AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

It is so scary to go through glad it worked out ok for you too

I want to test but It's too early hahaa

Welcome spencerspiece and ridley2909!!! :hugs:
:dust:

spencerspiece...I can't wait to see what your temp does over the next few days! :D

noodles...I know what you mean! I wish I could somehow just sleep through the next 9 days, because all this waiting is TORTURE!!! LOL

Have been exhausted today!! From yesterday afternoon until I went to bed I could barely keep my eyes open. I know that was because the night before I only got about 5 1/2-6 hours of sleep. But last night I got 9 hours! Woke up tired, had a little burst of energy and am now back to struggling to stay awake. DS is napping right now so I'm off to take a little nap!

I'm eating a big bar of chocolate..... I'm sure that's a sign hahahah
A sign I'm a chubber LOL
What's the earliest you all test?

noodles...LMAO!!! You crack me up! :D
...I've tested as early as 8dpo, but I think that's way too early for my body. My first BFP 5 years ago wasn't until about 16dpo....and that one stuck for 12 full weeks!! This next BFP will be my rainbow baby...I just KNOW it!

kksy...a nap sounds SOOO good right now!

I am sad to say..... I made short work of it and it's all gone lol
I want to test tomorrow but I don't want to waste the test I've got

That would put you at 7dpo, right?

Here are the statistics:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

Looks like you'll have MUCH better odds if you can hold out until 9-10dpo. :)

I'm not sure when to test as AF comes when it wants to. I think I may take a test next week though

I already tested today 6dpo lol I'm mad. My temps sleep and head been all over the place...

Yeah 7dpo tomorrow
Time is going slllllow lol
I have had a few headaches this week
Anyone else get bad headaches

No headaches, YET...but I'm feeling a touch dizzy for about an hour now.
Plus, yesterday and today I've gotten mildly nauseous about mid-day.

Only when TTC would I get excited because I'm dizzy and nauseous! :haha:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Because my chance is so slim, and I only have one frer in the house, I won't test unless I'm late.

I used to get bad migraines 5 days before my period would start but thankfully havent gotten them since getting preggo last time!

Nap was amazing...got almost an hour and feel much better :thumbup:

I can't remember the last time I had a nap
Probably before dd2 was born lol
I want to go to bed at 9 again but DH wants some loving hahaha
I'm so tired but it's only fair
It was me last week jumping him lol

Hoping I can join, even though I think AF is due on the 27th! That is assuming I ovulated yesterday. Hoping that I did- but my opks may be off. I usually use wondfos, but was double checking with a few First Responses I had laying around. CD 15 looked like a very close to positive not maybe not 100% there wondfo and a close to positive First Response (but clearly not positive). CD 16 wondfo got a bit lighter but First Response looked positive or very very close. Hoping my temp rise today indicates ovulation on CD 17!

Welcome, MsRipple!!
Your chart looks promising. I hope your next 2 temps confirm it for you! :)

noodles...You make an excellent point...that sounds perfectly fair to me. :haha: LOL!

kksy...I won't lie, I'm a touch jealous. Naps are just lovely!

:haha:
Bless him
Omg has anyone ever used a preg test twice just for the hell of it I've got a POAS problem hahahaah

...I plead the 5th on that one, noodles...

I already tested today 6dpo lol I'm mad. My temps sleep and head been all over the place...

Mad, eh? Sounds like moodiness to me...could be a SIGN!!! (lol)
((Fingers Crossed!))

I would love to be able to test early. I plan to test 15dpo. My doc said not to test too early (before 14dpo) because the trigger shot I had on the 8th could get me a false positive. Anyone had any experience with the trigger shot? Do you think I could test earlier and get an accurate result? I can't make myself wait til AF because if it happens when I'm at work I will have a melt down. Id rather have some kind of idea ahead of time.

Good luck to everyone!! I can't wait to hear results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->