• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Im bleeding :( guess it wanted to be 24 days this month. Weird. Upset :(

Well, last night's dream doesn't require interpretation, I dreamt I had a baby boy and even named him...I think I might be losing my mind....:wacko:

I feel like something is wrong with me! My cycle was only 24 days this time so we did it exactly when we were supposed to :( How come I got pregnant so easily the first time only to miscarry but not now :(

It's not that there's something wrong Macy I'm sure, even on a good month with good timing you only have a 20% chance of conceiving- you were just lucky last time & will be again within the next few months. You know you can get pregnant, so there's no problem, it just takes a while.

Sending big hugs to you Macy

Xxx

Welcome Katie!

Lindsvancamp, it is very possible that it is implantation bleeding. You aren't out until AF shows! FX for you!

So sorry Macy :( Like 5 year plan said, there isn't anything wrong with you, please don't think that. You know you can get pregnant so now you just have to keep timing it, tracking everything, and try try try! Hoping and praying that next month will be your month! We're all here for you!

9dpo now, didn't POAS this morning because I forgot to lol. I'll take that as a good thing though because I'm certain it would of been a BFN. The cramping I had yesterday is gone. We'll see if it comes back after I go to the gym later on and if I spot after the gym like last time. I had tan spotting again today after a BM but nothing since then. I really don't have any symptoms so I don't think this is going to be a good month for me.

So sorry Macydarling, getting AF really sucks! :cry:

Hugs Macy.

Hold strong ladies. If AF hasn't shown, you're still in there. I'm in DC with my girlfriends and it's a great diversion from symptom spotting. My stomach still feels tight. Boobs are less sore today :( but still full. I still feel "weird" but can't call it either way. My friend commented on me peeing too much but I've also had a lot of water today.

AHHHH BPF!!!!
Couldn't stop myself from testing this morning @ 11DPO :) :)
It still isn't quite real, needs time to sink in :)

Congrats M!!!!!! 👶 now on to the 9month adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->