Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Hi girls.. Sorry weein ... Frustrating !!! Fx next cycle .. Don't give u x

Good luck this month lovepiano :) fx

Hopeful.. Hope ur feeling ok xx

Nimbec.. I've asked for scan between 22/26th.. I'm going to ring tomorrow n find out.. I'll keep u up to date x

Well ladies I've had a bit of a crazy hormonal weekend.. I popped to shops, to get bits for little boys birthday n we couldnt park so oh waited in car for me.. When I came out I couldn't find him .. After walking round block 3 times, realising i didn't have phone or keys I had a right old panic n was an
emotional wreck..god knows why .. Lol.. There was obviously a good explanation but I somehow wasnt able to think like that..i thought he had drove off somewhere..he then pulled up at side of me.. Wondering what the heck was wrong with me..:) I had a right strop..after he gave me big hug and explained police had moved him on I calmed down ... He said as if I'd leave u pregnant with no phone or keys ... But at the time i have no idea where my head was :)

I've been up and down all week:) I hope this settles a bit.. I'm normally ded chilled lol.. Poor man.. Good job he is fab and understanding xx:)

Well this will be our 6th cycle and only started trying in may so really not that long but i am getting stressed and convinced something is wrong so we have decided to take a more relaxed approach, going to stop using my cbfm and we are just going to make sure to bd plenty so we dont miss it, probably not going to come on here much either as i love it but sometimes it doesnt always help. We are going to try this way until xmas so will see how goes !!

I understand what u mean weeyin , I just pop on now to update and say hi...good luck ,hope I get ur sticky bean soon xx

Nimbec.. I got my scan date for 26th on afternoon.. Good luck with urs...

My friend had her rainbow this morning at8.30.. Little girl 8lb 9 after 2 angels.. Xx

Weeyin if you can try and relax I know it's easier said and done we where about to do Ivf when I got my bfp we where trying for a long time and it was soooooo hard do I do understand. Sometimes the forums make things worse!! Too much obsessing but they are great for support!

Yey apple!! Good luck for yours too - we are nearly at the 12 week mark :) so near but yet so far LOL!!

Congrats to your friend how amazing!!

I think AF is around the corner, i am spotting very light brown tonight.

Noooo I love piano fx it's not!!!!

It is like darker than usual discharge but nothing else! i thought AF would start but it isn't. maybe it's preparing its way though. I'll know for sure tomorrow or Thu.

I really hope it's implantation spotting for you hun - do you plan to test at all or just wait it out for a few days?

I really hope it's implantation spotting for you hun - do you plan to test at all or just wait it out for a few days?

Hi Nimbec, oh how i wish your words were true!! can you do some magic ;)

i'm not v hopeful cause i had a bfn at 11dpo. However at the same time i've never had this before. but i can feel pain to my left side, it's either bowels, or else AF is round the corner digging up its way!

Well I can honestly say bfp pains are exactly the same as af pains!! Also it's common to have bfn at 11dpo!! Don't loose hope in trying to work some magic for you!!! ((((hugs)))) I really hope the wicked witch stays away and she is not playing cruel tricks!!

Well I can honestly say bfp pains are exactly the same as af pains!! Also it's common to have bfn at 11dpo!! Don't loose hope in trying to work some magic for you!!! ((((hugs)))) I really hope the wicked witch stays away and she is not playing cruel tricks!!

I hope so too!!! :) 14dpo and achey lol!

Update:- i went to the bathroom about 30 minutes ago, the spot i found was fresh, darker in colour than before and it looks like cm with blood, so i think it is AF, and it is painful again!!!

Ilovepiano I really hope it wasn't .... Did the wicked witch get you? I really hope not (((((hugs)))))) incase!!

How's everyone else doing?

Ilovepiano I really hope it wasn't .... Did the wicked witch get you? I really hope not (((((hugs)))))) incase!!

How's everyone else doing?

Oh yes it did, punctual, and clockwork. :wacko:

Oh NO what a BITCH!!!!!! so sorry (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Oh NO what a BITCH!!!!!! so sorry (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

don't worry it was a blow but at least it's only lasting a day, no more. it means i;m getting used to it. maybe i should settle down to the idea that i will never have kids of my own. this way it would be less painful. however, misery apart, i sms'd my doc asking for an appt either later on the coming week or the week after, so that i'll be off the period. hopefully he'll find out what's wrong and give us referral for a fertility check-up.

How long have u been trying Hun? Are you 100% ovulating? Damn witch!!!

How long have u been trying Hun? Are you 100% ovulating? Damn witch!!!

well not that long, about 4months now, 2 of them with the CBFM and i'm sure i'm ovulating as even the CBFM confirmed it. I don't know why it's not happening when we dtd on the right days and all!

Awww Hun it took me a year :( it maybe worth asking your gp to take your progesterone level 7days after ov just to confirm u are actually releasing an egg. Are you charting as a temp shift would also confirm o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->