Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Just wanted to update, Had the test ran yesterday, and the doctor said he didn't see anything to be concerned about. :happydance::happydance: Thanking God for that! So, I feel safe in going back to ttc. :thumbup:

Wooo Hooo!! Twotogo good news!! pity you had to go through the fright!!

I was not really frightened. A bit concerned, but I had a peace about it. I know that whatever comes, God will see me through. :thumbup:

I was not really frightened. A bit concerned, but I had a peace about it. I know that whatever comes, God will see me through. :thumbup:

I wish i had your attitude and faith, i would have had a heart attach before knowing the result lol! :) :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm back here ttc #2 and I wondered if any of you were still around. It's a long shot but it would be great to reconnect!

Hx

Hi there!
lol I just posted on here today first time in over a year ha x

Apple x

Apple, it’s great to hear from you! How amazing that we’re both here at the same time again! You must have fallen pregnant with Tom whilst we were both here last time. My little boy, Alfie, was born on 11th May 2013 so there isn’t much between them.

Have you decided to try for a 4th?x

I'm just undecided at the moment, I'm starting to think my clock is starting to tick ha.. My older boys are doing their own thing and I'm just thinking that it might be nice to have a sibling closer to Toms age.. I came iom for a bit of a vent really lol.. Nice to see a familiar name. Hope ur lo is doing ok x toms just had an op that was bit stressful but doing ok now x

Is it a big there a big gap between Tom and the other two?

I can't imagine how stressful it must be having to see your child go through something like that. I hope he's ok.

Alfie is a handful to say the least! I suffered with really bad PND when he was born so I tend to let him do what he likes out of guilt I think. I'm quite tough on bad behaviour in lots of ways but if he refuses to eat his breakfast until he's had a milk lolly, he can have a milk lolly. Anything to get to work on time! His latest things is refusing to sleep in his own room or alone. It's driving me nuts! X

Ha ...I've done my maths and if I did decide to try again, if I got bfp around jan this would mean I would have time off with Tom before he starts school x

Lol .. I know what u mean toms a really difficult eater, and he always ends up back with us by morning. I'd put a stop to that if I had another ha .. My other two are teenagers and don't I know it ha x

I also had pnd quite bad after my second so totally understand the guilt thing, it gets better with time x

You've definitely been thinking hard about #4 then! Are you wanting a little girl next time around?

I can't imagine having teenagers! I always wanted a baby, I never thought about having actual children! As it turns out, the older he gets the more I enjoy him. X

It would be nice to have a girl but they are all so precious aren't they, Tom is a little bundle of joy. We will see, I found that after last birth it took me ages to recover and its a bit of a blur but I've know they had to press an alarm and loads of people rushed in. I have arranged a meeting with birth after thoughts so they can go through toms birth with me. I don't want any risks.
Teenagers are trouble at times but it's really nice to see them grow into young men, my eldest is an apprentice and is fitting me a new kitchen as we speak, he couldnt find his sock draw last year��!! They change so fast. Has a girlfriend !! That's weird ha..He is like a friend now which is nice.
Are you trying for #2 at the moment :)

My husband would like a little girl but now I have a little boy, I think I’d like another one.

They had to use ventouse when Alfie was born as he had the cord around his neck so I had a pretty awful episiotomy. I couldn’t walk for two weeks and I think that definitely contributed to my PND. Apparently an episiotomy is considered a major procedure so they might consider a C-section. I know the recovery time is a lot longer and I wouldn’t be able to drive or pick either child up etc. but I can’t face the thought of going through that again.

I can’t imagine Alfie as a teenager! I can’t imagine myself as a mother of a teenager! I’ll have to try and encourage him to be a plumber or an electrician then, at least he’ll be able to do things for me then!

Yep, #2. It took a while to convince Tom (my husband is also called Tom!) to try for another after my PND and I didn’t want to the gap to be too big.

I hope it all goes well for u and u get ur bfp when u want it. I had pnd with 2nd but was totally fine with my last baby. Tom had cord around his neck apparently and wasn't breathing :( it's just a worry. I was so physically exhausted after. I'm prob in better shape now though than I was then :)

I can't imagine ever getting a BFP again. It seems so out of reach. I will never understand how people get pregnant by accident! Alfie told his childminder yesterday that I was pregnant and he was going to be having a sister! Apparently Tom used to do that to my mother-in-law before she fell pregnant with his brother....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->