AF due 03/23 - Anyone wanna join?

AF due on 3/25. So far the only symptoms that stick out are itchy bbs, heartburn, fatigue and mood swings (mainly just easily irritated). The other day (5 dpo) I had a bad bout of insomnia and woke up pretty much every hour which is really weird for me. I had some very slight cramping today (possibly implantation?) but no spotting. Approx 8/9 dpo today. Have tested with no luck yet but it is still early!

The only thing worrying me is the fact that I am pretty dry in the CM department.

How is everyone else doing? Symptom spotting? Any similarities with mine? Baby Dust****

I was the exact same! I had no abundant cm. Bfn 10 dpo, bfp 15 dpo probably would've gotten it sooner but i decided to wait for AF date to test, the line was nice and dark!

Throws baby dust!

I have read mostly on this site that as AF approaches (and you haven't conceived) then you stay pretty dry until maybe 1-2 days before. If you have conceived, the CM is supposed to increase throughout those days. I may be wrong but that is my interpretation of what I have read. Of course, we are all different and that may not be the case for everyone! I am new to TTC so someone with more experience please share!!

Hmmm...definitely food for thought. Thank you for your incite. I think I'm going to do a better job at tracking next month if AF shows up this month.

AF due on 3/25. So far the only symptoms that stick out are itchy bbs, heartburn, fatigue and mood swings (mainly just easily irritated). The other day (5 dpo) I had a bad bout of insomnia and woke up pretty much every hour which is really weird for me. I had some very slight cramping today (possibly implantation?) but no spotting. Approx 8/9 dpo today. Have tested with no luck yet but it is still early!

The only thing worrying me is the fact that I am pretty dry in the CM department.

How is everyone else doing? Symptom spotting? Any similarities with mine? Baby Dust****

I was the exact same! I had no abundant cm. Bfn 10 dpo, bfp 15 dpo probably would've gotten it sooner but i decided to wait for AF date to test, the line was nice and dark!

Throws baby dust!

Just tested today and got a :bfn: AF is due to come Tuesday....blahhh

I am so happy to hear that you got a :bfp: What great news!!!! Totally made my day!!! Hoping everything goes super well for you!!!

So I tested this morning and got what I think is my BFP! I have 3 different tests and they all showed *something*. I am working on getting pics loaded to photobucket so I can post the link!! Wish me luck!!

Okay here it is! I am 10 dpo today! What do you think? Also, gonna start a new thread with pic!!

Attachments

• 64166db3-7d4a-49d1-95bf-c1b9655e7798.jpg
    64166db3-7d4a-49d1-95bf-c1b9655e7798.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19
Okay here it is! I am 10 dpo today! What do you think? Also, gonna start a new thread with pic!!

I see a little something but hard to tell yet! Keep testing everyday, I hope it gets darker!

It's official! Clear blue digital says 1-2 weeks!!! :) Having strong sharp shooting stomach pains today...I hope that's normal!!

It's official! Clear blue digital says 1-2 weeks!!! :) Having strong sharp shooting stomach pains today...I hope that's normal!!

Awesome!! Congrats!! Did you call your doc to make a blood appointment yet? Have to confirm with blood and get monitored right away :)

It's the weekend so they aren't open but yes I will be calling Monday!! This will be baby # 2 for us. We have a 6 year old daughter who is going to be so thrilled!!

Congratulations to the BFPs on this thread !
I posted yesterday about my :bfn: I am on cd 28 of 30. I believe I ovulated cycle day 17/18 . I had positive OPKs and EWCM .
I tested today and thought it was another bfn but I just looked at it again before I was about to toss it and I see a line ? Maybe an EVAP ? Or start of a bfp ?!
I took the test around 6 hours ago .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
So I have donated to my sister and her wife first time trying first pregnancy she's testing on the 29th if she doesn't start here's my deal she has no breast tenderness but has these 2 symptoms she obvulated test strip on the 11 th but I started giving donations on 7th and continued everyday to the 16th and at about the 19th she was cramping well today she was cramping in morning and afternoon and had clear discharge I want your thoughts thanks

Ready to test tomorrow. O:

Only symptoms have been some AF like cramps, some small amount of congestion, bbs hurting and I was feeling nauseous this morning but I don't know if its preg or metformin. Which is the issue with metformin really, I can get nauseous randomly so it's just lovely when it happens to happen during the TWW. :/ Always makes me wonder if it's metformin or something else.

pimple: I have no idea. Cramping can be a sign of her period coming or pregnancy. Really though, there are no set of symptoms that absolutely mean pregnancy. And all pregnancy symptoms are also period symptoms. Typically though, clear discharge means fertile discharge which means she might not of ovulated yet? Typically, after ovulation, you only get creamy discharge. But again, I dont know all of her circumstances and I dont know what her body does specifically, so it's hard to say.

Good luck bee bee.

Good luck pimple.

10 dpo for me and bfn. Going to wait now until af does or doesn't arrive. I think she will arrive though and then I'm going to have a big glass of wine.

Well i have been testing for the past three days all :bfn: and i am due for AF today. I have an abundance of symptoms, inlcuding a horribly strong metallic taste in my mouth, as well as slight cramping( which has been going on for a few days now), itchiness,breast tenderness and nausea. I am not as hopeful, due to the :bfn: , but still hopeful. Then again i am also using Wondfo tests, so who knows :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->