a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

fairy did you do another one today

magic, I am the same, either 4 or 2 days late. chickened out of testing today :(

Yes just did it. Yesterday's test seems to be positive. On today's test test line is of similar color to the control line but thinner. So I guess its negative.

bd just incase! don't want to miss your chance x

So far doing it every other day. Was not in mood yesterday, but pounced on DH. He finished part inside me and part out (sorry for tmi). Will see tonight. I am waiting to see temp rise tomorrow.

Now if I am going to use opk then I will buy Clear Blue Digital to be clear and not confused. This cycle is pretty much EOD. :wacko:

magic I am to chicken aswell but I am testing today!

yeah at least clearblue give you an easy answer!

Nic would u mind listing all the details like how u did it ?
Like if u followed any pattern of BD or anything ? OPK or not ? And your symptoms, how long u have been NTNP etc ???

My update ladies. Ovulation is not yet confirmed. Temperature is still low. May be this is anovulatory cycle or I may ovulate in next few days. Don't know what's happening with me !!!

thank you girls :) good luck to each of you!!

fairy, this month I actually done nothing, not even sure when I o'd sorry it's not much help it was more just luck this month than trying

n

thanks magic,
sorry fairy symptoms were, missed period all my usual af sings cramps sore bbs and thick white creamy discharge :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->