AF due 03/23 - Anyone wanna join?

ksybr10

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

The wait is on. Anyone testing on or around 03/23? Need some buddies! :)

I'm due on 25th at the moment, but that may change as I haven't had confirmed ovulation yet. When will you start testing? :)

Af is due the 22nd for me and I already want to test!

Hi. I'd love to join. I got a positive opk today (Thursday) so I guess 1 dpo will be Saturday.
Af due 27th.

Are you symptom spotters? I love symptom spotting. I also love to poas and will prob do a test on 8/9 dpo because I can't help myself.

However we only bd yesterday and Sunday so I'm not getting my hopes up. No chance of bd tonight or tomorrow.

I will! I am testing the 23rd also! AF is due the 21st but my docs have me on progesterone this cycle so it won't come until I stop taking it. :p So they've told me to take it until the 23rd and if I get a + to keep taking it and if not, to stop.

This is my first month trying and of course I go all out and buy the ovulation kits and everything.

I tracked my last few cycles and really didn't a clear understanding of when I was going to ovulate but bought the clearblue digi opk and finally got my peak on 03/08.

my cycles usually last between 30/40 days, I know huge gap.. so it's really hard for me to judge. I downloaded glow to try and help me estimate some things, but not sure if that's really working.

Last few cycles I started AF at the start of the month, so for me to be expecting AF at the END of the month is weird. I may have screwed things up, we will see I guess.

This is my first month trying and of course I go all out and buy the ovulation kits and everything.

I tracked my last few cycles and really didn't a clear understanding of when I was going to ovulate but bought the clearblue digi opk and finally got my peak on 03/08.

my cycles usually last between 30/40 days, I know huge gap.. so it's really hard for me to judge. I downloaded glow to try and help me estimate some things, but not sure if that's really working.

Last few cycles I started AF at the start of the month, so for me to be expecting AF at the END of the month is weird. I may have screwed things up, we will see I guess.

It'll take you a few months to figure it all out :) And it's alright, before I started taking metformin and fertility meds, my cycles were anywhere from 31 to 60 days. So, 30-40 isn't too terrible :p

If it doesn't work out this cycle, I would suggest temping next cycle. :) Helps a LOT in figuring out fertile period, ovulation and luteal phase. Since I don't O at the same time every month, it helps me a lot in figuring that out. Also, since my luteal phase is 12 days, it helps me know exactly when AF is due, regardless of when I O'd.

I also don't think it's weird that you are expecting AF at the end of the month. One, your cycles are irregular and two, you have to remember that we just got out of a 28 day month ;P

I'll join! AF due 3/25
I'll start testing around 3/23 probably!

Temping has been a godsend for me. Like this month, I got a 'peak' on my CBD, but my temp didn't go up so I knew it wasn't right. I then went back to two days of blank circles ('low fertility') and now I'm back to flashing ones for the second day running. So if I hadn't been temping, I'd have assumed I ovulated when I got the 'peak' reading, and I'd have been completely wrong.

Af is due the 26th for me and I'm already anxious! But I'm determined to not test until the 27th. I know I'll be symptom spotting like crazy, though!

AF due on 23/03 roughly, I will test. Good luck ladies!

I'll join too, AF is due the 20th but I'm going to hold out and test the 22nd if it doesn't show. It's the first month after mc so I'm unsure of this month and not that hopeful

Hey Ladies! Would love to join. AF is due 3/21.

Anyone having any kind of "symptoms" lol

I'm going to give myself a week before giving in to symptom spotting lol. Althought I have been so achey. Normally ovulation is painful, but only for about half a day or so. Here I am 2dpo and my uterus has just been achey and crampy. I know for a fact I've already ovulated, and it's way too early for implantation, so Idk what's going on.

8dpo and no real symptoms for me just a little tired but that's probably from work :(

Hi ladies, I'd love to join. 6dpo today and AF due 22nd so similar time to lots of you. I have had a headache for the past couple of days and really strange dreams but no other "symptoms". Last night I dreamt I got a BFP then woke up and was all disappointed it wasn't real. Peed on a stick just in case which at 6dpo is crazy!! Of course it was negative. :wacko: I think I need to lock away the internet cheapies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->