Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

It would be worth it hun I know it's a royal pain in the arse but it can tell you or your gp lots about your cycle as in how long they are if/when u 0, how long your lp is etc have a look at fertility friend it's free and an amazing app xx

It would be worth it hun I know it's a royal pain in the arse but it can tell you or your gp lots about your cycle as in how long they are if/when u 0, how long your lp is etc have a look at fertility friend it's free and an amazing app xx

Yes i know, but i hate it! however, one can still know how long the cycles are, when u O (with CBFM) and i already know that my Lp is 13 or 14 days long. However, i might start temping once i get a new battery in the thermometer lol!

Sounds like a plan! I don't know much about cbfm but is it not just more sophisticated than opk's ue monitors amount of LH surge hormone in body? You can surge without actually releasing an egg - feel free to ignore me! I read and learnt a lot when I wa trying as it took soooooo long! Best if luck hun xx

Sounds like a plan! I don't know much about cbfm but is it not just more sophisticated than opk's ue monitors amount of LH surge hormone in body? You can surge without actually releasing an egg - feel free to ignore me! I read and learnt a lot when I wa trying as it took soooooo long! Best if luck hun xx

boh! it can be so, but i think i'm quite regular as once when i had a visit to the gynae we saw the eggy in the ultrasound, but everything's possible! our bodies are so complex!

Hi Apple,

how are you doing? i'm still counting but not hoping so much anymore! i think i may have become immune to the TWW! lol!

I'm doing ok , 15 weeks now n still nervous.. I hope things happen for you soon x

Tks Apple, keep us posted, glad you're doing well, but try to relax a little for your own sake! ;)

Hi ladies, been a while, hope ur all doing ok. I had 20 week scan last week n all doing well xxx

Hi Apple! Glad you are doing well. :flower:

I know it's been a while since I've been on this thread...
We are still ttc, but have had a bit of a hiccup. I have a possibility of breast cancer and am going on Wednesday to have a procedure done that should give more insight as to what is going on.

I can't believe how much time has gone by since this thread was first started, and that you are 21 weeks along. I am very happy for you. :hug:

Twotogo, you got some scary news didn't you?! i hope it's not what they're thinking and that you'll be fine. :hugs:

I hope it isn't either. I will update whenever I find out anything.

Hi twotogo thank for ur comment, and I really hope thongs are ok for u , I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for u cx hugs
Apple x

Hi Ladies, been a while !! Hope you are all well....

Journey continues for us here still trying just been much more relaxed last few months..

atm I am 4 days late but haven't tested as I didn't use my cbfm so can't be certain I didn't O late, only going on the fact that I always O at the same time...
I do have some little symptoms but nothing majorly obvious, and I feel like the witch could arrive anytime as I have cramps & that feeling like it has started, only difference is that maybe feels even more like it's started than normal if that makes sense lol

Journey continues for us here still trying just been much more relaxed last few months..

atm I am 4 days late but haven't tested as I didn't use my cbfm so can't be certain I didn't O late, only going on the fact that I always O at the same time...
I do have some little symptoms but nothing majorly obvious, and I feel like the witch could arrive anytime as I have cramps & that feeling like it has started, only difference is that maybe feels even more like it's started than normal if that makes sense lol

Hi Weeyin, good luck!!!!!!!! Fx!

4 days late and no test?! Good willpower! I didn't really have any symptoms either and AF came for me, just not at full power! And here I am, so you never know.

So we found out last week at a private scan that we're having a little boy :)

I know, I am convinced if I go and buy tests on the way home tonight that the witch would be there by the time I got home :wacko:
I am trying to wait until Sunday !!

Aww Congrats you must be so excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->