AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Carrie: You're welcome hun. That's what we are all here for right? To help and support other ladies? ;)

lilblossom: I really hope you get the answers you are looking for at your Doctors appointment! Fingers crossed!

Waiting to hear back from doctors office...he didn't even come in today til after 1pm so thinking he probably won't see me today and I am ok with that...would like to have a bfp before I see him if I am pg ...if not don't want to waste anyone's time...:shrug: think I am getting a little depressed but gonna go to dinner tonight with hubby and dd and her boyfriend. Will just try to take my mind off it.

lilblossom: I hope you can see the Doctor today and get the answers you need.

I hope you have a lovely night out with your DH and DD :hugs:

Well got some good news in the mail today...it was a congratulations your mammogram came back normal letter...something to celebrate.

Need opinions though...we are going out for seafood and they are having auce oysters...my favorites are raw...should i eat crabs instead do you think?

Enjoy your dinner tonight! Lil Blossom. He will see you soon though right? I know it sucks having to wait, but you're so close to knowing! Did you test again today? Maybe your test today or tomorrow will show something, and then you will get you appointment with the doc.

lilblossom: That is good news! :hugs:

I would avoid the raw seafood until I knew for sure but that's just my opinion. :wacko:

Yeah, I wouldn't do raw : ) But even if you did, I'm not sure it would do anything.

Hello I am a little behind you ladies! I got my af on feb 12 exactly 7 weeks after my 16 week miscarriage. So I am only on cycle day 12. I usually ovulate 1 week later than the average. So on day 21. I really hope I will O sooner though. Regardless we will start today, every other day for at least 10 days. Or until a temp swing! I dont want to miss this egg!
Although are any of you so scared to become preggers again?
I am so excited to be, but scared to be so hurt again! It's hard to imagine it will go well. Even though I have 5 healthy little ones. But still scared!

Hello I am a little behind you ladies! I got my af on feb 12 exactly 7 weeks after my 16 week miscarriage. So I am only on cycle day 12. I usually ovulate 1 week later than the average. So on day 21. I really hope I will O sooner though. Regardless we will start today, every other day for at least 10 days. Or until a temp swing! I dont want to miss this egg!
I am so excited to be, but scared to be so hurt again! It's hard to imagine it will go well. Even though I have 5 healthy little ones. But still scared!

:hi: Welcome to the thread :)

First of all, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

It is a scary thought about getting pregnant again incase the same thing happens, just got to remember that no pregnancy is the same. :)

CarrieAnn,

The OPK pics looks negative to me.

As far as Oing, in a normal cycle I do not O till day 17. It can take 4-6 weeks after MC to O if you O at all. Some people it takes a couple of cycles to O again. My body went right back to schedule, BUT I had a blighted ovum at only 5weeks+1.

I'm glad you vented and I am sending you light and a big :hugs:

Lill, a line is a line.

Hello! I am sorry about your loss. It can take a while for AF to come again, so you are past that hurdle though! Are you doing OPKs or anything?

I am worried about another pregnancy. I lost my baby at 8 or 9 weeks, and had a D&C at 12 weeks. So I will be relieved if I can ever get past that point again. I know that my MC last time was a fluke, as it is for many. Just continue to be strong, and as Ex said, every pregnancy is different.

I am new to the opk's but it looks like a positive to me. I know how touch and go ttc can be for your emotions especially for those who have lossed we will all get through to our rainbow babies just keep thinking positive : )

Hi girls, feeling a bit better tonight, had a cry for my lil man but nothing new there, feeling ok tho :flower:

I think I may have jumped the gun a bit earlier. After some reading about, I think there is still time left for ovulation eventho I will be on cd18 tomorrow! I am hoping that maybe its just my cycles still being a bit all over the place from my mc! Only time will tell!

@lilblossom, great news about your mammogram and hope you have a lovely meal with your family xx

@kat, Hi hun, I also think the opk was negative. I will be on cd18 tomorrow so Im still holding out hope that I will O! How is everything with you? :hugs:

Carrie: Big :hugs: Glad you are feeling a bit better hun. I still have my fingers crossed and hoping your O stops hiding soon! ;)

Mommy of 4- I am in the same boat we are ttc after our loss and I'm a little scared even have had some bad dreams. But. I just try and take it one day at a time. I am so sorry for your loss just want to give you a :hugs:!!!

lilblossom-thats great news you got. Please be sure to keep us posted when you see the dr hope for a BFP!!!! :flower:

Welp,
I have cramps today maybe implantation cramps? :wacko: Guess I will know next month!!! I just hope we don't miss that egg!!!
I am so glad I found this group!!! I'm not alone!!! :happydance:

Wishing everyone here :bfp: in March!!

Carrie this may sound stupid but read a blog someone wrote post mc about how they dealt with their loss and the process of moving on and she said she would talk to her reproductive organs...told her body it was ok to get her first af and it came, then she told her ovaries it was ok to O and she did...it was probably just coincidence but can't hurt either so have a talking with your ovaries. :hugs:

oh lil that is funny pretty neat if that would work! I think it helps once you relax. I was so stressed after my mc and not getting AF for 2 months after I think that all my getting upset about not getting it was holding it off. Then when I relaxed she was there! Crazy what the mind can do to the body!!

Hi girls, feeling a bit better tonight, had a cry for my lil man but nothing new there, feeling ok tho :flower:

I think I may have jumped the gun a bit earlier. After some reading about, I think there is still time left for ovulation eventho I will be on cd18 tomorrow! I am hoping that maybe its just my cycles still being a bit all over the place from my mc! Only time will tell!

@lilblossom, great news about your mammogram and hope you have a lovely meal with your family xx

@kat, Hi hun, I also think the opk was negative. I will be on cd18 tomorrow so Im still holding out hope that I will O! How is everything with you? :hugs:

Good to hear that you are feeling better. Sometimes we need to spew it all out and go on a good rant or two.

CD18 would still be normal for me to O. I am sending you light.

I'm in the 2WW with some symptoms. Trying hard not to be crazy and fighting the urge to POAS 6DPO. I really feel for the LTTTC people. This is my first 2WW (as the 1st time I was pregnant, I thought I was out right away)... And it is already hard.

I'm in the 2WW with some symptoms. Trying hard not to be crazy and fighting the urge to POAS 6DPO. I really feel for the LTTTC people. This is my first 2WW (as the 1st time I was pregnant, I thought I was out right away)... And it is already hard.

Tell me about it haha...last pregnancy was a surprise one with mc. Dr called and sending me tomorrow for a quant and then possibly see me thursday based on results. mean while gonna poas in morning

Thanks for all the msgs, you girls are the best!! xx

lil, I will definately be having a talk to my ovaries soon if they dont get a move on!!

Kat, CD18, Im still holding out hope, and getting faint lines on OPK, which led to a positive last month so can only wait!! Hope your 2ww treats you well, i hate the 2ww!! What day do you plan to test hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->