Absolutely disgusting!!

*sigh* Why mention what race people are at all??? You will find people, no matter what colour their skin is, no matter what religion they are, no matter what country they are born in...get off lightly for a crime for a stupid reason. I personally think this whole thread is a tad racist.

I think this whole bolded bit is a tad rude. I wasn't being racist and I see other ladies not being racist in this thread. Not to mention Muslims aren't a race, it's a religion. I also don't see anyone "Muslim bashing". It's more about the law and how disgusting it is :shrug:

I hate this. When the word racist gets thrown around, it really gets my goat :grr: I'm not a racist, never WILL be a racist and I sure as damn hell don't tolerate racism.

sorry you feel that way. i feel the thread is a tad rude.

What the fuck? I said it's disgusting because a girl got the shit kicked out of her! And I think using alcohol as an excuse is ridiculous! Nothing to do with race, how the FUCK is that racist? Go on, someone highlight EXACTLY what I've said wrong?

I noticed when I put 'there's no excuse' someone replied with the term muslim bashing and that no one's excusing the behaviour, that's not what I meant and how the hell have I bashed anyone?! COME ON! I said there's no excuse, as in there's NO EXCUSE TO GO AROUND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE! Not alcohol, not "it's been a stressful week", nothing, no excuse at all would make this okay! Someone, somewhere tell me, how the FUCK is that racist?!

JESUS this has pissed me off!

*sigh* Why mention what race people are at all??? You will find people, no matter what colour their skin is, no matter what religion they are, no matter what country they are born in...get off lightly for a crime for a stupid reason. I personally think this whole thread is a tad racist.

I think this whole bolded bit is a tad rude. I wasn't being racist and I see other ladies not being racist in this thread. Not to mention Muslims aren't a race, it's a religion. I also don't see anyone "Muslim bashing". It's more about the law and how disgusting it is :shrug:

I hate this. When the word racist gets thrown around, it really gets my goat :grr: I'm not a racist, never WILL be a racist and I sure as damn hell don't tolerate racism.

sorry you feel that way. i feel the thread is a tad rude.

I don't :shrug: I'd feel equally horrified if it was white people, black people, green, pink or purple people. Being of a certain race or religion means zilch to me. I don't care if they had 20 toes and hair growing out of their eyeballs. Racism is wrong no matter the who, where or whys. The most disgusting thing about this whole thing was not that the girls were Muslim, Somalian or even female. It was the fact the punishment did not fit the crime and no one whether they may be Muslim, Christian, Atheist, tall, short, blonde, fat, skinny, an alcoholic, drug abuser, have mental health issues or the flipping Queen of England should be allowed to use such pathetic excuses for being a racist thug. I won't be labelled a racist for being disgusted at the way this country's law system works. :thumbup:

I just think that when someone says a blue girl, or purple boy...the blue and purple is what makes it prejudice. It's unecessary to add that...that's the issue.

I just think that when someone says a blue girl, or purple boy...the blue and purple is what makes it prejudice. It's unecessary to add that...that's the issue.

So how about a.. group of blonde girls? Or a group of youths wearing Adidas hoodies? A group of Irish Catholics? I also don't recall anyone on this thread being the one that pointed out they're Muslim.. you'll find that was the papers. Because they felt it "newsworthy" to report that the Judge was lenient on them because DUE to their religion and the lack of alcohol consumption allowed (note: not BECAUSE they were Muslim) they were not used to being drunk.

Why does it start being racist after the newspapers report it and we discuss it? I'll agree that yes perhaps some people's own personal experiences shouldn't have been bought in and discussed as though others get off easier due to their skin colour or religion, but such is life. I've never had that experience, I've never been racially abused by anyone either. But what's to say others haven't? I've heard of weirder things happening, it's like anything, shit happens all day everyday all around the world. Discussing it is not to say we are being racist but we are showing we are intolerant of it; no matter who it comes from. If I saw someone being outwardly racist on here I would be the first one to post and say that's not okay. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

A group of Adidas hoodies stole cash from the shop....sounds absurd I am sure you would agree! I think a bunch of blond girls flunked on their essay would easily offend. Irish Catholics get wasted... Is it just me, or does it all sound very unecessary? Perhaps culturally it is OK to say things like that where you live, but here...you just don't. I am white, but my husband and children are not...and I would hate to hear something like "native children are abused". It has nothing to do with race...or religion...or anything. The judge may have considered that...sure, but to point out that these women are muslim is strange. Why not say 'due to their religious background' or their 'there sheltered upbringing'....I think it's prejudice to point out what they believe...it is just the papers trying to stir the pot...and you all took the bait.

How did 'we' take the bait? I repeat, I said 'it's disgusting' meaning, it's disgusting that poor lass got the crap kicked out for her, and 'no excuse' meaning drinking alcohol is no excuse. WHICH IT ISN'T!

I think it's a bit ignorant to group everyone who's posted in this thread as being racist/prejudiced/whatever nasty label you'd like to use.

I find that "not used to being drunk" is silly. here in America, you are not allow to drink until 21 and even when they get drunk for the first time don't make them do this. I was confused what drinking had to do with this.

A group of Adidas hoodies stole cash from the shop....sounds absurd I am sure you would agree! I think a bunch of blond girls flunked on their essay would easily offend. Irish Catholics get wasted... Is it just me, or does it all sound very unecessary? Perhaps culturally it is OK to say things like that where you live, but here...you just don't. I am white, but my husband and children are not...and I would hate to hear something like "native children are abused". It has nothing to do with race...or religion...or anything. The judge may have considered that...sure, but to point out that these women are muslim is strange. Why not say 'due to their religious background' or their 'there sheltered upbringing'....I think it's prejudice to point out what they believe...it is just the papers trying to stir the pot...and you all took the bait.

I said a group of youths wearing hoodies. I agree it WOULD be absurd if a group of Adidas hoody's stole cash from a shop. Also very scary :haha: Any who, I'm not going to disagree it's unnecessary but what I will say, and people aren't going to like, is that IS the way the world goes round. Ever heard a policeman talking? IC1 black/white male/female. Statistically more paedophiles are WHITE males. There are more black men in prison than white. There are more white female serial killers than there are black. I could go on all day. Still, I don't see it as being racist.

..:coffee:

Ahh screw it, I'm too medicated for this shit :haha: I leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psNAGm5Wpx0

I couldn't believe this either when I saw the story.

I'm not used to drinking, because I don't do it very often. And I had my first alcoholic drink at the age of 20.

And on occasion, I have got very very drunk. But to this day, I'm yet to kick the crap out of someone, because I'm drunk & not used to it.

I feel so sorry for the person who was attacked, it's totally disgusting how the guilty have been let off with a slapped wrist.

I know many alcoholics who who are violence (especially toward wife and children) Everytime they got drunk. Apparently, "being used to drinking" did not prevent them from hurting their family. So I don't think it has to do with not used to drinking. In fact, I feel the more they drink, the worst they will get.

of course, they do need control how much they can drink so they don't get very drunk and some young people do get carried away.

I don't care what race/religion these girls are, they should be punished accordingly. End of.

I agree that these girls should be punished and that what they did was disgusting, what I simply don't understand is why this particular story has gained so much media attention and why it has evoked so much rage in people when there are cases of people being let off lightly for crimes every single day? There are probably way more stories of Muslims being victims of racial profiling than there are stories like the one the OP posted, yet the Daily Fail doesn't highlight these issues at all.

Sorry, this post didn't make much sense. I'm tired!

Ahh screw it, I'm too medicated for this shit :haha: I leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psNAGm5Wpx0

Ahhh the teeth guy.... I don't remember anything he said on that show.., just couldn't stop looking!!

It's disguisting that they got away with it.
The law system in this country is rediculous. I know a 15 year old who is currently going through court accusing a 60 year old guy of attempted rape/sexual assualt (he would have raped her if she hadn't managed to escape). His DNA (from his finger) was found inside of her vagina but until the verdict this guy is free on bail because hes not seen as a threat to the public. He groomed the girl for 7 years as a family friend before he attacked her. He commented on one of her facebook pictures while on bail, but because he didn't make direct contact he hasn't broken his bail conditions. He should be behind bars until he's sentenced! He was due in court last week but his solicitors made excuses to get the case argerned (spelling??) until after christmas. He doesn't deserve to celebrate christmas.

This may come accross slightly racist, but that's not how I mean it, but I have a feeling if the judge was a Muslim the girls would have had a tougher sentence for being drunk because they shouldn't have been drinking.

I agree that these girls should be punished and that what they did was disgusting, what I simply don't understand is why this particular story has gained so much media attention and why it has evoked so much rage in people when there are cases of people being let off lightly for crimes every single day? There are probably way more stories of Muslims being victims of racial profiling than there are stories like the one the OP posted, yet the Daily Fail doesn't highlight these issues at all.

Sorry, this post didn't make much sense. I'm tired!

Makes perfect sense to me hun and I agree 100%. There are way more stories of Muslims being attacked by gangs of drunken thugs in religious and racially motivated violence as well, not to mention them being victims of profiling that are never published by the Daily Mail or other national papers. xx

It's disguisting that they got away with it.
The law system in this country is rediculous. I know a 15 year old who is currently going through court accusing a 60 year old guy of attempted rape/sexual assualt (he would have raped her if she hadn't managed to escape). His DNA (from his finger) was found inside of her vagina but until the verdict this guy is free on bail because hes not seen as a threat to the public. He groomed the girl for 7 years as a family friend before he attacked her. He commented on one of her facebook pictures while on bail, but because he didn't make direct contact he hasn't broken his bail conditions. He should be behind bars until he's sentenced! He was due in court last week but his solicitors made excuses to get the case argerned (spelling??) until after christmas. He doesn't deserve to celebrate christmas.

This may come accross slightly racist, but that's not how I mean it, but I have a feeling if the judge was a Muslim the girls would have had a tougher sentence for being drunk because they shouldn't have been drinking.

I don't think that is racist; a Muslim judge may well have thrown that excuse out of court xx

This has angered me so much, I cant stop thinking about it. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...urt-hears-they-were-not-used-to-drinking.html
This happened in the city centre where i live.
4 muslim girls attacked a girl who was walking home with her boyfriend, they pulled her to the ground & repeatedly punching her & kicking her in the head, all while screaming 'kill the white slag'
They were caught on cctv & arrested. Their punishment - NOTHING
a bit of community service & a curfew :growlmad:
The judges reason for given these evil girls such a soft sentence?? Their religion. :growlmad:
Because they are muslim they are not used to drink!!!

Now I think all racism is wrong, I think it vile & a disgusting way for people to treat others. BUT if this had been a white girl gang kicking the shit out of a muslim/hindu/black/sikh etc girl they would have been sent to prison in a shot & there would have been complete uproar about how white people are so racist. This story didnt even make the front page.
The woman who was filmed on the tram spouting a load of rascist comments is in custody until January & could face 3 yrs in prison.

Please someone tell me how this is justice - The punishments do not fit the crime.

Opinions please x *DO NOT BE RACIST ON THIS THREAD IT ISNT WHY I POSTED THIS STORY*

This was obviously a serious assault.However, it is not unusual for someone with no previous history of offending to be sentenced to an SSO with unpaid work and a curfew- this sentence is actually quite serious and is a punishment. The problem is actually with these type of papers reporting that people are ' walking free from court' when in actual fact they are not. Not all White people with convictions for racially aggravated ABH get sentenced to a custodial sentence, what makes you think that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->