AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

I am in bed googling symptoms hahah such tww geeks are we lol nooooo ;)

Hi, I like to join in! The witch is supposed to arrive on Jan. 22 for me, but I really hope not!!!
Not really a lot of symptoms but I am counting down the days until I can start testing! I really want a reason to test Saturday, but if not I will start on Monday. (BBT chart or +OPK - which I test every morning lol)

Good luck and baby dust to all :D

AF due 23rd.

2nd month TTC for baby #1.

Had light fluttering cramps the other day, but nothing today. Fell nauseous around certain foods, but maybe it just my head playing tricks on me.

Hoping for a BFP this month!!!

Had a bit more of the stringy CM today. Also woke up bloated (gained a pound overnight...um..can i say watwr retention!)with slight cramps on and off during the day. I'm right there with you Noodles googling lol. Even though I KNOW its too early for any real symptoms you just want to take every little thing and say "yup! I'm pregnant because of XYZ" :)

I am in bed googling symptoms hahah such tww geeks are we lol nooooo ;)

Constantly go ogling but I do it every cycle!! U wud think we wud know what to look out for every dpo by now but I still do it haha xx

I'm right there with you guys...

After watching every single youtube video on fertilization, conception, and early development, while intermittently Googling PCOS/Metformin studies, pregnancy statistics, and all kinds of symptoms for the hundredth time, like a crazy person!...LOL...I find that my favorite thing to obsess over is the chart overlay function on FertilityFriend!

I spend WAY too much time comparing each morning's temperature shift to other cycles....particularly the miscarriage cycle in Oct. '14, and this cycle looks very similar so far!..(which I take as a good sign!) :thumbup:

(BTW, I attached one of my favorite fertilization/implantation pics below.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, yesterday was DH's pre-surgery appt. and I heard something that concerns me. Obviously I already know he'll need a couple months to recover before we start TTC again, but I DIDN'T realize that the largest incision will be along his pelvic bone...entirely too close to his baby-maker than I'm comfortable with! The surgeon even warned that it could disturb function for awhile because of the nerve concentration in that area.

I'm sure everything will be just fine after a few months, and he definitely needs to have the surgery, but it makes me rather nervous!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
I'm due between today (15th) and the 25th lol so may I join? Having some really bad cramping and my bbs are killing me. Wonder what this means?

Nvm- I hope that he heals up quick from his surgery! I love that picture you shared...I'll have to save that one!

Yup I always look at that pic too lol
6dpo today are any of you cervix checkers too?
I'm a bit crampy today
Isn't it a bit early for anything yet?
Youd think I'd be an expert seeing as I have 3 children LOL
I'm a blummin novice at the tww lark
It's driving me mad and going really slow ahhaha

Love the pic, thanks! I saved it lol :D I'm day 8 so hopefully implanting (but last night I felt some sharp twinges that could of been, hopefully, implantation - there were 3 distinct pains: two on my right and then one on my left!)

Then, I woke up to my highest temp, EVER! 98.4, it's only been this high during pregnancy, 98.1 is my highest LP temp...that's got me feeling pretty darn positive!!
I did have a bad dream, I wonder if that can affect my BBT? It's not like it's my first bad dream, so it couldn't be just that, right?

Also, I have been taking an OPK every morning, just to see...it's been stark white/blank for 2 days now (it stayed positive CD 14-18, then was faint for 2 days, then solid white for 2) - this morning there was a line again! It wasn't dark, but it was there. Another good sign, I suppose!

If I have another super high temp in the AM, I am going to use a FRER!!!! Omg, can it be bedtime already??? LOL

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/

Wish- hope it is all a great sign and you wake up tomorrow with a high temp!

kksy...Thank you so much for the well-wishes!!! :hugs:

noodles...I'm a cervix checker too, though I tend to read too much into it and get way excited, thinking every cycle is the one because it feels ever so slightly different....or my temp would dip and I'd convince myself it was implantation. I just can't help myself..LOL! :wacko:

The one time it WAS implantation, I had a tiny bit of blood in my CM. So now I check CM in the TWW, but I don't pay much attention to my cervix position or texture except around ovulation. :p

wish4baby...Ooooooo, that sounds so promising!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!! :D
:dust:

I only check cervix leading up to ovulation. I read something when I was pregnant with my DS that you could potentially pass an infection onto baby through checking when preggo so I leave it be in the tww. But I do obsess about CM lol

Very good point, kksy! There's really no need to check it after ovulation is confirmed anyway, so it seems like an unnecessary risk to take.

Thank you for pointing that out...we've got to keep our little beans safe and healthy!!! :)

I've always checked mine helped me detect something that left alone could of been not pretty had It removed and all is well now 6 monthly smears and cancer free :D
Each to their own I don't temp but this tww takes so dam long lol

Mind if I join? AF due the 26th. We plan to test the morning if the 25th. I had an IUI on the 10th. I feel like I've had symptoms but also worry it's just in my head. It hasn't even been a week yet! I had to get up to pee in the middle of the night which I never do, I've had cramps and feel bloated and this morning my sense of smell was so strong. Also my boobs started hurting a couple of days ago.

We're pretty excited about this cycle and pretty hopeful. We've been trying for 2 years and took the big step of an IUI this month. It's only been 5 days into the ttw and I'm going crazy!!

Welcome, Andeama2! :flower:
I hope one IUI cycle is all it takes!!! ((FX))

Glad you're all clear, noodles! I had a scare like that as well, but it was the annual check that picked it up...thank goodness for advancements in medical care!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to wait until I'm officially due for AF, on the 26th, but I've decided to test on the 24th (14dpo) because that's my Mother-in-law's birthday.....and what better birthday present than the announcement of her very first grandchild!?!!!!! :)

The super cool thing is that MY Mom's birthday is the very next day!!
Man, I REALLY hope this is the one!!!!

Glad you were able to catch it noodles!

Good luck andeama! Will you test early?

Thanks for the invite, AF due 20th. This cycle has been the most weird lol but sadly I don't think I have caught....bbt gone wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->