AF due 03/23 - Anyone wanna join?

This wait is torture! Does it get any easier at all? I don't think it would!

Also I am symptom spotting like crazy! I have had terrible twinges on my right side the past two days and yesterday I slept a ton! But maybe that was because it rained all day! :winkwink:

Good luck yall! We are getting closer to test day!

Yeah I've always thought that the tww feels like the tmw (two month wait).

2dpo for me and I'm symptom spotting too. I wasn't hopeful about the amount of bd we did but on the evening of the day that I o'd my just two year old daughter said to me 'baby back in tummy mummy' which was wierd. Now I'm desperate for her to be right. Last month she told me 'baby come back. Soon'. (Since my erpc baby had been in heaven flying in the sky but I told her that).

Definitely close but your right it feels so far away. I think this month is easier I'm trying not to symptom spot and get my hopes up. I really want to think i o'd but I can't know for sure since I don't temp or use opks

I'm 8 dpo today. I've been tired, a little extra emotional and must boobs are starting to get slightly sore which is all normal before AF. Just seems a little earlier than normal but who knows. Also yesterday I went to the beach and walked alot. When I got home my ankles were so swollen. I know that's not normally something happens until late pregnancy but the only other time I've had it is when I was pregnant with my son. It got pretty extreme by the end of my pregnancy with him. I'm hoping its a sign lol... Oh and I have been getting up at night to be as well.

Still waiting until the 21-22 to test.

i am 3dpo today - I am going to test 9dpo and if bfn then I will just wait for AF to come. i got BFPs on 9dpo with both successful pregnancies and later bfps with my chemicals. I know that is not a science but i am going by it, to keep my sanity :)

Hi Lillian - I'm 3dpo today too. I've got a bfp on 9dpo before too so will test on 9dpo also. I keep changing my mind whether I feel pregnant or not.

Hi Lillian - I'm 3dpo today too. I've got a bfp on 9dpo before too so will test on 9dpo also. I keep changing my mind whether I feel pregnant or not.

:hi:, I do not feel confident this cycle because we had sex late in ovulation stage BUT you never know, I may have timed it just okay :thumbup:

I got loads more symptoms with my successful pregnancies so I am looking out for those this week and that will give me clues as to whether It is looking good for me, rather than just waiting to test.

Pretty sure I will know either way by Saturday!! Good luck- let's keep up to date on each's symptoms :thumbup:

Sounds good :)
the last bfp I got I knew on 1 dpo I was pregnant as my tummy was vibrating and cramping. This time I'm just not sure. I have twinges but not enough to convince me.

I am expecting AF on 3/23 , I will probably test a day or two sooner. I am having a few symptoms just like with my chemical, the main symptom i am having is a slight yeast infection. I had one with my chemical as well. Before that i had never had one before. So i am hopeful, Oh i also had ovulation spotting this month, which is something i also have never had before.
Good luck to everyone else.

I'll join!

AF is due 3/19 for me. I should be about 9 or 10dpo. Not exactly sure. Tested yesterday which was possibly 8dpo and got a BFN. The day before I thought AF was coming b/c I felt bloated and was cramping a bit so that's when I decided to POAS. I haven't felt much today but I was very emotional and on edge. I cried a few times today not really knowing why I got so upset. I've brushed the crying off because maybe I'm sad today because of the BFN yesterday.

Starting to feel out because it's just weird how I feel twinges and bloating one day, then nothing the next.

4dpo and feeling very bloated and gassy - not had this for a few months so seeing it as a good sign. I am so tired too but not sure if it's just because of a late night on Sat, and my son being awake last night. I do feel exhausted though!

I remember being bloated all the time Lillian that's a good sign :)

I'm 10dpo today. Some cramping, tired quite a bit but that could be lack of sleep. Heavy bbs and some increased cm so it's possible. Cautiously symptom spotting, not testing until missed AF the 21st no matter what though

No symptoms whatsoever over here at 8dpo. Not feeling positive :-(

I am approx 9 dpo. Last night my boobs were really tender, also I swear I could see veins that weren't normally so visible. I woke up twice to pee, even though I haven't really been consuming more water than normal. This morning my boobs are still tender but not as much as yesterday. wonder if its all in my head. af is due sat 3/21

Looks like quit a few of us are having hopeful symptoms! 5dpo today for me, still feeling little cramps. I'm keep telling myself it's too early to mean anything, though, as there's no way I've implanted yet!

Cant wait til Fri morning when I can test!
Not getting any symptoms except CM. I always get milky CM when theres a BFP coming, and I started getting that today. Heres hoping!
Good luck to everyone!!

Hi,

My AF is due on 21st.
I did break down today and tested and got a BFN :(
I only have AF like cramps and backache. Hoping though that AF does not arrive!

Cant wait til Fri morning when I can test!
Not getting any symptoms except CM. I always get milky CM when theres a BFP coming, and I started getting that today. Heres hoping!
Good luck to everyone!!

GL testing! I say that's a great sign for you!!

Hey everyone, I fell off the face of the earth for a while. Not really just been working a bunch and was suffering from a sinus infection!

So currently, I'm 7dpo/8dpo (I believe) and have been nauseous, sensitive perked nips, twinges both in my tummy and in my bbs and really bad acne.

Of course, since I'm really irregular, I don't know when AF is coming but I
I'm assuming the 23rd lol.

I really wanna test in the am..but I will only be 10 dpo. too early?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->