AF due 13th March - anyone want to wait with me? :)

Hi new ladies! It's lovely to have a nice group of us all due for AF/our bfps within a few days of each other :)
I feel the same Sjab - I think having a Christmas baby would be hard work with a 3 year old so would much rather conceive this month. Although we will still try next month if we have no luck next month, it wouldn't be the end of the world :)

Oh and I have absolutely no symptoms so far. Just lots of creamy cm which is usual for me at this point in my cycle.

Hey rose and ladies!!

I had my Hsg done tueday. NEVER AGAIN!!

I am CD 13 and Here is my opk

What is hsc?
An Hsg Is a radiology test where dye is inserted In the tubes.to ensure that there is no blockage. It was so painful

Here Is my pm opk

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_214604.jpg
    IMG_20160306_214604.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey rose and ladies!!

I had my Hsg done tueday. NEVER AGAIN!!

I am CD 13 and Here is my opk

What is hsc?
An Hsg Is a radiology test where dye is inserted In the tubes.to ensure that there is no blockage. It was so painful

Here Is my pm opk[/Q
Ouch that doesn't sound much fun.
I discovered this month by temping that I didn't actually ovulate till 2 days after +opk. So instead of being 6dpo like I would have counted I am only 4 :(

Yes that's quite normal Ally. I usually O on the day after my first positive OPK but it can take 12-36 hours. I am so glad I started temping because I learned loads about my cycle. We had been BDing at completely the wrong time before I realised when I was actually ovulating. It's amazing what you can learn about your body through charting :)

This morning I have an uncomfortable ache/pain low down on the left side of my tummy. I am also very tired as I woke a few times in the night

Woke up this a.m and thought 'yippee 5dpo' lol this is truly dragging. No symptoms at all yet except a bit of a sore throat. Actually had the best night sleep in ages!
Yes when I look back we have not actually dtd on ov day yet, not sure if that makes any difference at all.

We normally DTD on the day of O and the few days before but this cycle I Od late and we were tired so we DTD every other day, including the day before O but not the day of O. Every day hasn't helped us so far so I figured it can't hurt to try something different.

I dreamed I had a bfp last night, but after a few hours I looked again and the test had faded to negative. I was so disappointed!

Yes we did every day last month. All it did was make dtd a chore.

I felt the same! And DH knew I was only doing it to make a baby :haha: I think he's relieved that I'm leaving him alone this week!!
I still felt like we should have done it more this month though. I knew that every 2-3 days is fine but every night I would think oh I really ought to persuade him tonight... It totally takes the fun out of it

It does. Think we prob managed every other day which I'm pretty sure is fine. I think stop worrying is the key but so hard! Lots of weird tummy pains today lower back ache. I get lower back ache every month though so that means nothing lol

Hey ladies can I join? I am also cycle 6 and my AF is due on the 14th.

Having no symptoms except constipation and alot of creamy cm. My bbs usually hurt by now but nothing yet. Just bought bbt thermometer and digi opks for next month. If this month is a fail again. Also had a doc appt yesterday to get checked out. Got blood taken. Hopefully won't need all that.

Hi Everyone

Nothing new here.6dpo and feeling about as unpregnant as can be!

Dpo 9 and still nothing. No pregnancy symptoms or pms stuff ... I am literally feeling like before ovulation. .. hoping thats good sign. How is everyone else?

Hi ladies :)
Im desperate to test but only 8dpo. I don't feel pregnant at all but Im just really struggling with the wait this month. Last month I was so hopeful and when AF came I was devastated. I hope I don't have to go through that again this month :(
I might test on Sunday when I'll be 11dpo. We'll see.

i know how you feel rose. XD i want to grab those pregnancy tests too and test.. But at the same time if its bfn i'll just tell myself its too early.
And then give myself more hope. :(

Hate TWW :nope:

Only 7dpo. Feeling really sick today and stabbing pain lower back. This happened to me other months though and no baby :(

Eeeeekkk AF was due today and she isn't here! I usually spot for a couple of days prior as well but had nothing. I'm too scared to test but quietly excited. Its been 15 months, with two miscarriages. Fingers crossed for us all.

Eeeeekkk AF was due today and she isn't here! I usually spot for a couple of days prior as well but had nothing. I'm too scared to test but quietly excited. Its been 15 months, with two miscarriages. Fingers crossed for us all.

That is very exciting. Keep us posted :) I am 7 whole dpo and the time is ticking so slowly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->