AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

I think all of us!!! I got some 10 muI tests in today. They are screaming at me that tomorrow would be a good day! :haha: I know I know too early. Might do one just to remember how...... :haha:

I missed this post!! where did you get 10 mIU/L tests??!!!

I think all of us!!! I got some 10 muI tests in today. They are screaming at me that tomorrow would be a good day! :haha: I know I know too early. Might do one just to remember how...... :haha:

Internet. Early Detection pregnancy tests. I only got a couple then I'll move up to the 25 miu tests you get at the store.

Internet. Early Detection pregnancy tests. I only got a couple then I'll move up to the 25 miu tests you get at the store.

Do you have the link? Cause all I have been able to find is 25 miu internet cheapie strips!!

Do you have the link? Cause all I have been able to find is 25 miu internet cheapie strips!!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

:hugs: thanks justlovely, I hope I do too, its getting close to a year ttc, I'm starting to get worried. If I could get a BFP before the new year id be over the moon! Lol but I doubt it
Today I'm symptomless :-(

I'm sorry, I spotted last night and this morning it's gone and I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me last night. Strange but how are you feeling?

Hey girls! This thread moves so fast... I can hardly keep up!

I don't feel like I have any symptoms at all. Or maybe I have symptoms but I just keep chalking them up to other things? I’m bad at the symptom spotting game, LOL. :haha: I feel tired, and I am going to the bathroom a lot more, but it’s also dry here now so I’m drinking a lot more water. I *think* I might feel a few cramps, but it could be my IBS, too. :shrug: All I know is that these next 7 days are going to be torture! I go from feeling hopeful to feeling completely out for this month back to feeling hopeful… all in an hour! :wacko:

:hugs: thanks justlovely, I hope I do too, its getting close to a year ttc, I'm starting to get worried. If I could get a BFP before the new year id be over the moon! Lol but I doubt it

I'm sorry, I spotted last night and this morning it's gone and I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me last night. Strange but how are you feeling?

Spotting right now might be IB. Fx'd that's what it was!!! :dust:

I don't feel like I have any symptoms at all. Or maybe I have symptoms but I just keep chalking them up to other things? I’m bad at the symptom spotting game, LOL. :haha: I feel tired, and I am going to the bathroom a lot more, but it’s also dry here now so I’m drinking a lot more water. I *think* I might feel a few cramps, but it could be my IBS, too. :shrug: All I know is that these next 7 days are going to be torture! I go from feeling hopeful to feeling completely out for this month back to feeling hopeful… all in an hour! :wacko:

Crazy how quick it can change! I'm so glad I can't symptom spot or I'd be neurotic right now!! :haha:

what dpo are you? Yah I hate the peeing more thing, cause you never know if its a true symptom or not!! I am with ya on flip flopping back and forth too. I mean, I never thought I would get so excited to spot. And be so sad that I have BFN tests (even AFTER an HCG shot their BFN!!)

what dpo are you? Yah I hate the peeing more thing, cause you never know if its a true symptom or not!! I am with ya on flip flopping back and forth too. I mean, I never thought I would get so excited to spot. And be so sad that I have BFN tests (even AFTER an HCG shot their BFN!!)

I'm about 7-8dpo. I don't chart so I don't know 100% for sure when I ov'd, but going off other signs and based on my normal cycle lengths, I'm pretty sure O day was last Wed or Thurs. I've never seen a second line on a pg test EVER, never even had a scare or anything. This is our 3rd cycle TTC (hubby is NTNP :winkwink:) and if I caught this cycle I'd be a due a week before our 3rd wedding anniversary. :cloud9: I can think of nothing better than to be home with the little bundle of love we created together on our anniversary. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thank you, I freaked out and thought the worst. It's almost gone and my cm is a weird texture also not used to.

Thank you, I freaked out and thought the worst. It's almost gone and my cm is a weird texture also not used to.

whats the weird texture? I had spotting for a full day, pretty heavy spotting/really light period kinda spotting. I am super hopeful for IB!!

Sounds promising!! FX'd!!! :dust:

Spotting sounds very promising!! I wish I wasn't sick so that I could try and symptom spot! My temp shot up today and I think it was from my low grade fever!! It went from around 98.2 to 99.3!!!

Spotting sounds very promising!! I wish I wasn't sick so that I could try and symptom spot! My temp shot up today and I think it was from my low grade fever!! It went from around 98.2 to 99.3!!!

I hope you are starting to feel better some. I hate that it's messing up your chart.:hugs:

Feeling kinda down today. My would have been due date is a couple weeks away and I had a dream of giving someone else's newborn baby girl a bath last night. Trying to keep positive, but I hate how much a dream can affect my whole day! It was like salt in my wound.

Feeling kinda down today. My would have been due date is a couple weeks away and I had a dream of giving someone else's newborn baby girl a bath last night. Trying to keep positive, but I hate how much a dream can affect my whole day! It was like salt in my wound.

Sorry hun. I keep having dreams about pregnancy and what not. Such a slap in the face when you wake up and get a BFN :cry: I don't remember what my due dates would have been, but coming up on the 1 year for conceiving my first mc. heartbreaking cause everyone was trying to chear me up with "oh they are so common that early...blah blah blah" and here I am a year later... :hugs::hugs: hang in there

Mine would have been here this week. I'm always induced early and according to my dr most likely always will be so my due date was actually in a week and a half. I know what you mean. I haven't had any dreams(cause I never ever dream), but just knowing what this week could have been is so hard. I don't really have anything that would uplift you, just know that you aren't alone this week.
My hubby changed his mind this week about wanting another one so that on top of the other has really taken a hammer to my brain this week. :hugs:

Sorry hun. I keep having dreams about pregnancy and what not. Such a slap in the face when you wake up and get a BFN :cry: I don't remember what my due dates would have been, but coming up on the 1 year for conceiving my first mc. heartbreaking cause everyone was trying to chear me up with "oh they are so common that early...blah blah blah" and here I am a year later... :hugs::hugs: hang in there

I hate that "oh they are so common." junk. Yeah they are, but that doesn't make it hurt less.

I hate the ......just stop trying and it will happen comments...its so not true
Honestly when ever the Lord feels I'm ready ill be blessed with another one, all the trying or not trying will not change when ill have another little bean
Just got to keep praying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->