AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Thanks girls :hugs:
Honestly I think I'm going to test on Sunday morning (10DPO)
Lol I can't hold out much longer! I'm gooing to be 8DPO tomorrow!

:shrugs: idk what happened but I seem to have double posted lol sorry all

I am going to test Tuesday when I am 10dpo!! I got my positives with my miscarriage at 11dpo but I always start testing at 10dpo!!! Can't wait to see all the BFPs we are going to get!!!!

Lol I always start testing at 6DPO lol this is the first time I'm going to be 8DPO and not testing!
That FRER is going to be calling my name in the am

Wow! That's. A pretty nice temp spike you had this am! :happydance:

:cry: its ok Brittles your SO totally still in, don't cry :cry:
Your levels are SO good!
Its still so early :hugs:

When do you think your going to test again? Are you going to wait a few days?

I could lie and say I will wait a few days... but I know THAT wont happen:haha: got a 3 pk FRER and have some 25 miu/l internet cheapies (a 25 pk) that will be in the mail tomorrow. I can POAS to my hearts desire!

I'm thinking 10 dpo is a good time to start! :thumbup:

:cry: its ok Brittles your SO totally still in, don't cry :cry:
Your levels are SO good!
Its still so early :hugs:

When do you think your going to test again? Are you going to wait a few days?

I could lie and say I will wait a few days... but I know THAT wont happen:haha: got a 3 pk FRER and have some 25 miu/l internet cheapies (a 25 pk) that will be in the mail tomorrow. I can POAS to my hearts desire!

I don't blame you!! I'd be peeing every morning(and maybe night too :blush:).

I think I'll start testing with my cheapies Sat fully expecting a negative for now.

Hey ladies!!! I hope everyone had a great day!! I had to work a twelve hour shift today and working another one tomorrow......so I didn't get to check this thread all day. Nevertheless, I was thinking of you ladies all day!!! All of your stories are sounding great!! I hope we all are bump buddies come Turkey day :)

My symptoms today.......insomnia last nite, cramping in the uterus area (like af :( ), sugar dropped at work, then a wave or two of nausea. I think I am 6-7 DPO....i read somewhere that early preg. symptoms usually don't start until after 6-7 DPO. idk..

Good luck testers!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your flashing bfp's!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!!! I hope everyone had a great day!! I had to work a twelve hour shift today and working another one tomorrow......so I didn't get to check this thread all day. Nevertheless, I was thinking of you ladies all day!!! All of your stories are sounding great!! I hope we all are bump buddies come Turkey day :)

My symptoms today.......insomnia last nite, cramping in the uterus area (like af :( ), sugar dropped at work, then a wave or two of nausea. I think I am 6-7 DPO....i read somewhere that early preg. symptoms usually don't start until after 6-7 DPO. idk..

Good luck testers!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your flashing bfp's!!!!!!!

Busy lady! Implantation takes place between days 6-12 so hoping that the cramping you are feeling is implantation cramping!!!!

I'm getting the itch to test! But, I think DH is more impatient that I am! Tonight he asks if I can just take a test now. At 10pm. When I've been peeing every 15 minutes. Sorry hun, not until the AM at best, and no promises then!

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/C907DC7A-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Can anyone see it?!

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/C907DC7A-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Can anyone see it?!

I'm not someone who likes to tell white lies. Honestly, it looks like the "ghost line" I don't see any color. Is there color to it and we just can't tell in the pic? I do see a spec of pink on the edge though!! I got a :bfn: this morning, but holy moly and I having some nausea/sensitivity to smell this morning. I have a bag of Beef Jerky in my desk, which I was eating all day yesterday and it just made me gag when I opened the drawer. And was almost BURSTING at 4am. Any new symptoms today for you?:hugs:

Can anyone see it?!

I see a speck of pink on the edge too. I'm horrible at line spotting on here!

I'm not someone who likes to tell white lies. Honestly, it looks like the "ghost line" I don't see any color. Is there color to it and we just can't tell in the pic? I do see a spec of pink on the edge though!! I got a :bfn: this morning, but holy moly and I having some nausea/sensitivity to smell this morning. I have a bag of Beef Jerky in my desk, which I was eating all day yesterday and it just made me gag when I opened the drawer. And was almost BURSTING at 4am. Any new symptoms today for you?:hugs:

Sounds good!!! Weird how you are wishing to be sick and such huh?
Nothing out of the ordinary for me besides some light cramping last night. But then again I always feel nauseasous and have sore :holly: s. I took a test this morning too. I know too early, but just couldn't help myself. :bfn: of course, but I still have plenty of time before a :bfn: starts worrying me.

I'm getting the itch to test! But, I think DH is more impatient that I am! Tonight he asks if I can just take a test now. At 10pm. When I've been peeing every 15 minutes. Sorry hun, not until the AM at best, and no promises then!

Let us know what it says!! That's sweet of him though to be so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->