AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

How many dpo Macy? Hoping it's still early!

Red bean, I'm hoping the doc can get you some answers!

Not sure what dpo. Usually I have ewcm and slight cramping during o but for the first time ever I didnt this month. Weird! Af is due the 22nd!

Not sure what dpo. Usually I have ewcm and slight cramping during o but for the first time ever I didnt this month. Weird! Af is due the 22nd!

22nd...you've got plenty of time! Fx!!! We shall be fretting together lol

:hugs: redbean enjoy your vacation, whatever happens will happen so let yourself enjoy the trip, you deserve it.

Macydarling, you've still got plenty of time for a BFP FX for you!

Redbean- I hope your appointment goes well and your doctor is able to give you some info.

I'm not having many symptoms, besides some mild cramping going on since O. But it could just be AF on her way! SOme women don't get any symptoms until later so I'm still counting myself in until AF shows her face! I'm due the 22nd, but usually spot the day before so I should know either way by monday. Hoping she stays away this month!

Baby dust to all!!

First of all Redbean I hope you have a fabulous vacation!! I'm jealous!!! I live in the Northeast & yesterday we woke up to SNOW...Blah!!!!! It was gone by end of day but still...yuck!

Macydarling & cutieq I think we are all due on teh 22nd - I hope we all get our BFP's!!!!!

Now I could use some help because this is the first month that I started to chart my cycle. I did not start temping until this past Sunday which was already after I O'ed (I had a few days of watery and or ewcm & had slight pain on one side so I'm pretty confident that I did O). I'm due for AF on teh 22nd. My temps since Sunday were 97.60, 97.58, 97.60, 97.60 and then today it was 98.04. I thought if anything it is supposed to drop right before AF. I also noticed what I swear was ewcm yesterday and it was pretty watery/maybe a watery-creamy this morning. Today my morning cup of coffee made me wicked gittery (this can happen to me right before AF tho) and I was a wild ball of energy which is a little out of character for me at this time of my cycle. Wth is going on with me?

The most amazing thing just happened to me. The little boys I nanny and I were having breakfast and the most beautiful mourning dove landed on our deck. She cuddled up there for about an hour and didnt move! She even looked right at us...She was quite big, I think she may have beem pregnant and searching for a nest. This is so bittersweet to me being on Holy Thursday and around the time of year I lost my first and only pregnancy as well as my mother back in 2012. Floods of tears here!! I just had to share with someone :)

Awww, Macy, what a sweet story.

AFM, another crazy dream last night, I was at a bar and they brought me ic hpts instead of drinks lol. I took two at once and they were both instantly BFPs. I almost took one when I got up this morning but talked myself out of it. I also had some tan discharge :( I would say it was not enough to be considered spotting, but I don't like seeing discharge with color. I know that even IF I am preggers its not necessarily bad, but wish I had a better idea of when AF is due this month, starting to brew some anxiety....

Macy that is a wonderful story.

Kwynia. Lol thats a crazy dream. Hope it means something good.

That is really sweet Macy! I love when little things like that happen. I hope it brought you some comfort.

Kwynia, I wish I was as strong as you and hadn't taken the IC that I took this morning even though I knew it was too early lol. I'd say some tinted CM isn't anything to worry about. I understand not liking seeing any color though.

Each month DH and I are able to time everything perfect I spot 3 days after O day and last month it lasted for 8 days. I only spot though when I have a BM or after going to the gym and it ranges in color from just tinted pink, a little darker pink, or light brown/tan. It is SO confusing. I am trying to not worry but it just seems strange it has only happened the months where there is a strong possibility of BFP. I'm on day 5 of this for this month.

Is there a thread for crazy dreams? Maybe I should start one :)

Hi ladies! I'm due April 24th.
Not much in the way of symptoms, a bit of sore boobage and DH was COVERED in thick white CM after BD last night. Hope it's a good sign :p

Super tight tummy today and I got a sharp pain in my back today during a meeting today that literally made me jump. Why is the universe so cruel to let us feel this stuff and get no BFP?! Feeling lots of things I've never felt with AF. My AF is usually pretty easy going. Trying not to put too much thought into it but I can't lie I'm getting hopeful!

Hi Everyone! AF is due April 21. Every month I try not to symptom spot and the last couple months I've done well. This month however I'm trying to stay level headed. I've been nauseous for the last 4 days, headaches, lower back pain, fatigue, lots of lotiony/watery cm, and off an on soreness/twinges in bbs. I've fallen asleep by 930pm the last two nights and Im ready for a nap by 3pm. I won't test til Tuesday or Wednesday the earliest. Any one have any thoughts? I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

:dust:

Hi babyprayers, in having similar symptoms. Sounds like a good sign! Fx for both of us. When will you test?

Hi babyprayers, in having similar symptoms. Sounds like a good sign! Fx for both of us. When will you test?
Hi Cutieq.....id like to say that I'll wait til the end of next week to test but I may end up testing Tuesday or Wednesday. How about you?

duh just saw that you said Tuesday or Wednesday haha

Looking forward to sharing symptoms with you!

My tummy is so tight today I can't even suck it in. Also, bad gas today :(

Hi Cutieq.....id like to say that I'll wait til the end of next week to test but I may end up testing Tuesday or Wednesday. How about you?

I would love to wait until Friday. I've been 5-9 days late before. Also didn't test for OPK this month so I'm not 100% locked on my date.

Depending on symptoms, I'm gonna try to wait until Friday but will likely cave and test Wednesday or so

Lol! No worries. Im just really nauseous yet hungry, have a slight headache, feel bloated, drinking tons of water, random twinges in my bbs. If this is all PMS crap I'm gonna be so mad and probably devastated. I've already been referred to an RE because we have been trying for so long and I'd love to be able to cancel my appointment cuz I'm preggers but its all a waiting game.
:growlmad:
:dust:

I would love to wait until Friday. I've been 5-9 days late before. Also didn't test for OPK this month so I'm not 100% locked on my date.

Depending on symptoms, I'm gonna try to wait until Friday but will likely cave and test Wednesday or so

Weird. I didn't lock in my O date either. I wasn't able to take my opk's at the same time every day so I'm not sure If i jsut didnt catch it or what. DH and I :sex: quite a bit though so fingers crossed.
This is such a stressful process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->