing terribly, which then lead to me restricting again. It was a horrible cycle that I couldn't get out of.
Anyway, like I said, you sound more sensible than me, but I just wanted to share my story. I actually ended up gaining weight, during training, due to the bingeing :-(
Good luck with your training! I'm jealous! xx

Hi ILoveShoes, this is my first marathon.
How many calories do you think is best to eat during training though?
MFP has me down to 1200 a day plus whatever I gain from training. Do you think this is ok?
Well at the moment I am feeling so stuffed so maybe it is ok.

Well, I am onto Day 2 of eating well (ha! if you can consider the slice of carrot cake eating well but I am still factoring treat in :winkwink:). According to MFP I over ate a bit on calories yesterday but I am not going to stress about that as I have it set to lose 2lbs a week.

KRobbo whats the 6 week ab routine? I still haven't got into the 30 day shred. I planned to do it before work but so far I haven't been getting out of my bed in time enough and I am mainly running in the evening.

Hi Louise I'm dylis 007 on MFP

Irish eyes wow a marathon :thumbup: I'm trying to do more running but finding my aerobic fitness is rubbish and keep getting shin splints..have you done one before?? and why paris

Krrobbo is the ab programme part of shred programme or a new regime as saw the shred now comes with several discs in compilation???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->