AF due 13th March - anyone want to wait with me? :)

Well.. Please help me!

This is TMI so I do apologise.. But I've taken my bra off and there is a weird patch where my nipples have been? After doing some searching on the net I'm pretty sure it's colostrum.

I can't attach a pic, can only describe it as a small 'yellowy' blob.

Thanks ladies!

Well.. Please help me!

This is TMI so I do apologise.. But I've taken my bra off and there is a weird patch where my nipples have been? After doing some searching on the net I'm pretty sure it's colostrum.

I can't attach a pic, can only describe it as a small 'yellowy' blob.

Thanks ladies!

sorry no idea but i had something like that i think last month and just popped it after the shower and there was a lot of puss in it ... did you try that?

sooo i am out this cycle. Got my AF 4 days late but got it.. And she is a bitch.. so gonna curl up in the corner and die... XD jk... but still going to curl up on my bed with a hot water bottle.

And cry... :cry:

Sorry to hear that Vel. :cry: chin up, and focus on the next cycle.

Well the leaky boob was indeed a pregnancy sign for me. I got a faint BFP on a FRER today.

Good luck to everyone for their next cycle:thumbup:

Xx

Sorry to hear that Vel. :cry: chin up, and focus on the next cycle.

Well the leaky boob was indeed a pregnancy sign for me. I got a faint BFP on a FRER today.

Good luck to everyone for their next cycle:thumbup:

Xx

Congratulations and a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Congrats Mrs reed ^^ hope you have a healthy pregnancy ^^ so happy for you!! :happydance:

Good morning ladies...I am so confused lol.now I regret not temping. CD 13 morning I had a very positive opk and it was negative that night and the days after. Well cd 27 I took an opk my line was returning. Here I am cd 29 and I just got this...

It feels as though AF is going to start any minute and I have y regular AF symptoms

Attachments

• IMG_20160321_070011.jpg
    IMG_20160321_070011.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
hunni i know alot of people that have felt like AF was coming and she didn't and they were pregnant. ^^ I bet you are ^^

Omg bfp!!!

Attachments

• 14586954917151222301593.jpg
    14586954917151222301593.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
I cannot believe it

Attachments

• IMG_20160322_210849.jpg
    IMG_20160322_210849.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations ladies :)
How is everyone doing?
I am waiting to O, due to O next weekend. But I've been having lots of cm already so who knows maybe it will happen early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->