• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

I wish there was an easy way to know you're pregnant when it happens like...idk your hooha turns purple or something. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao!!!!! You're hysterical.
It's so true tho. It like crazy Jedi mind tricks !

I'm so glad I found you ladies!!! I am making myself so anxious! Which is ridiculous because worst case scenario there is always next month. I've given myself a headache thinking about it so much and overanalyzing everything. I cannot get babies off my brain gahhh!

Thanks for the giggles ladies. I haven't the slightest clue on how to check my cervix or what to even look for if I did attempt it. LOL

So DH an i have been TTC for over 6 months now and NTNP for over a year. Well my doc decided that I've been trying long enough and ran a bunch of tests. First round of blood work came back with something elevated, HSG was normal and my second round of blood work came back today with low progesterone. I've been feeling so off the past few days an was kind of hopeful but getting that news just brought me down to reality seeing that it seems it would be a miracle if I am pregnant. I'm glad I stopped by this thread an was able to laugh cuz all ive wanted to do is cry since I got more bad news today. AF is due Monday and I just don't know what the hell to think any more. Guess most likely we will be meeting with the RE on May 21st. Cuz waiting and more waiting helps the situation yah know.

:dust: and best wishes to all

Thanks for the giggles ladies. I haven't the slightest clue on how to check my cervix or what to even look for if I did attempt it. LOL

So DH an i have been TTC for over 6 months now and NTNP for over a year. Well my doc decided that I've been trying long enough and ran a bunch of tests. First round of blood work came back with something elevated, HSG was normal and my second round of blood work came back today with low progesterone. I've been feeling so off the past few days an was kind of hopeful but getting that news just brought me down to reality seeing that it seems it would be a miracle if I am pregnant. I'm glad I stopped by this thread an was able to laugh cuz all ive wanted to do is cry since I got more bad news today. AF is due Monday and I just don't know what the hell to think any more. Guess most likely we will be meeting with the RE on May 21st. Cuz waiting and more waiting helps the situation yah know.

I'm sorry to hear about this. BUT I dont think you should give up hope yet. Im not sure if you are religious at all but this is a very Holy week so...the perfect time for miracles right? Im crossing my fingers for you!

I'm sorry to hear about this. BUT I dont think you should give up hope yet. Im not sure if you are religious at all but this is a very Holy week so...the perfect time for miracles right? Im crossing my fingers for you!

Macydarling you make a very good point. I know its wrong but I've prayed for so long and nothing has happened and I just keep getting bad news that I lost my strength in the Lord. I know its not okay and thank you for reminding me. I will continue to pray for everyone including myself.

I can completely understand the way you feel. Im glad I could help a little bit. Hugs!

Hi Love ! Welcome! i just wanted to let you know that i also just finished testing, i got all normals except my progesterone came back at a 5. my MD had said he though i O'ed late. that could be with your case to. chin up love it will happen for you.:hugs:
my hub and i have been trying for 9 month but haven't been on or used any form of Bc for 6 years and never got a BFP. it's a crazy road TTC but the end result we'll all get someday will be worth it. has your DH had a SA? mines going for one bc we just need to know what the deal is with both of us.
my dr prescribed Clomid for my next cycle so FX'd i don't need it but if AF shows its ok too.

During menstrual bleeding, the cervix is normally low and hard and slightly open to allow the blood to flow out. It feels like the tip of your nose.
After your period stops, the cervix remains low and hard and the opening to the uterus (uterine os) remains closed.
As you approach ovulation, the cervix rises up to the top of the vagina and becomes softer and moister.
At the height of ovulation, the cervix feels more like your lips than your nose and the uterine os is open to allow sperm to enter in. Sometimes the cervix seems to disappear – which just means it has become so soft that it blends in with the vagina walls and rises so high that the finger cannot touch it. This is known as SHOW - soft, high, open and wet. This is your most fertile time and is the optimal time to have sex to achieve pregnancy.
Once ovulation occurs, the cervix drops lower and becomes more firm - once again feeling like the tip of your nose. The opening to the uterus will become tightly closed. This can happen immediately after ovulation or may take several hours to several days.
When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times for different women – as early as 12 days after ovulation or well after the pregnancy has been confirmed by a home pregnancy test or doctor.

Question for the ladies who BBT, your temp will stay high if you're pregnant from what I understand, but if you aren't and will be getting AF it is supposed to drop. Does it drop BEFORE AF or like the day of AF? If it drops before, how many days before AF does it typically drop? Just wondering what I should be watching for as another symptom.

Well, I think i may be out :(
I always have a day of brownish spotting the day before AF comes. I saw a tiny bit tonight, although AF isn't due until Tuesday! Maybe she is coming early this month. Could be implantation?? I'd like to think so but I always like to think that and then the stupid witch shows up!! but never had it 4 days before.. hmmmmm

Well, I think i may be out :(
I always have a day of brownish spotting the day before AF comes. I saw a tiny bit tonight, although AF isn't due until Tuesday! Maybe she is coming early this month. Could be implantation?? I'd like to think so but I always like to think that and then the stupid witch shows up!! but never had it 4 days before.. hmmmmm

I hope its implantation bleeding!!! :)

FX!!

Fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding linds!!

Tested again this morning & another bfn. It's still early but I'm beginning to lose hope- maybe everything I've felt this month has just been due to this cold bug I'm struggling to shake :(

Anyway, fingers crossed for us all!

Interesting info about the cervix- I've never checked my cervix, seems like it'd be really uncomfortable?? I didn't use tampons for a long time as I found th uncomfortable & hated having internals when pg (& only had a few to see if I was dilated!)

Xxx

Whoa! Had been away from the thread like for 2 days and there is so much activity on here to catch up with. Good going ladies!=D>

I see some new folks on here….welcome and :hi: to all of you! Its good to have so many people testing around the same time.

I think many of you are due on 22nd……hope you all get your bfps and infact all of us :winkwink:

Redbean – Have a great vacation!

5-year & Macy – I had tested yesterday out of curiosity @ 10dpo with fmu (it’s past midnight for me right now) and as expected it was BFN. Don’t lose hope…you know what they say until AF is due you are not out. [-X

And Macy that was a very touching and emotional one too considering the timing with you mc & mom.

BabyPrayers21 & Lindsvancamp – It’s still early for you to count yourself out...a lot can happen in 4 days, just hang in there :hugs: FXed for you guys!!

Most of symptoms like backache, tiredness, cramps & frequent need to use the bathroom have all gone. But there are some new ones that I noticed today….I have been feeling a metallic taste since evening and experiencing mild dizziness & nausea occasionally. Let’s see what is in store for me.

Fingers crossed for all of us on here! Let’s get some BFPs!

Also tested this morning (12 DPO) and BFN. I only have one test left, so I will just have to patient until AF is due (Tues).

Stay positive! Help yourselves to some Easter chocolate!

Hello! I'm new (obviously) and after lurking all week and reading just about every post on the TWW forum I figured I might as well just join :p
AF is due the 20th or 21st (26-27 day cycle), first cycle TTC and I'm trying to resist testing. Ugh. It's HARD!

Checking in with another bfn at supposedly 10dpo. Bummed out! I hope AF isnt on her way! Not much as far as symptoms except my boobs still hurt which could go either way. Picture me shrugging sadly looking confused.

Hi Katie, welcome :)

I'm right there with you macy... But we're not out yet, just got to keep hoping & waiting for now :( I googled to check & loads of people get bfn@10dpo & bfp@11/12/13dpo or even later so there's always hope.

I still have back pain & a bit of thigh pain today... Please be a good sign!

Xxx

Thank you 5_year_plan! :flower:
Keeping my FX'd for you all! :dust: <-- I love this one

Thanks! I hope it was just some implantation bleeding too! Didn't have any this morn when I woke up. Took a test and bfn. But I'm not sure my exact dpo. Could be only 8 so too early.
Anyone experience or know some one who had implantation bleeding? This was. Tiny bit of lighter brown ?
I was out with friends last night and felt kind of nauseous. Usually don't get like that around AF.
I hope we all get our bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->