AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

BFP! Another faint but clear line. Yay! Got another 6 tests just to be sure hehe xxx

No witch yet for me! I also tested this moring and got a BFP but it was gone like 5 minutes later?!?! WTH! I'm now at work, so I can't test again until tomorrow morning! :(

And congrats Gem on Your BFP!!!!!

No witch yet for me! I also tested this moring and got a BFP but it was gone like 5 minutes later?!?! WTH! I'm now at work, so I can't test again until tomorrow morning! :(

Mine was so faint then seemed to disappear thought it was me just trying too hard to see a line but did another and a digital and says I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. Good luck to u honey xxx

congratulations to all who have had bfp! still no AF here but can't test until New year now but don't know what to think, all pregnancy symptoms have disappeared :( oh well guess it'd just a waiting game now. good luck everyone who's in a similar position to me xxx

So I tested this am witch was to arrive yeasterday...it was bfp right away...ran to get DH the line got lighter and lighter and poof...gone :( and he thought it was funny and said i got him up stairs to see that I went potty like a big girl and good job...not funny I could have cried:cry: So girls what do you think:nope:

Defleeme if it was bfp right away it sounds like the real deal! Test again! FX'd for you!

Erin j I hope your right :happydance: Im gonna wait and test in the AM I will let ya know FXed and thanks :hugs:

So I tested this am witch was to arrive yeasterday...it was bfp right away...ran to get DH the line got lighter and lighter and poof...gone :( and he thought it was funny and said i got him up stairs to see that I went potty like a big girl and good job...not funny I could have cried:cry: So girls what do you think:nope:

I think that was totally a BFP!! Try again tomorrow and it should be stronger!!

Mine was so faint then seemed to disappear thought it was me just trying too hard to see a line but did another and a digital and says I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. Good luck to u honey xxx

I was so scared to do another out of sheer disappointment!! I still haven't. I'm planning on sneaking into the restroom at work today because I just can't stand it anymore!

I hope all of you get your BFP. I'm starting my 3rd round of Clomid today! Praying it works this time.

I hope yours sticks too! Hopefully I will only be a month behind you! Keep me posted on your progress!

Congrats to everyone who got there BFPs!!! HH9M to you all!! AF got me right on time so onto NTNP and lil break from TTC!!! Good Luck to everyone who is still trying!!!:dust:

We are taking a more relaxed approach this month too! Hope it works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->