AF due 13th March - anyone want to wait with me? :)

Eeeeekkk AF was due today and she isn't here! I usually spot for a couple of days prior as well but had nothing. I'm too scared to test but quietly excited. Its been 15 months, with two miscarriages. Fingers crossed for us all.

Did you test? Omg keep us posted. Hope you get bfp. ^^

13th right around the corner and no sign of AF showing. Other than that unusual 3 day spotting beginning of the month. Usually i get bad cramps two days before AF still nothing .

Can I join please..?

A bit of background.. I found out I was pregnant in Dec after a weirdly short period. Then in Jan I started to bleed slightly, had a scan and saw that my beautiful BFP was ectopic. Luckily no damage and I miscarried it naturally.

Fast forward to this month. It's my first proper cycle since all that happened. We DTD every day normally anyway so hopefully we've caught that eggy!

No symptoms for me this month.. Finding that weird. When I was pregnant with the ectopic I has mega sore nipples, and last month ( after I miscarried) my nipples were unbearably sore. This month..nada! What's going on?

What's more, the POAS addict that I am used an Opk yesterday and today as I have loads, both were super positive!

AF is due on the 14th..and I'm very regular. FX she stays away and let's me have my rainbow baby!

Good Luck ladies.. Xx

Can I join please..?

A bit of background.. I found out I was pregnant in Dec after a weirdly short period. Then in Jan I started to bleed slightly, had a scan and saw that my beautiful BFP was ectopic. Luckily no damage and I miscarried it naturally.

Fast forward to this month. It's my first proper cycle since all that happened. We DTD every day normally anyway so hopefully we've caught that eggy!

No symptoms for me this month.. Finding that weird. When I was pregnant with the ectopic I has mega sore nipples, and last month ( after I miscarried) my nipples were unbearably sore. This month..nada! What's going on?

What's more, the POAS addict that I am used an Opk yesterday and today as I have loads, both were super positive!

AF is due on the 14th..and I'm very regular. FX she stays away and let's me have my rainbow baby!

Good Luck ladies.. Xx

that is pretty weird and sounds like you already got a positive :) take a Hpt lol now !! :rofl: ;) keep us updated :)

Sooooo still nothing. I do feel.crampy though, I wonder if AF will still turn up. Haven't tested yet, none is house otherwise I totally would have already lol

aww i'm sorry. hope you can test soon. no AF is still good news. Some women don't get their BFP until a week or two after missed AF. :) so your not out yet ;)

Kakae I am so excited for you!! That's some willpower. When will you test?

Welcome Mrs reed! Sounds very positive - I hope you get your bfp soon :)

I am still desperate to test. 2 days until I will test - if I'm brave enough :haha:

that is some willpower. I could never wait. I'd be running to the store getting tests like crazy XD

Haha the minute I run to the store is ALWAYS the minute AF arrives!

Hi um... I'm new here and I am trying to find answers yesterday I saw a faint smudge on my hpt, very faint tho, I don't know how to upload the pic n I was Hoping to get a second opinion I just know af is due sometime next week 😕

Sorry I don't know how to upload but sure somebody will be along soon who does.

you go to Go advance down at the quick reply and then under additional options go MANAGE ATTACHMENTS and then you should be able to push CHOOSE FILE... and then it should attach it and then just SUBMIT REPLY :) hope that helped :)

If you on phone, go to the desktop version and do what Velathria says.

Hey guess what ladies?!? Still no AF... Off to buy a test after work today...fingers crossed!

Good luck Kaekae! I just got my BFP today but soooo nervous as I feel crampy, like AF is about to arrive anytime :wacko: I literally wasn't even going to test because I was so sure she was on her way! Really hope you gals all get your BFPs soon xx

Kakae-- :dance: Wohoo!! Let us know what it says ^^

Jemseybabes-Congrats!!! <3 enjoy your bfp. Happy and healthy 9 months. ^^ and try not to worry too much about the cramping. It's just your uterus stretching ^^

It was negative :( and then literally five minutes later my AF started.. Onto next month.

Congratulations Jemseybabes, fantastic news!

Kakae sorry it didn't happen this month :(

10dpo I'm due on Tues no temp drop yet but snotty cm yest (sorry) which is always a sign AF is round the corner.

Sorry AllyS!

I am feeling that way also. Tested this morning at 13dpo with a doller tree test and totally white, nothing even in question if there could be a line. I think I am irritated because I was pretty convinced with having spotting on 7dpo and the worst heartburn for the last 3-4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->