AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

nmv

Reaction score
Welcome, Ladies!!!

I'm trying so hard not to obsess over this TWW but I'm already failing miserably, LOL, so I figure, "Why not start a super awesome thread!!!?!"

This will be my last chance to get a 2016 baby because of DH's surgery...what with the recovery time and all...so wish me luck!

Just let me know which day your AF is due and I'll add you to the list!

January 19th or earlier
StarHaze
mrsberries
nags

January 20th
JasmineFrame
spencerspiece :witch:
marycotter567 :bfp:

January 21st
wintersocks1
Samanthatc :bfp:
ladeda94

January 22nd
wish4baby
ILoveme29

January 23rd
kksy9b :witch:
florence_ :bfp:
tinyfootsteps :witch:
TWIN58
ridley2909
ergh

January 24th
Torz :bfp:
mumbee :bfp:
Beith :witch:
Becki09

January 25th
Vanttc
noodles13 :witch:
AngelWings215 :witch:
Andeama2 :bfp:
Salamalopolis :bfp:

January 26th
nmv :bfp: FINALLY!!!!! :D
nothappening

...and baby dust to all!
:dust:

Fingers crossed for you x

I'm due AF on the 24th, I'm so trying not to obsess & I'm waiting on some eBay cheepy tests to be delivered. I hate the two week wait :(

I'm currently on antibiotics too, feeling pritty crappy with tonsillitis right now so symptom spotting is pritty useless because I just feel ill.

Hi! AF is due the 21st for me.

My body is still trying to regulate post breastfeeding and I actually ovulated this month! We arent officially trying until April. DH knew and still opted to go unprotected on O day. While I think my chances are pretty slim (he pulled out), still thought it would be fun to join in since there is still a possibility. 3 dpo and had secondary estrogen surge today! Doesn't mean anything pregnancy wise but does mean it was a good and strong ovulation with rising hormones...so we will see!

Nvm- what kind of surgery does he have to have?

Torz- feel better soon!!

I'll join you girls. Af due January 25th.
For some reason though I just don't think it worked... Then again I thought it would last cycle and af showed up. Don't want to get my hopes up again

Good morning, ladies! :hugs:

Anyone having any possible symptoms today?

I had this bizarre cramping around my left ovary most of the day yesterday, and a little bit today, which at 2-3dpo couldn't be a pregnancy symptom so I'm a little confused. This is abnormal for me, but I'm marking anything different from previous cycles as a possible good "sign". LOL :)

Nothing symptom wise for me. I'm only 4dpo though so wouldn't expect anything. On my BFP cycle with DS I had excess CM on 3, 6,9 and 12 dpo...so I'm curious to see if I start getting extra in a couple days!

edited to add: having lots of creamy CM again today, which is very uncommon for me. I double checked when my period was just to make sure I wasn't off a few days and it was right when I thought it was. Might just be having a really good hormone cycle?? It's way too early to have pregnancy symptoms but hopefully it's a good sign!

Hi ladies!!! Can I join?? Af is due January 24th. This is our 7th cycle ttc. hoping it's a lucky month as I got pregnant with my daughter this month 2 yrs ago. Fx ladies....trying not to symptom spot but I feel no symptoms at all!!

Of course you can join, LuLu! :)

FX this turns out to be your lucky month!!
:dust:

I'm due 23rd! 4dpo itchy nips driving me mad (not usual) x

Hiya, I;'d love to join you.

My AF is due on the 23rd. Seems such a long way away!

Nothing to report here.

Just realized I put the wrong date down :dohh: could you please move me to the 23rd? Thanks!

Hey everyone, the end of my cycle is due around the 21st. Can I jump on this thread too. Definitely a super awesome one. :) I think I'm around 6dpo? I wish I could see my own signature right now. I can't seem to remember. I can't say I have any symptoms. I have a cramp or twinge every now and then but I think that is normal.

I have had some cramping on and off but so did I last month along with other symptoms. I had a high progesterone level which I believe caused all my symptoms.
So at 4 dpo, I'm really trying not to go crazy... Haha easier said than done.

Hey! Would love to join, Im due for AF on the 21st. The really weird thing this cycle is I've had on and off brown cm when wiping since O... hopefully it doesn't turn into AF!

Welcome to the newcomers! :hugs:

florence..I have itchy nips too...FX its a good sign!! :)

My nipples are hard all the time and itchy an my bobs are sore and im super moody

Me too and I am ready for bed by 9 for the last 3 nights

Now that you mention it...I'm ready for bed Right Now! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"