AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

When do you ladies normally see a temperature drop before AF or after she arrives??

Lol thank you for all the <3 Fx!

Ella, my temp drops below coverline the morning I'm going to get AF. I take temp, notice it's super low, go to the bathroom, bam AF starts. It also usually drops a bit each day the few days before. So far it's been going down a little each day besides yesterday's fluke high temp so I'm expecting AF tomorrow morning. Although I've been expecting it every morning for days now, with cramps each morning to boot!

Stay away AF!! We need a bfp from someone this cycle. AF is due Sunday or Monday for me I think. Tested negative today at who knows how many dpo. Prob won't test again until after the weekend? If I can hold out :haha:

Didn't know you were at the testing stage too Tankel, good luck to you too then! :)

Ella mine was always weird and never dropped until after AF had arrived (maybe a day or two into it!).
It's supposed to do what VBA says though, in general :)

Oh no VBA! Yuck.

Memma: I'm not testing yet. I haven't even O'd :haha: I'm not that poas Crazy (yet) :rofl:

I meant Lite, lol! You're definitely not that crazy! Sorry, haha!

Has AF actually arrived then VBA? :-(

Gave me a laugh; but notice I said yet! :haha:

GL Lite!

Lol I knew she meant lite. I shoulda said something.

Um no AF yet. I marked ff that AF started today, but maybe I should go back and undo that until AF actually starts. I doubt I'm PG, cause my temp wouldn't drop below coverline if progesterone was still being produced. I'm expecting the bleeding to commence at any time. I have no cramps though. What the flip is my body doing?

vba: I just wrote you a long PM and erased it because I didn't want to seem like a stalker. But anyway, you should start a journal. Pretty please. [-o<

I am wacko! I unmarked AF since she technically hasn't come. I changed stuff around on my chart to make o CD 15 instead of CD 13. Otherwise my luteal phase would be way too long for what's normal for me. I need to just leave all this alone LOL!

I should've tested this morning but I didn't because of the temp drop (which I'm now finding stories online of lots of women getting BFP with a temp drop!!). I packed up the hpt in the suitcase which is in the car with my DH who is working! I have my purse and a few necessities only. I have to check out before noon, then walking to the dog park where DH will meet me after he's done working. It's such a soap opera isn't it :rofl:

Tank you can pm anytime anywhere, I don't think you're a stalker. Yeah, you're right I should start a journal. Thank you <3

yeah it was all about how I saw you had posted on another thread so I read what you said (it was about the dog park) and I thought to myself "I'm missing so much of the (your) story"!

Aww it means a lot to know you care. I really care about you and your journey as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->