AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Oooh I didn't know that :-/
I don't use WondFo's (don't know if they even exist in the uk?) but I wonder if other tests are made the same way...

My boobs are always sore before AF, for around a week before it eventually shows.
So I am now worried I'm going to have a weird super long cycle as they're not sore :-(

Tankel I'm glad you're not peeing on your dollars! My free tests will be here soon so I can pee on those without having to feel guilty!! Yay

AF due Saturday. These last two days will be the longest for sure.

Hey everyone !! I'm 9dpo super sick sore boobs. Even more tired than usual and not to mention moody haha smh! ! 👌 good luck ladies I'm testing on 23rd

My temp chart is a mess haha. Down by about a third of yesterday's spike, but still quite elevated over the earlier dpos.

Lots of cramping last night, all on the righthand side. It's too early for implantation, so what gives, body?

Willow loving the symptoms! No symptoms really here.

Dill I don't know anything about temping, is any of that good? What dpo are you again?

Ideally, it should rise after ovulation and stay that way pretty consistently, and if you get pregnant, there should be a steep drop followed by an even higher spike that stays elevated. Mine just had miniscule rises for few days and stayed pretty consistently high until yesterday, when it spiked HUGELY out of nowhere, and now it's dropped by a fair margin but is still way up above where it was. I don't get it.

I'm only 6 dpo today.

Your body is certainly testing you Dill...!

I've got horrible intermittent right sided pelvic 'pinching' pain today, but I have been getting this on and off for 5 or 6 days, so I suspect is one of my cysts playing up.
Yes, I'm telling myself it's that instead of possible impending AF...

Could always be baby pains, Memma!

My cramps were acting up all night, all on the righthand side. Ugh!

As an aside, Memma, I so wish my chart was as lovely as yours. Yours is textbook perfect!

The boobs are starting to ease up and I have a beautiful multiday swan dive on my chart. I hope it's not my period either because that would be an awfully short LP. It's like one of those plane crash scenes in a movie - pull up! PULL UP!

Is it..?! I keep looking at it this month and thinking that I don't like it, haha! Because it's not like my other months, where all the pre-O temps are nicely below the coverline. It looks a bit 'all over the place' to me this cycle!

Nothing to report for me today. Lost all urge to poas... Just want af to rear her head so I can get on with a full-blown smep next cycle with proper opks and a proper tww. and a known cd...:-({|=

Oh no, AJ!

Memma - so much nicer than mine. Sure, pre-o isn't all below the coverline, but it's otherwise so flawless!

tankel, don't give up faith!

Wow i feel kind of honoured, haha!

I am being distracted from POAS'ing by the fact I have a big spider on my stairs, and OH is at work...
I have a uterus, I'm not qualified to deal with this situation!

I have a big spider on my stairs, and OH is at work...
I have a uterus, I'm not qualified to deal with this situation!

:rofl:

That is so me! I have to tell hubby all about my emotionally scarring time if I get forced to dispatch a spider while he's not home. :cry:

My nurse is telling me the fluctuations on my chart are normal. I do tend to overthink things. :blush: But it looks like a drunk is in charge of my chart!

You ladies have me wishing I charted!

My son killed a giant bug for me when my husband was away for work. He attacked it with a pizza box. Haha he was like 4? Big coward I am. I have to pee so bad but I'm trying to wait until my new tests come. They said they will be here by 8pm but at 4am they had left the facility that's only 30 min away :shrug:

Hey, bugs are scary, and kids are fearless!!!

Hopefully your new tests will be there shortly. :D In the meantime, try not to think of running water. :winkwink:

Ha don't pee your pants. Just pee in a cup and save it

Or just wait til tomorrow morning. One day later = one day surer, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->