AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Hey ladies, 7 dpo had strong af cramps at the bottom of my tummy, today at 8dpo i was sitting down at work and had this weird pinching on the right side that lasted maybe 5 seconds at the most. I just feel out already

At 8dpo, I've got almost no cm to speak of. The tiny bit there is is creamy white. I don't remember what's usual at this point, but I know I always dry up for a bit after O.

Mrs. Chicago...
I was kind of a lil dry at 8DPO too in this cycle... Yeah... but dat usually happens after we O...
Hope things work for you :thumbup:! Did you spot any other symptoms though?

Hey ladies, 7 dpo had strong af cramps at the bottom of my tummy, today at 8dpo i was sitting down at work and had this weird pinching on the right side that lasted maybe 5 seconds at the most. I just feel out already

Hunni...8DPO is too early for being out, isn't it?... Could dat be an implantation?

Hunni...8DPO is too early for being out, isn't it?... Could dat be an implantation?

I guess I tell myself so i do not get my hopes :/

I guess I tell myself so i do not get my hopes :/

Great going!!! Keep us updated... :)
Hoping for your BFP!

Congratulations

Currently 8dpo. Af due next week ccouldn'thelp myself....pos opk neg hpt

Attachments

• CAM00558.jpg
    CAM00558.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Congrats!

So my no symptom day ended with a whole lot of symptoms. I am also noticing symptoms at the end of the day. I still have this weird band of aching right around my low abs. I also have a killer sore lower back tonight which is really odd for me. I also just had a complete and utter emotional breakdown over something really small my OH said. Waterworks galore.

Someone asked about CM - I'm 8dpo and mine is very scant but it's white and creamy.

I appreciate the congratulations but I won't be excited till I get a good line on a FRER, that what I found out i was pregnant on last time then confirmed with a digital.
:dust: FXd!!

Congratulations, MrsWichman! Go get that frer!!

At 8dpo, I've got almost no cm to speak of. The tiny bit there is is creamy white. I don't remember what's usual at this point, but I know I always dry up for a bit after O.

Mrs. Chicago...
I was kind of a lil dry at 8DPO too in this cycle... Yeah... but dat usually happens after we O...

Nothing really definite. My lower back has hurt on and off even though I haven't done anything to it. My breasts have been sore since O, and usually they stop being sore after a day or two, but they aren't really sore, just a bit. I've had a kind of heavy feeling in my uterus like I get just before AF, on and off. I wish I could just start puking or something :p

Congratulations, MrsWichman! Go get that frer!!

Mrs. Chicago...

Nothing really definite. My lower back has hurt on and off even though I haven't done anything to it. My breasts have been sore since O, and usually they stop being sore after a day or two, but they aren't really sore, just a bit. I've had a kind of heavy feeling in my uterus like I get just before AF, on and off. I wish I could just start puking or something :p

Good Luck to you....!!! Howz it today?

Congrats!

So my no symptom day ended with a whole lot of symptoms. I am also noticing symptoms at the end of the day. I still have this weird band of aching right around my low abs. I also have a killer sore lower back tonight which is really odd for me. I also just had a complete and utter emotional breakdown over something really small my OH said. Waterworks galore.

Someone asked about CM - I'm 8dpo and mine is very scant but it's white and creamy.

Hey North... Your symptoms look great! :thumbup:

Congrats!

Hey North... Your symptoms look great! :thumbup:

Thanks. Hopefully they add up to something. We are leaving this morning to head to the cottage for the weekend, so I won't be on much! Fingers crossed for everyone and let's hope for tons of implantation and BFPs!

Heya dear friends!!!

Have you guyz chked ur CP? Mine is High(Almost disappeared) and Soft...
Is dat a good sign???
I still have Absolutely NO other sign on 12DPO... Not even like AF PMS...
HELP!

I never check cp and don't know what to look for. Sorry cant help! When is AF due?

So temp is pretty low, clearly AF is on its way but 2/3 more days though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->