AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Hi! Also back in the 2ww again and trying not to think about it :haha: yeah, so not happening! We only managed once this month as we had the ILs here. How are you doing?

I'm good! We actually managed to get some BD done this month. Not true for the past couple of months! We are taking a more relaxed approach and I'm trying not to think too much about TTC! Yeah right!!! I'm working on losing weight and training for a 5k that I really do want to have to walk instead of run in April! :hehe:

How are you doing?

I tried to stay away for a few days to pretend I wasnt in the TWW, lol, didnt work :haha: Anyways, I am doing fine - trying hard not to spend every waking moment imagining we've done it this month and I'm pregnant! Not long now 'til test day though.
We've been doing some redecorating this weekend so I'm feeling really tired and sore. I'm cramping and feeling generally yucky, but nothing I can put my finger on.
How has your week been?

saysib and IluvRedskins, so exciting we're all very close in dpo!

I am not temping this TWW, so that's been awesome...all of my symptoms stopped yesterday, I felt awesome yesterday! I just started taking thyroid meds and B12 a few days ago and I think that's why. One thing that has been really different for me than last cycle is I'm not cramping at all. Last TWW I cramped all the way through. Also last night, 5am, nauseous and really hurting boobs! Woke up at 9am, no more sick feeling and boobs a little sore, now completely not sore anymore. So I'm a bit hopeful just b/c things are so different than last time :)

Hey ladies! Well I'm 7 dpo and I'm having NO symptoms! It's so weird because usually I'm cramping, my boobs are sore, and feel bigger. But nothing this time...just hope we caught that egg! Is it possible to get preggers and have no symptoms at this point?

I think so! That's so funny that we're both feeling the same way!

This TWW is taking so freaking LOOOOONNNGGG...Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow and get busy...I had a ton of courses to finish today - DONE. Cleaning - Done. Freezing outside - not going anywhere. Lazy sunday.....crap, all I can think about is this stuff!

I know what you mean! I can't stand the thought of waiting until the 27th! Too far away!!!

Chantel, why are you waiting until the 27th??? 14 dpo is on Sunday the 22nd! That's when I'm testing, anyways, lol...

Today 8dpo, I had a weird, small, glob of brown mixed in with creamy discharge from my progesterone supplements. One little small, brown, weird glob and that was it, lol.

Otherwise I'm feeling pretty normal, def different from last cycle; I had cramping all the time last cycle, this time none at all. Just stabbing pains; for example, yesterday (sunday) I crashed on the couch for a quick nap, and I was woken up by a sharp stabbing pain. And I've been feeling pressure down there, and then, poof, gone! Quite different than last cycle. Otherwise, all is normal! But yeesh, I can't take stock in any of this stuff, I always get burned! :wacko:

But one time, ONE TIME, I will actually be preggo in my TWW!

AF is due on the 26th for me so I figured if I wait until the 27th I would actually be late! However my cycles are still all over the place even on Clomid so who knows when I would actually be considered late! I really hope this is our cycle so that we can be bump buddies together.

AFM - I'm still waiting to get my bloodwork back. It's driving me crazy not knowing. I called earlier and was told that my doctor has not reviewed them yet because he has surgeries scheduled to today and would not be in the office until late. I asked if another doctor could review them and she said she doubted it! They are MY results just tell me the number!!! Hopefully he will get to them today and call back afterwhile! I don't know if I can wait another day!

My levels came back they were at 22.5 at 8 dpo!!!

My levels came back they were at 22.5 at 8 dpo!!!

Awesome result! And a long time to wait! Yikes!

Still no answer on my progesterone result, I bet it just got analyzed today...DH did SA this morning, can't wait to get both results back!

AFM, now I am having dull pressure/ache in that general vacinity...all day today...didn't do much but sit at my computer at work. And some shooting pains this aft.

Awh, thanks for thinking of me! No, not yet...grrr...

But DH's sperm analysis is back, he's just trying to get in to see the Dr. either this afternoon or tmrw afternoon to go over the results. It's the same Dr. I did my progesterone with, so hopefully I'll find out by tmrw afternoon!

How are the TWW symptoms going for you guys? Did you start to get any yet?

I have had the oddest cramping in my uterous today and yesterday, and in the evenings I get a dull ache in pelvic area, last night I had to lie down...been going to be really early and can't wake up in the AM...and today I got the oddest rash on my chest all of a sudden, not itchy, only lasted about 30 mins...the only time I get rashes on my chest is when I wear crappy jewelery, which I haven't for a few months, so I'm hoping that's a good sign! **Update, I also just had really weird fluttering in my uterous AND really sharp stabbing pain in my left boob! All of this happened within the last 2 hours or so! I am feeling pretty hopeful this cycle, had lots of "different" symptoms than any of my previous cycles...we shall see I guess!

Still no symptoms! What's up with that? I'm a little tired but I think it is because I have taken on so much this month.

I hope you get your results soon! I could not have waited this long!!!

I'm roughly 13dpo today and I can feel the witch coming :nope: I took a FRER this morning with fmu and it was BFN. I'm so disappointed. I almost believed this could be our month. DH and I have booked in to see our respective drs this coming week. I just hope mine will do something as its only been 10 months since my last MC. DH is away now over the next 3 fertile windows, so unless we get some sort of divine intervention that us until May :cry:

I'm sorry SaySib! I got lucky that my doctor went ahead and started the clomid even though we had only been trying for a month. I'm considered unexplained infertility because I was not ovulating. I hope you can get answers! I will definately keep you in my prayers.

I'm currently 12 dpo and I'm having no symptoms what so ever! I don't what to think!

Awh, saysib, that sucks! I am thinking about taking a break for 4 months after next month, as I own my own business and it's just not a good time for me to have a baby for a few certain months out of the year. So I'm feeling a bit anxious to get it done this month or next.

Chantel, I sure hope no symptoms turn into a BFP for you!

No levels to report back to you girls yet! I'm pretty sure they're in but my doc hasn't call me, I'm going to call him next week. I'm not too anxious about the number b/c it doesn't spell out whether I'm preggo or not this cycle, but it will help me for next cycle.

So, I had some "new-to-me" symptoms yesterday, and today I haven't had any symptoms except for the same boob-stabbing pains I did yesterday, which are a new one for me. I also had some insomnia last night, took me 2 hrs to fall asleep and I'm normally sleeping in about 10-15mins. The headaches I'm getting are weird, they are just light bursts of headache, all different places in my head, but just light and fleeting. I thought that was kinda weird.

I am feeling hopeful, but I can tell I am already mentally setting myself up to see a BFN. It sucks, I wish that I could be positive just the entire TWW through. I am taking progesterone, so I can't even tell if AF is coming b/c it makes AF stay away for me. So I HAVE to test at 14dpo, which is Sunday morning.

I just can't imagine actually getting a BFP...I just can't see it really happening for some reason, it just seems soooo impossible, and I can't let myself believe it could have actually happened for us this month or any month. But then again, it's going to happen SOME time, so why not this month, you know? Sigh....I just need a really good sleep, I think, I'm bagged after this week...

I'm the same way! I have mentally set myself up to see AF arrive any time now! DH still thinks we are preggers and I'm hoping he's right. I'm 13 dpo today and had my first symptoms last night. I had a stabbing pain on my lower right abdomin. I woke up this morning with pressure all over my lower abdomin. It hung around for about 30 minutes and now its been gone about 4 hours. Who know what's going on. I want o be optimistic but I'm finding it really hard.

Chantal, what DPO do you usually get to? If I'm going to test or get AF, I love it to fall on a weekend, that way I can get the emotions out of the way and be ready to rock for work again on Monday! So I'm happy my testing falls on Sunday...are you going to test tomorrow, too?

After seeing BFN's month after month, how can we even expect to see a BFP? I think it's probably really natural for us to feel this way...

I can't even go into the TWW section and read all the symptom spotting stuff, it seems like they are all girls who have only been doing this a month or two and they are so sure they are preggo...I remember my first two cycles, I was so sure I was! lol

I don't think I believe the whole "my cat knew I was preggo before I did" thing but it is funny, our cat who isn't cuddly at all, this morning DH woke me up and she was sleeping curled right up with me, first time ever! And then watching movies she curled up on me for almost an hour! lol, at this point it's fun to think "she knows"! :)

I don't know when AF should be here. Before clomid I didn't ovulate so I had 50-60 day cycles. My first round of clomid my LP was only 9 days and last time it was about 18 days. I only have one test and it's a digital so I going to try to hold out a few more days. I just hope I have the will to wait! Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hea the results. Hopefully your cat is onto something!!!!

Oh, yeah, yeesh for you! Def hold out a few days if you can! It's awesome that last cycle and this one you are getting good, normal LP's! You know what, even if you aren't this cycle, you gotta be excited about ovulating and good LP's!

I have two FRER's and a digi waiting for me tmrw! I really hope I am and I can use them all up! lol

Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up on Feb.20th and I'd love to be preggo for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->