AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Had sore boobs again today then it went away -___- lol. My areolas look different and then feeling in my tummy came back. So idk :shrug: today i kinda jumped and screamed because i got scared on a scary movie now as crazy as it sounds i hope that didn't cause the baby not to stick. I am so paranoid of losing a baby if i am pregnant

We all do those crazy paranoid things. I am having bad back pain and would normally sleep on a heating pad. Last night I avoided it because I've heard that heat can be bad. :shrug:

Boobs are still sore. Sometimes they hurt when I do simple things like walk. Other times, they're just sore to touch.

Lower back pain, right where the back meets the bum. Could be anything, but I like to think it's a symptom!!

Welcome sweet bliss

right?? I hate that :/ then tonight I was dancing while sitting down like kickin my legs cuz I was joking around with my cousin now im even more paranoid because I feel like I can't do normal things in the 2ww lol :wacko:

and your symptoms sound good! I wish my boobs hurt like that lol.my FX are crossed for you!!xx

So I had an implantation bleed... From my nose! Ha ha ha ha ha (think the wait is making me crazy...!!) just a streak when you wipe, that's right isn't it? ;)

Seriously though, I have had a cold but I never get nose bleeds unless I'm taking steroid nasal sprays, so could that be a symptom?

Xx

I have heard of bleeding nose before and yes it is definitely a good symptom, also bleeding gums!

Well, ladies, I fell dizzy and nauseous very suddenly last night. (I got that last mo too so is probably the Clomid) but man, I went to bed at 7 pm and slept through the night!

Feel a bit better today but my back is killing me. I normally have back pain around ov and AF, so not sure if it is all the sleeping I've been doing, allergies, or what, but I usually go to the chiropractor about it and I'm scared to now.

Back pain unite!

I had bleeding gums and noses last mo on Clomid, which mimics pg symptoms, so, yes, prob a good sign for you!

I have definitely heard nose bleeds are a symptom!

I still haven't had many symptoms except for the stomach cramping different times throughout the day. I did have the creamy cm,but it seems to be gone for now. We'll see! Still only 7 or 8 dpo.

Baby dust everyone!

@5_Year_Plan, nose bleed definitely sounds like a good sign!

@redbean, I laughed very hard at "back pain unite"

So I had an implantation bleed... From my nose! Ha ha ha ha ha (think the wait is making me crazy...!!) just a streak when you wipe, that's right isn't it? ;)

Seriously though, I have had a cold but I never get nose bleeds unless I'm taking steroid nasal sprays, so could that be a symptom?

Xx

As I was reading this thread I had to blow my nose and got a spot of blood too! :thumbup: Yay for bloody noses?

Hi to all and congrats emerald for the first BFP on this thread!! You girls all seem so positive hope you don't mind if I join you in waiting. I think I am 3 DPO today. Got a positive OPK on Sunday morning and afternoon then it went negative Monday; accompanied by some pretty intense pains in my right side Sunday night so I am convinced that I O'd Sunday. Was only able to BD Saturday 2 times so not feeling real positive for this cycle. In fact I have found it hard to be positive any more due to the fact that I experienced a MC in January so terrified it will happen again. Good luck to everyone and hope to see more BFP's!!

Hi baby love! Welcome! We are a pretty crazy group ;)

Hi!!! My af is due the 22nd (if it decides to be exactly 28 days). It is between 26-31 days but the last 2 mos it was 28...makes things easier when it does that!! Im not sure when to test. My breasts are really sore and huge but that's it.

Hi!!! My af is due the 22nd (if it decides to be exactly 28 days). It is between 26-31 days but the last 2 mos it was 28...makes things easier when it does that!! Im not sure when to test. My breasts are really sore and huge but that's it.[/QUOTE

You could probably start testing by the end of this week or sooner if you desire, we all love to analyze PG tests. :shrug: Sore and huge boobs are a good sign.

I took an off brand digi I had laying around on monday but it was negative. Not sure if I should trust it. We only dtd once this month, on april fools day! Lol. Im wondering if I dont ovulate a bit early because last month we tried around the typical ovulation time about 2ish weeks after my period and nothing happened....so hoping we caught it this month!!

I had a CRAZY dream last night, started off good, kinda sexy....then one of my front bottom teeth fell out but it had this weird long root like 2 inches long and I was freaking out about trying to put it back in....it was so vivid I actually woke up and touched all of my teeth to make sure they were still there. Ugh, it was horrible!

Also, this morning after breakfast my 3 year old daughter walked up and rubbed my belly and told one of our daycare boys that mommy has a baby in her tummy. Honestly she had not been told we are trying, it was completely out of the blue.

I am feeling crampy today which makes me nervous. I felt the same way last month and got a bfp but then had an early mc....so I don't know how I should feel.

That's all I got for now.

Welcome macydarling :)

Hi Macy- I'm due the 22nd too. I have a bunch of internet cheapies and I'm going to first test friday morn. If it's a BFP it will really be a "Good" Friday. lol. that was corny.

I took an off brand digi I had laying around on monday but it was negative. Not sure if I should trust it. We only dtd once this month, on april fools day! Lol. Im wondering if I dont ovulate a bit early because last month we tried around the typical ovulation time about 2ish weeks after my period and nothing happened....so hoping we caught it this month!!

Probably shouldn't trust it since it was so early. Try again in a few days.

Hi Macy- I'm due the 22nd too. I have a bunch of internet cheapies and I'm going to first test friday morn. If it's a BFP it will really be a "Good" Friday. lol. that was corny.

Oh my gosh you made me laugh but then I thought...hey what a GREAT day to test! Awesome!!! I dont know how I forgot that was this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->