AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

I had a CRAZY dream last night, started off good, kinda sexy....then one of my front bottom teeth fell out but it had this weird long root like 2 inches long and I was freaking out about trying to put it back in....it was so vivid I actually woke up and touched all of my teeth to make sure they were still there. Ugh, it was horrible!

Also, this morning after breakfast my 3 year old daughter walked up and rubbed my belly and told one of our daycare boys that mommy has a baby in her tummy. Honestly she had not been told we are trying, it was completely out of the blue.

I am feeling crampy today which makes me nervous. I felt the same way last month and got a bfp but then had an early mc....so I don't know how I should feel.

That's all I got for now.

Welcome macydarling :)

This is interesting. I've heard that women in menopause have dreams like that so it could be hormone swings! And how odd about your daughter--kind of like those movies where kids know things the rest of us don't. Or, maybe she heard someone else say it and is repeating it. Lol.

Totally! Lol

Think I'm experiencing frequent urination too... This could be it ladies, feeling positive! How's everyone else?

Xxx

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you all. Going through the dreaded tww. AF due April 22. I'm not feeling much for symptoms of pregnancy this month but a few PMS/AF signs (zit on my chin, a case of the grumps). Still holding out hope because this was the first cycle I charted and am pretty sure we BD'ed in my fertile window. Best of luck to all!!!!

Teeth falling out in dreams is a common pregnancy dream x

@deal welcome!:flower:

@5_year_plan FX for you!!! I'm not feeling so positive any more :/

Mine is also due the 25 but it is usually a day early every time so I'm expecting a 24/25 date.

FF says I am due for AF on 25th...but I usually am a few days earlier!!
here to an April BFP!!:happydance:

welcome to all the ladies who have joined!!

The only promising things I have noticed is that my ovulation nausea is not going away, and it is especially affected by smells that I am used too. I have also been having to pee more urgently, not more frequently, just all of the sudden comes on and I think "ok, I will head to the washroom in a minute" then find myself crossing my legs and bouncing on the spot avoiding going in my pants...LOL I feel more full down there, but this could also be from pms....

Also, today I have been cleaning like mad, (to try and find my phone, which is still MIA and I will really be needing come time for starting to POAS...what fun is it if you can't take a picture to edit the saturation?? LOL :shrug:) on more than one occasion, when I stood up from being close bending over, I got super lightheaded. I've had some more cramps too, but who knows, that could just be my bowels, lol :dohh:

I have a crazy dream to add to the list (although I frequently remember my dreams so this isn't much, although it was very odd) that I was getting ready for summer and wearing shorts, but I hadn't shaved my knees (apparently this was something we all had to do...) and I was trying to cover the hair (which resembled a mans armpits).

FF updated my chart today after I entered my CM, and put suspected ovulation on cd 14 15 16. Which means today, I am either 6-4 dpo....which means only 4-6 days until I can *maybe* start testing... My IC's have yet to arrive in the mail, and I am saving my FRER until at least until the 24th...or until AF doesn't arrive.

The easiest way for me to get through the tww is to break it down into quarters (14/4=3.5). I have already made it through the first quarter, and if my O date was cd 14 then I'm almost through two! Which is half of the whole wait! :happydance:

RYOUNG- all of your symptoms sound very promising, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you have a BFP in a few days.

I agree with Baby Love, your symptoms do sound very promising RYoung! Keep us updated!

I had a CRAZY dream last night, started off good, kinda sexy....then one of my front bottom teeth fell out but it had this weird long root like 2 inches long and I was freaking out about trying to put it back in....it was so vivid I actually woke up and touched all of my teeth to make sure they were still there. Ugh, it was horrible!

Also, this morning after breakfast my 3 year old daughter walked up and rubbed my belly and told one of our daycare boys that mommy has a baby in her tummy. Honestly she had not been told we are trying, it was completely out of the blue.

I am feeling crampy today which makes me nervous. I felt the same way last month and got a bfp but then had an early mc....so I don't know how I should feel.

That's all I got for now.

Welcome macydarling :)

I'm sure DS is acting differently around me- he's only 19mos & we haven't discussed it at all I front of him, but the last few days he seems to have started calling me baby (?!) instea of mummy (or mumoo in fact!!) & was really clingy the other day, like didn't want me & DH touching eachother, just wanted me to cuddle him!! Think he knows something I don't??

I know what you mean with the cm too- we had a mmc in feb when we thought we were 8 weeks. It's hard this time round, in desperately hoping for a BFP but trying to keep cool in case I don't get it, & am already so much more worried than I was last/first time round (I've always been a laid back pregnant person, so much so that I missed the miscarriage pains at 5 weeks & didn't realise until the bleeding started at 7 1/2 weeks, so I'm already second guessing & having mixed/confusing feelings).

Anyway this is a busy thread & I'm having trouble keeping up!! Lol

Good luck to all testing tomorrow- & hope it's a good Good Friday all round for those waiting till then (I'm not sure how the time zones work, & am feeling a bit confused but I'm sure it's wed here still... Lol ok blonde moment I think....)

Xxx

I swear that can be a good sign in itself- last time I cried because I was convinced I wasn't pg, of course the overreaction was due to the hormones because I was pg & got my BFP the next day, so don't lose hope just because you're losing hope iyswim ;) :hugs:

Omg I really do sound crazy right now... You lot must think i'm a nutter?! :wacko:

Oh well- radiating some positive and definitely POSITIVE as in two parallel lines (||) positive vibes to all!! lol

Xxx

Xxx

This is kinda how I feel about POAS :)

Attachments

• IMG_547124817353119.jpg
    IMG_547124817353119.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 5
Well, I have to go in tomorrow for a liver enzyme test. The hand/foot itching isn't going away, and now I have dark, smelly urine. I guess high estrogen surges can cause Cholestasis of the liver or gallstones, and those two things are the main symptoms.

At any rate, if the enzymes are high, I'm pg, but also have this weird disease that only 2% of pg women get. Double edged sword?!

I swear that can be a good sign in itself- last time I cried because I was convinced I wasn't pg, of course the overreaction was due to the hormones because I was pg & got my BFP the next day, so don't lose hope just because you're losing hope iyswim ;) :hugs:

Omg I really do sound crazy right now... You lot must think i'm a nutter?! :wacko:

Oh well- radiating some positive and definitely POSITIVE as in two parallel lines (||) positive vibes to all!! lol

Xxx

Xxx

thank you so much for the kind words, you are so sweet :) I hope you get your bfp and no you don't sound crazy lols . Positive vibes to you too!

@redbean FX for you I hope everything goes well at your appointment! And that of course you get your bfp:)

is anyone getting a wierd feeling around there ovaries?? It feels like a mixture between fullness, tightness and cramping. So wierd

Rainbow! Yes. I feel like I'm crazy bc I'm not trying to think to much about it but oooh my lanta!! I feel lot of cramping on an off random symptoms. Kind spiratic. I haven't ever had cramps like this after O. I started writing them down in the calendar on my phone bc I want to beable to go back and check what I was going through. Not really boob pain. 1x today I felt pains near my armpit at the back of my boob in the right boob. I've even been super irritable ! Last night I cried bc I burned my dinner....wtf?
No spotting. Lol. I'm just a mess.

Thanks babylove and sweetbliss! I am really not sure what to think of it..I'm not getting my hopes up!! I've had so many evil evaps in the past year and my hopes have been up and crashed way too fast :growlmad:

I went to check the mail tonight, hoping my package of ICs would be there...and they weren't. It's funny too because I was already mentally preparing to have to hold myself back from POAS...but it seems the post is doing just a fine job of that! I am a little worried though, since Easter weekend is coming up, so I will have two extra days to wait on top of the weekend!! :nope: I suppose it is a good way to keep myself away from using them too early!

No symptom is a crazy symptom... One of these times we will be right lol

Lots of boob soreness and pain tonight. Back pain and tightness in my tummy. I got a little light headed and tired again tonight. Hoping this is it, but consciously aware that's it's still early and could simply be hormones for AF.

Tested today with fmu on the rite aid brand of first response...bfn. Boo!!

I hope your appt goes well redbean! :hugs:

Thanks, Kwynia-- I needed even that. Took a frer this morn and bfn. Cried while hubby was in shower even though I'm still 6 days out to AF. I'm really starting to think that this liver thing is preventing a sticky bean. All other tests are normal and nothing is working. Feeling very low this month and really feel like throwing in the towel. :cry:

Good luck ladies. I'm off to wine country tomorrow. I'll toast to all your bfps once AF shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->