AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

LiteBRIGHT33

beautiful baby girl
Reaction score
I'm 8 dpo today and tested even though I knew it would be a bfn. I really really want to hold off testing until AF is due but I really have no willpower :wacko: I thought I had ordered a 50 pack of ICs and so last cycle I went crazy testing. Turns out I had changed my mind and had ordered the 20 pack and forgotten and so I only have a handful of tests left :dohh: I didn't get a bfp with dd until 15 dpo and so I know the longer I hold off the better. Anyone testing around the 21st and want to help me to not test until then??

I'm not testing for a week after that, but I would be happy to hang out with you and cheer you on while you're waiting. :)

Hi, I'll be testing around the 21st myself..!

Technically AF is due on 19th (based on my average 28day cycle) - but I ovulated 3/4 days later than normal this month :-(
Because of this, FF has changed AF due date to the 24th, which would give me a 33 day cycle (I've never had a cycle over 30 days, and that was only once..! Maximum is usually 28-29 days).

Ovia hasn't changed AF date from the 19th, but if is does come then, that would give me a short luteal phase with ovulating so late :-(

So I don't know which one is right - but I figured the 21st is in the middle, and is also 12dpo: so if AF hasn't already arrived, then that's pretty safe..?! :)

Thanks ladies! When I was ttc with dd I don't think I got this obsessive. I remember thinking people were crazy for squinting and analyzing tests thinking there were lines there when there very obviously weren't lines there. And now I've become that person:blush: I don't want to test early because I don't want to sit staring at that little test for 20 min making myself believe there's a faint second line. I just want to pee on it and see a line or get AF. My cycles are usually 25 days but every once in a while I have a 28 day cycle. Annoying.

Memma and dill, do you poas like crazy or do you have more control than me?

Hi, we're in the same boat :hi: my AF should be 21st, I ordered 20 tests and it's taking all the willpower in the world not to do one.. you know just to check lol. Waiting is sooo boring :coffee:

I'm not too bad actually, as I am not strong enough to deal with seeing lots of BFN's - so I've always said I'll wait to see if AF arrives and then test if it doesn't. I've always managed to stick to it because I knew I'd be crushed to see BFN's - so I've only ended up testing once in the last 8 months, because AF was a couple of days late..! Every other time, AF has come.

However... I did cave last month and buy some 10miu internet cheapies - so knowing they're there, is definitely making it harder! I've never had them in the house before..!

I am a POAS addict. :lol: I currently have 50+ Wondfos and 49 knockoff Wondfos that a bad seller on Amazon tried to pass off as the real deal (Amazon made it right - refunded my purchase price, let me keep them, and covered the $32 in shipping to have the real things next-day-mailed to me). I also found a stash of 2 or 3 FRERs. ...and I picked up 3 CB digitals. I have a problem. :haha:

I am a POAS addict. :lol: I currently have 50+ Wondfos and 49 knockoff Wondfos that a bad seller on Amazon tried to pass off as the real deal (Amazon made it right - refunded my purchase price, let me keep them, and covered the $32 in shipping to have the real things next-day-mailed to me). I also found a stash of 2 or 3 FRERs. ...and I picked up 3 CB digitals. I have a problem. :haha:

Oh man, I'm jealous of your stash. I really want to poas, even though there is no way it will be positive. Just holding on to that little bit of hope. Plus I have been baby and bumping like crazy and seeing :bfp: always makes me want to poas!

I also have a few Wondfos left over from my last batch. I don't even have much of a need for the FRERs... hate the darn things. I was amazed that I could get 3 of the CB digitals (w/week estimators) for the same price as a 2-pack of the FRERs.

I have such a ridiculous stockpile, and here I am, deciding to NOT be an addict this month, and hoping I'll get my BFP. Hahaha. It would be a little funny to get my BFP and have 100+ hpts and nothing to do with them before the expire. I wonder if any of the local clinics or charities might have a use for them if I end up not needing them all?

I agree, B&B'ing makes me want to POAS just about constantly. I'm only 3dpo, I need to stop feeling that way, LOL!

also, where did you get the CB digitals for that price! I can only find them for $40!!!!!

I picked them up off Amazon! Here - 3pack for about $15, and free shipping.

Thank you.
I solemnly swear that I will wait at least another week to test.

Dill I am soooo jealous! The only reason I'm not going to poas so much this cycle is because I knly have five tests and I'd rather watch a second line get darker than pee on them too early and have them be negative and then run out by the time a positive would show! I'm so tempted to just pee on them everyday and order another 20 pack tonight and hope they get here by the weekend! The struggle is real

tankel, I am going to hold you to it!

Lite, #firstworldproblems, am I right? LOL. Do you have Amazon Prime? Free 2-day shipping...

Dill you are not helping the cause:haha::rofl: I'm getting poas fever over here and I might just have to blame you.

Nooooo! Stay strong! Resist the urge! Viva la resistance!

ok I bought the digitals. I don't have prime so no 2-day shipping for me. Better to keep my promise.

I've got mine to confirm if I get BFPs on my cheapies. :D I just couldn't resist it at that price (though I think I paid a dollar or two less).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->