AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Thank you:) I know u don't need so boobs it would just be a more clearer sign :rofl:

don't test!! Lol IM so bad at convincing people haha but if you do test I hope you get your bfp :)

@ryoung welcome hun!! :dust:

Ah gotcha. Yeah especially with your other symptoms I would think it would make it pretty clear too! Lol :)

Lol! Its OK, "don't test" is helpful too! I think the only way i keep from going out and buying a test is staying holed up at home and not giving myself a reason to go to the store! (I work from home)

lol thank you :)

nice!! I agree that if you stay in that will help! Lol

I might test tomorrow...

Im feeling distinctly AF like today... :( back ache & tummy pains/aches/pressure behind pubic bone... Earlier on I was thinking it was a good sign, it could be, but now I'm not convinced :(

Last month I had bad pre-AF cramps that started 4 days or so before AF arrived, so this could be them :( & would make sense if I o'd early or have a shorter luteal phase like I wondered about last month (but didn't track O at all).

Oh well. Will just have to wait and see won't we...

Xx

thnx oregoon & RainbowBaby. Positive (for now). This isn't my 1st TTC rodeo, so I'm also conscious that these symptoms could just be hormones for AF. oregoon, try to hold off testing if you can! I know it's super tough especially when you start to feel symptoms. We'll keep you company!

5_Year, hoping it's not AF!

Thank you:) I know u don't need so boobs it would just be a more clearer sign :rofl:

don't test!! Lol IM so bad at convincing people haha but if you do test I hope you get your bfp :)

@ryoung welcome hun!! :dust:

Ah gotcha. Yeah especially with your other symptoms I would think it would make it pretty clear too! Lol :)

Lol! Its OK, "don't test" is helpful too! I think the only way i keep from going out and buying a test is staying holed up at home and not giving myself a reason to go to the store! (I work from home)

Oregoon - Same here I work from home too so I don't usually have to go out unless there is a strong reason to. That should help me stay away from testing sooner. I had initially planned to test only the day after AF is due but the urge to test is slowly creeping in :rofl:. I was out grocery shopping yesterday and before entering the store I told myself I wouldn't go to the pharmacy section but once in there I did, since it was a little late in the night the particular section where the pregnancy test kits are available was closed. Thank God! I am pretty sure I cannot hold off from testing for long though :D

I have a bag. When I say bag I mean a full ziplock bag under my bathroom sink of the cheap online test sticks like 50. Lol. I feel like I'll be dipping all of them over the next month! Lol. It's an addiction.

@meg haha :rofl:

just to update on my symptoms today I had on and off nausea and aching sides but also AF cramps:cry:

I have a bag. When I say bag I mean a full ziplock bag under my bathroom sink of the cheap online test sticks like 50. Lol. I feel like I'll be dipping all of them over the next month! Lol. It's an addiction.

Ditto, well less 2 now, since I tested this am & got bfn :(

So, still clinging to hope I'm going to take my latest possible o date as correct rather than earliest & say that makes me only 7dpo which is far too early to test silly girl...!!

I'm going to enjoy my spa day tomorrow, try to ignore my increasingly achey boobs & back, & test again Friday, Sunday & Tuesday unless AF shows up.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I'm still in this month!

Xxx

FX'd for everyone!
Spa day sounds soo nice right now. Please enjoy.

Maybe my eyes & brain are playing tricks on me but I think I saw pink on the tissue when I wiped this morning & my temp was the highest i've ever seen it. 97.98?

Hi ladies could I join in? My af is due april 26th im excited to see if this cycle works, ive made my dh take my tests and hide them and I will test on the 26th if no af by then :)

I love that sooo many of us are testing together!!!

Welcome RedRose!!! FX'd for you!

Still 6 days till af. 9dpo and much darker than yesterday...Anyone else testing soon???

Attachments

• 20140415_084520.jpg
    20140415_084520.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 23
FX and baby dust to everyone!!

I've been having some strange stomach cramps last night and this morning, plus crazy dreams and still more than usual creamy/lotiony cm. I think i'm going to test Saturday, by then i should be 10 dpo, may still be too early, but I'm also supposed to go out that night, so if there is a faint line there I will know not to drink!

I caved and ordered my first batch of internet cheapies :) Holy symptom spotting today! I am only 4 or 5 dpo but I lotioned up my hands last night, same lotion I use every night, and the smell was suddenly overpowering. I woke up at 4 am to pee (unusual) and felt light headed (unusual) and hungry (very unusual). Plus my nipples must be having BF flashbacks because they are s o r e. I don't allow myself to put too much stock on early early symptoms, but BAM, they kinda hit me all at once. :)

Oooo! Great symptoms, Kywnia! I am hoping this is it!!! I'm not really with you guys this cycle, but I'm hanging around for support. I'm in May now. :/ Last month messed me up. Lol FX that you'll get that BFP!

CONGRATS EMERALD!! 😍
I thought it was an OPK.

* my symptoms today lots of snotty like CM. & cramps. It's unusual for me bc I'm usually dry or no CM after O. & very light spotting this morning never had that either 🙏 be a BFP again I'm only 5dpo sooo I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Oooo! Great symptoms, Kywnia! I am hoping this is it!!! I'm not really with you guys this cycle, but I'm hanging around for support. I'm in May now. :/ Last month messed me up. Lol FX that you'll get that BFP!

Thanks Green, sorry your cycle got messed up. For all I know mine is messed up too, but I'm feeling pretty positive an O happened last Fri or Sat. I dont know when exactly to expect AF so I'm counting 2 weeks from my suspected O.

I forgot to add I have a ginormous pimple on my chin! Its like Mount Saint Helens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->